Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the link
Old 02-09-2016, 11:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the article! I love how the actresses are so supportive of the ship

bandycandy I so agree with everything you said.

Last edited by thesedays; 02-09-2016 at 11:46 AM
Old 02-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)

I might change leaders in the title to soulmates. Im that completely snitten with them.
I'd like both, don't mind if you wanna change it.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

They are total soulmates. I read something yesterday that explained this so well, it was a great read and made me so emo. Let me see if I can find it. Ok after looking forever, I found it.

Sometimes I think about how Clarke and Lexa are soulmates. Like literally bounded souls, reincarnated over and over but separated for a century since the nuclear war. One trapped in the sky, one on the ground.

How sometimes the most devastating thing that happened to them, losing Finn, losing Costia, are the very same things that brought them together. One fell from the sky, one rose from the ground.

How both of them were born to lead, thrown into a life that was never really their own. How instead they would have to make impossible choices with the lives of many resting on their backs. One cast into prison, one suited with armour.

Sometimes I think of Clarke looking at the ground from the Ark and Lexa looking up at the stars, and wonder how many times they were actually looking for each other.

Sometimes I think about these things.

CREDIT (btw, this person also did a recap of 303 which is also an excellent read.

Quote:
Clexa haters protests too much. It's stupid how they try to explain 3x03. I read some comments and thought, yeh...ok. Silly!!

Anyone around to help kill this thread today?
Old 02-09-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Need to read this recap
Old 02-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol14 (View Post)
Anyone around to help kill this thread today?
count me in
Old 02-09-2016, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

BTW I am glad both Alycia and Eliza are doing so many interviews lately and always mention each other's character. How can anyone say that Clarke and Lexa aren't into each other?
Old 02-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

actually i find it rather amusing how some people find the silliest explanation for all the Clexa scenes and try to convince themselves and each other that there are absolutely no feelings going on between those two - or at least for Clarke usually i have a good laugh about such posts and i never take them too serious.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

It's a really great read, I totally recommend it. This ship makes me so emo, it's not even funny.

x

UGH

ETA:
Quote:
count me in

To say that there isn't something romantic between Clarke and Lexa is ridiculous and laughable tbh. I feel bad for those who can't and/or refuse to see it. They are missing out.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they shared so many great scenes and more are about to come
Old 02-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

How is next episode going to top the last one? I don't understand how this is really happening. Is this show for real?
Old 02-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

To say that there isn't something romantic between Clarke and Lexa is ridiculous and laughable tbh. I feel bad for those who can't and/or refuse to see it. They are missing out.
It really is ridiculous. I get it when people don't ship Clexa and like another pairing instead. What I don't get are people who completely deny any feelings going on between Lexa and Clarke. Or people saying that it's one sided love coming from Lexa.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well they will most likely have to get used to it because I'm sure there will be more to come!
Old 02-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
It really is ridiculous. I get it when people don't ship Clexa and like another pairing instead. What I don't get are people who completely deny any feelings going on between Lexa and Clarke. Or people saying that it's one sided love coming from Lexa.
Yeah, or the people saying Eliza is lying in her interviews or saying "talking points" from Jason when she says that Clarke loved Lexa.

So so so so salty.

Like, Eliza literally said she adores their connection, no one is telling her to say that. As an actress, their dynamic must be so much fun to work with and develop. No wonder talking about Alycia/Lexa is one of her favorite things.
Reshop Heda - Icon
Old 02-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
How is next episode going to top the last one? I don't understand how this is really happening. Is this show for real?
i have no idea how they wanna top this. part of me thinks they are hinting a kiss?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top