Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Leaders [Clarke Griffin ♥ Lexa] #2: "This is the woman she absolutely loved with all her heart" - Eliza Taylor

THE LEADERS
Clarke || Lexa
{ E l i z a + A l y c i a}
;02

thesupporters;
001. KeepThisaSecret
002. Rickylious
003. Redlight-Electr0
004. bandcandy
005. Mikaela0
006. cloudmymind
007. AgentGrasshopper
008. hungry4chocolate
009. Hot Rod
010. LxieGrey
011. Awesome Nerds
012. MysteryXX
013. thesedays
014. arakha
015. Heidsdk
016. italiangal
017. carol14
018. Koda

futuretitles;
- "I do trust you Clarke." "I know how hard that is for you."
- "250 people died in that village. I know you felt for them but you let them burn.” "Not everyone. Not you.”
- "Attack her, and you attack me." Lexa
- "Lexa needs this alliance just as much as we do. She’s shown herself to be flexible. She listens to you." - Kane
- Abby: "They're being lead by a child." Kane: "So are we."
- "I swear fealty to you, Clarke."
- Lexa's main objective it to keep [Clarke] safe." - Alycia Debnam Carey

Last edited by la villanelle; 02-08-2016 at 03:34 PM
Old 02-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!

Also, new Alycia interview, tons of great stuff on Lexa, Clarke/Lexa, and Alycia and Eliza.

Hope For Clexa on ‘The 100′? Alycia Debnam-Carey Says “No One Is Immune to Love” | XFINITY TV Blog by Comcast
Reshop Heda - Icon
Old 02-04-2016, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT

will read through the interview right now
Old 02-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We got any other tiles for the future? And I'll add them so we dont lose them
Old 02-04-2016, 09:29 AM
Absolute Fan

WOAH

From Alycia's interview:

Quote:
We see a lot of couplings on show that just don’t have that chemistry but you obviously have a great spark with Elia. How does working with Eliza compare to some of the other romantic roles or other pairings you’ve had in your career?

ADC: It’s great. We know each other quite well. We’re really good friends so that helps because we’re always in a safe environment [and free] to be able to talk about it and discuss where we’re coming from, a character’s point of view or what we think about the scene.

Sometimes you find when you’re doing a love scene with someone or chemistry with anyone, you don’t want to talk about it or it can be surprisingly embarrassing. It is our work and it’s not in any way, when you do it, a sexy experience. It’s very technical. But the difference is when it’s safe and open and you can try experimenting with different ways to interpret it and I think that’s what’s so great with Eliza is we both have an understanding and appreciation of that.
DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANS????
Reshop Heda - Icon
Old 02-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
We got any other tiles for the future? And I'll add them so we dont lose them
how about this one

Quote:
“It’s been so nice having Alycia back. She’s one of my best mates, we love working together.” - Eliza

and i've read through the interview and again i am very confident Jason and Alycia will make a deal with AMC to get her back to the 100 whenever they want. Alycia is so passionate about Lexa and "definitely wanted to come back."
Old 02-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Absolute Fan

whoops, DP
Reshop Heda - Icon
Old 02-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread
Old 02-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudmymind (View Post)

DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANS????
after reading the last answer i am suddenly aware that we might get another kissing scene or even something more. anyway they will surely interact in a romantic way, when i read between the lines
or maybe she was referring to their kiss in season 2?
Old 02-04-2016, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Possibly alycia needs the spoiler police following her 24/7
Old 02-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Possibly alycia needs the spoiler police following her 24/7
Like, I could be reading into it, but, I mean, this sounds like something to me:

Quote:
Sometimes you find when you’re doing a love scene with someone or chemistry with anyone, you don’t want to talk about it or it can be surprisingly embarrassing. It is our work and it’s not in any way, when you do it, a sexy experience. It’s very technical. But the difference is when it’s safe and open and you can try experimenting with different ways to interpret it and I think that’s what’s so great with Eliza is we both have an understanding and appreciation of that.
I mean, she could be talking about season 2, but she said "love scene", sooooooo

Alycia, I love you so much, thank you for being you.
Reshop Heda - Icon
Old 02-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

gah, DP
Reshop Heda - Icon
Old 02-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome title.

That interview leaves a lot to the imaginstion lol. Something telss me they will be getting rather up close and personal. This season looks set to be pretty raw and intense. UK has got release date for third season, phew so I can start to watch all EPs completely.

Lexa is definitely not immune to love at all. She obviously loved that woman before she was killed but then bottled everything up and lived purely just to be a leader. Then Clarke came along and Lexa's facade shattered rather quickly.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how much alycia seems to understand lexa.

But yeah, any intimate scene could be a love scene. It might just be lexa finally showing some feelings. Of course I fo hope it goes a littke further for them. Cause I think lexa and Clarke have a bond that neither of them could ever get with anyone else.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love how much alycia seems to understand lexa.

But yeah, any intimate scene could be a love scene. It might just be lexa finally showing some feelings. Of course I fo hope it goes a littke further for them. Cause I think lexa and Clarke have a bond that neither of them could ever get with anyone else.
I was thinking same thing. That bond, they couldn't find that with anyone but each other. They understand each other completely and that just adds a extra layer to them.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top