Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2016, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed, Fuzzy . . . Lindsey Morgan. Just . . . LINDSEY MORGAN.

That girl is soooooooo amazing!
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
^Yeah, I agree that maybe Jasper is more harsh on Monty and Clarke because he's much closer friends with them. Bellamy has always been kind of a hit or miss good guy, but Monty and Clarke were people he deeply loved and trusted.
Yep. So I think that's why it cut the deepest for him. He had to lose Maya and then it was because of Monty and Clarke?

That was too much.

Quote:
It was a pretty fantastic episode, especially Raven. Oh my God, Lindsay Morgan. That moment when she dislocated her shoulder and then looked at Jasper with blood dripping down her arms and just calmly said, "There's no pain in the City of Light"? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WTF! That was hands down the scariest moment of the entire series for me. Did anybody else get a strong crucifixion vibe from Raven's pose with her arms out and blood dripping from her wrists?
She was awesome

Quote:

It's all so dark at this point and I'm loving it so much. It's almost exhilarating in a weird way, like going down a massive drop on a roller coaster. Monty killed his mom! People are getting bit! Next episode looks like another horror movie! Lol, this show is everything!
Reapers, maybe? IDK.....
Old 04-14-2016, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That does make sense re: Jasper being the hardest on Monty and Clarke. He thought them of all people, wouldn't hurt him like that.

I seriously am intrigued by next week

Old 04-14-2016, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Next week looks like it's going to be a heart-pounder!

Can I just mention that I absolutely loved that Ravalie (thanks for that name, Lisa!) brought up Clarke's dad? I mean, Wells, Finn, and Lexa I expected, of course, but no one ever mentions Clarke's dad anymore!
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw that name on Reddit

I also liked how they brought up her dad. This episode was really good for bringing stuff out into the open.

Old 04-14-2016, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Truth bombs aplenty!

ETA: Oh . . . also. Sinclair saying that stuff about Raven? I had no idea how much I needed that until tonight! He's got a father's love for the girl. Pretty damn heartwarming.
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

WHAT AN EPISODE. So much tension. SO MUCH SAID
Old 04-14-2016, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

An episode for the lovers of inner turmoil, right?

I just sort of loved how different it was from everything else this season. We got a break from Polis, a break from Arkadia. It wasn't about the place tonight; it was about the people.
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

^Exactly! I actually posted about this someone else too. No Polis. No Arkadia. just the Delinquents. The CORE GROUP. It was about damn time

From KIM SHUMWAY:

Quote:
The 100 Writers Room ‏@The100writers 34m34 minutes ago
Hi! It's @kimshum, back to livetweet the West Coast airing! The title, "Nevermore," comes from "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe. #The100

Last edited by redrose13; 04-14-2016 at 09:37 PM
Old 04-14-2016, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe this should be a lesson to the writers to not keep these characters separated for so long! An episode here and there is fine, but this was just extreme!

The chemistry amongst the cast is so great. There is just so much to appreciate when they're all (or at least mostly all) together.
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 09:46 PM
Passionate Fan

First of all...why did they not gag Raven? So Clarke tries, gets bitten, so...oh well that won't work? Surely between Bellamy, Clarke, and Jasper they could have held her down enough to gag her. But the story needed her to spew all that toxicity. Which I loved, but also kind of hated.

Monty...no words.

So happy that Octavia decided to stick with the group. They all need to stick together if they're going to get through this. And it was so great seeing them all working together - well with the obvious exception of Raven. So glad to have this group back together.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Maybe this should be a lesson to the writers to not keep these characters separated for so long! An episode here and there is fine, but this was just extreme!

The chemistry amongst the cast is so great. There is just so much to appreciate when they're all (or at least mostly all) together.
This! It felt so much better tonight having them back together!
Old 04-14-2016, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Still am not over Monty. Man, that's brutal. But at the same time . . . I'm excited, because this is an actual STORYLINE for him, and it has the potential to be an incredibly emotional one.

I've been loving the Monty/Bellamy stuff this season, so to have Monty actually kill his mom in the same episode where Ravalie accuses Bellamy of killing his mom . . . gritty but intriguing little commonality there.
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 10:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I've been loving the Monty/Bellamy stuff this season, so to have Monty actually kill his mom in the same episode where Ravalie accuses Bellamy of killing his mom . . . gritty but intriguing little commonality there.
Same thing occurred to me. As Monty walked out after realizing it was possible to save his mom all I could think was, "Bellamy should be the one to comfort him. He's the only one who even remotely understands."
Old 04-14-2016, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just sort of loved how different it was from everything else this season. We got a break from Polis, a break from Arkadia. It wasn't about the place tonight; it was about the people.
Oh my gosh, this so much! Especially the bolded. This core group is the whole reason why I fell in love with this show in the first place and it just felt right to have them all back together again tonight.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara