Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2014, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure they had to cross paths a lot on the Ark, and you do sometimes get to know your coworkers because of the close setting. I know my constant coworker because she is basically my 2nd. I know all about her life because we talk a lot. I listen to her when she's annoyed and she does the same for me. It's just one of those instances. Maybe Raven hid things from Finn, because she thought he either wouldn't understand, or possible wouldn't care. I think Wick would be able to understand her a little more.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Finn and Raven's relationship is weird for me because we've been informed that they're close like family, but the only time I ever really believed it was when she was having that surgery. Other than that, they've been fighting or passive aggressive with each other pretty much the whole time they've been on screen together. With Wick and Raven, on the other hand, we were shown right off the bat how Wick knows her and respects her for her brains and determination, so it definitely comes across as a healthier interaction at this point.
Same here. I don't like being TOLD so much that two people are close as I like to SEE it. This is a big part of my issue with the whole love triangle from last season. I just didn't feel like Thomas McDonnell had chemistry with either actress. No chemistry? No emotional connection translating to the screen and what I see.

Wick and Raven, however, have great chemistry. Wick is a very charismatic character. He had better chemistry with the leg brace than Finn did with Raven.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
He had better chemistry with the leg brace than Finn did with Raven.
Better chemistry than Finn has with anyone tbh.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:53 PM
Total Fan

Poor Thomas McDonnell... lol.

Wick had that leg brace squealing, though! (Like, literally making a squeaky noise.)
Old 11-23-2014, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Can I be added, please?

Is it okay to ship them so fast?
Old 11-23-2014, 11:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Poor Thomas McDonnell is right. This is the only thing I've seen him in. He may be a good actor, but I can't tell. I have not been impressed with his storyline and it's true; he really doesn't have chemistry with anyone.

Anyway, back to Raven and Wick (since this is their thread). I've mentioned before that Wick can bring some much needed levity to this show. So much darkness is going on, which can be good and make for great storytelling. But I want a reason to smile now and then too. Especially with what's going on with Finn. Not sure how Raven will handle that. But with everything that's already happened between the two and now this, the girl needs less drama. She needs some fun. With only two episodes it's evident Wick has the ability to be lighthearted and fun, but can still be serious and supportive. That's just what Raven needs.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

^I'm with you 100%. I loved that he could make her laugh but he was also able to be serious like in that moment where she's breaking down about her leg and he basically tells her she's really smart and she knows that she can do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
Can I be added, please?

Is it okay to ship them so fast?
Added you. And it is absolutely okay to ship them this fast. Some of us were even shipping them when they were simply an idea.

I also added you Sehj_Delena.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 11-24-2014, 08:24 AM
New Fan

I don't think I've had a crush on a TV character like this since Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon... lol.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
Added you. And it is absolutely okay to ship them this fast. Some of us were even shipping them when they were simply an idea.
Oh, so that's okay! (BTW I love your icon, I was thinking on making one of that scene)

I liked how nice he was with her, I really need to see them again!
Old 11-24-2014, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully we'll get something in the upcoming episodes I'm holding out for even the smallest of scenes.
Old 11-24-2014, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

^You saw that I was excited over a mere radio transmission mention so if we got some more mentions or more scenes in the future, I'd be so damn happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
Oh, so that's okay! (BTW I love your icon, I was thinking on making one of that scene)
The campfire scene was everything I never knew that I wanted.

With all those fan videos, I think I'm going to add a fan video section to the OP.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

More vids

Old 11-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love those. Wonderwall fits every couple
Old 11-26-2014, 07:56 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
With all those fan videos, I think I'm going to add a fan video section to the OP.
Shouldn't there just be a fan video thread where we can post the seemingly hundreds of thousands of videos we get every day?
Old 11-26-2014, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

^There is a thread where people can post them but they are also free to post them in the thread that is dedicated to the pairing like this one or the Bellarke thread or any other thread that's dedicated to a character or a pairing. And it's also perfectly fine to add a section with links to said videos in the OP.