Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe now Octavia will change her attitude a little.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-14-2016, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm a hockey fan so watching endless NHL games tonight (watching The 100 late tonight) but I couldn't help but turn the channel on commercial and stumbled upon the Monty scene. This can't be real, this didn't happen...
Old 04-14-2016, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ALIE is such a little bitch.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-14-2016, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's all about the inner turmoil tonight, for all of these characters. It's good.

ALIE is horrible, but she's a good Big Bad, because I literally have no idea how they're going to defeat her.
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm worried about what she's going to do with the commanders spirit

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't really formulate thoughts right now, but I can tell that, once this is over, I am going to have LOTS to say about both Jasper and Clarke (and I think it's gonna be pretty sympathetic towards BOTH of them).
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel sorry for Clarke in this episode, wish everyone would give her a break

Then again, it just seems like everyone is blaming everyone for everything and there's a lot of guilt.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-14-2016, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm pretty sure I feel sorry for ALL of them at this point, honestly.

I loved this episode! Anyone who prefers inner conflict to outer conflict will probably love this episode! (Although the outer conflict of trying to save Raven from ALIE was very compelling, too!) The actors brought their A games, as usual.

All I can think after seeing that promo is . . . HARPER! They had better not do anything to Harper! I adore her.
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

what an episode!

so much turmoil and conflict - but it was good. it needed to happen IMO.

Jasper and Clarke finally got to have it out regarding Mt Weather. And while Jasper didn't totally seem to accept the apology, he did give her the chip back. Hopefully they can interact some more and have a better place / relationship by the end of the season because in a weird way, I enjoyed watching that conversation finally take place.

and oh my god, Monty and his mom

and Octavia telling the truth to Bellamy about actions and what not...

and then being the one to bring them all back together to stop AlLIE.

oh and Raven was awesome.

In the long run, it was really good for them to air the dirty laundry, so to speak. They have wronged each other in some ways - either directly or indirectly -

and it had been allowed to bubble under neath the surface for a long time.

and now it seems like its Monty's turn because OMG....

its such a group of broken people - emotionally or other wise at the moment - that its kind of perfect that they're back together and working towards a common goal again IMO
Old 04-14-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was so good! And slightly cathartic in a morbid way....

I love how Ravalie was just spilling truth left and right.

I hope this episode pacifies alot of people, because she said alot of stuff that people in the fandom were saying (like it was new info or something...ie. howcome Bellamy doesn't get blamed for MW too). Also mentioning the culling, too. The writers know what they're doing.

This episode straight up acknowledged the fact that Bellamy has been garbagey and he now finally knows he's been garbagey, 100%. At least, I think he finally realises that what he's been doing was WRONG.

Amazing acting by everyone, tbh.

For some reason I find it cute that Lexa is inside a chip.

Jasper was back to annoying me a bit this episode...I mean I get everything, but yes - why does he keep taking it out on Clarke and not Bellamy?

Poor Monty Couldn't he punch his mom in the head or something??? Or kick her? I guess he's messed up for life.

Old 04-14-2016, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

That ending was just so perfect. I bet they were singing We are family while driving away. As for everyone craping on everyone and calling them out, that's what family members do. They can just say anything they want but still hug the next moment.
Everyone worked together
Poor Monty. Thank you Octavia for repeating his words in the end. Time for Monty and Jasper hug soon hopefully.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)

For some reason I find it cute that Lexa is inside a chip.
I love Lexachip more than I should

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-14-2016, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
Jasper and Clarke finally got to have it out regarding Mt Weather. And while Jasper didn't totally seem to accept the apology, he did give her the chip back. Hopefully they can interact some more and have a better place / relationship by the end of the season because in a weird way, I enjoyed watching that conversation finally take place.
Same here! I felt this way after the Bellamy/Clarke argument in 3x05, and I feel the same way now. Sometimes, even though the conversations aren't pleasant, they just need to happen.

Lisa . . . Ravalie? That's amazing!

And yes, the ending was so perfect! A note of hope after all this time!
ICON
Old 04-14-2016, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

as for Jasper... I think because Clarke was in t he mountain more than Bellamy? IDK for sure. And also maybe because he would have expected Bellamy to make that decision - he made some drastic ones early on in Season One - but not Clarke?

I said this in another thread but I think part of Jasper's issue has been as much if not more than WHO did it more than what was done. It would have wrecked him some regardless but I think who did it was just as important if not more.

Because earlier in the season he was blaming Monty a ton... and now Clarke. So, maybe to him... two of the people he might have felt closest two are responsible for this? I know in Season 1 he and Bellamy bonded for like a couple episodes but that kind of disappeared.

plus, while not so much with Bellamy, Jasper had never had a chance to vent out his frustration to Clarke before tonight and it had been simmering for a long time.

as for Monty... maybe.... or shot her in the arm? IDK. With the sword/knife to her neck though, trying to punch her might not have stopped her. Maybe if he had run and dove right into her face and knocked her straight back? That was a terrible choice to have to make....

they couldn't have sent 3 people to the drop ship? that extra person sure could have come in handy
Old 04-14-2016, 07:51 PM
Total Fan

^Yeah, I agree that maybe Jasper is more harsh on Monty and Clarke because he's much closer friends with them. Bellamy has always been kind of a hit or miss good guy, but Monty and Clarke were people he deeply loved and trusted.

It was a pretty fantastic episode, especially Raven. Oh my God, Lindsay Morgan. That moment when she dislocated her shoulder and then looked at Jasper with blood dripping down her arms and just calmly said, "There's no pain in the City of Light"? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WTF! That was hands down the scariest moment of the entire series for me. Did anybody else get a strong crucifixion vibe from Raven's pose with her arms out and blood dripping from her wrists?

It's all so dark at this point and I'm loving it so much. It's almost exhilarating in a weird way, like going down a massive drop on a roller coaster. Monty killed his mom! People are getting bit! Next episode looks like another horror movie! Lol, this show is everything!

The only think I kinda hated was how Clarke decided it was a good idea to just randomly stab Raven in the back of the neck and let her bleed and of course it worked!

I CANNOT WAIT to read Toni's photo recap tomorrow. There was so much fodder for her in this episode.