Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2015, 06:20 PM
Passionate Fan

And I'm okay with those three deaths. Though I liked Maya, there really was no way for her to make it out alive. The writing was on the wall for quite some time.

But now I'm nervous that since we got away with so many major characters alive and well - relatively speaking - season three will start with a bang. In more ways than one. Just because they survive the summer hiatus doesn't mean they'll survive the third season premiere.

I think that's a fair assessment of what to expect from season three. I just don't know how much patience I'll have for those storylines to converge. Especially if Clarke is going to be out on her lonesome for too long. I'm sure she'll meet other people and we may even like some of those people. But it won't be the same as her being with her people.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly I wouldn't mind if Clarke takes a back-seat in regards to screen time/storytelling in S3. While she is my fav. female. I feel like her current arc is more about living with the guilt/ than anything else than her going to Polis or whatever.

While I am curious about this ALIE storyline I'm just hoping it proves to be an interesting arc.

Last edited by warangel88; 03-30-2015 at 06:26 PM
Old 03-30-2015, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally expected more people to die, and more MAJOR characters to die.

And exactly...when I thought of that game I TOTALLY thought we'd get at least four deaths <--not sure why I used that smilie, I'm tired.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Total Fan

I've actually had the thought that it would be so hilarious if Clarke died in the season 3 premiere. Like what if season 3 opens on her walking away into the woods, immediately following saying goodbye to Bellamy, and then as soon as she's out of sight of Camp Jaha, she has some sort of freak accident and just randomly dies. But nobody knows about it, they think she's out on a walkabout, so The Legend of Clarke of the Sky People grows and you get all these tall tales being told about how she single-handedly killed hundreds of thousands of people. And the Sky People will be like "Oh, you just wait until Clarke Griffin comes back...!" And it will be all full of dramatic irony because only the audience knows what really happened to her.

Obviously that won't happen. I just think it would be so funny.

More realistically, I don't want her to go back to her people soon at all. I think the whole point of them setting up this character arc for her in season 2 was to get her out there on her own, experiencing things that she never would have experienced if she always felt so tied down to taking care of her people. She can have real self-discovery and at the same time it functions as a device to open up new parts of the world of The 100 to the audience.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just hope S3 isn't necessary a "repeat" of S1 or S2. But I hope Clarke being away from the ark is more about healing/living with what she did in 2nd half of S2 than anything else. But I do hope this would be the last time they separate Bellamy & Clarke or the ark people in general.

But on another note I do hope they expand a bit more on the adult role and not have them be somewhat "useless". Because personally I would love to see more Kane & Bellamy scenes. (Even though I kind of think that Kane might be Bellamys and/or Octavia's father)

Old 03-30-2015, 07:46 PM
Total Fan

I think we're gonna get Kane and Bellamy scenes for sure after that moment they had in the season 2 finale where Kane was basically, "Good job, son." About Kane being somebody's dad, Jason recently addressed this specifically and he said:

Spoiler:
Old 03-30-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awe. I can understand that.

But I do feel like there is a lot of physical similarities (between the actors) and storyline parallels between Kane & Bellamy. So I guess that is why it was such a popular theory among the fans.

Old 03-30-2015, 10:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I can certainly understand it for sure. I kind of hope Murphy just goes into full on badass hero mode in S3 though.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:10 PM
Total Fan

I'm rooting for Murphy this season too! I'm hoping he'll be the snarky voice of reason with Jaha and A.L.I.E. and he'll try not to get mixed up in things, but then he'll realize that it's up to him to save the world.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Murphy (or his actor) has been upgraded to season regular right?

However, I felt like he became one of the more interesting characters especially during S2.

Old 03-30-2015, 10:18 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, they announced they made him a regular after the season two finale aired.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good for him. (Even though I somewhat thought he was a season regular during S2).

I hope they announce Wick actually becomes a season regular next. I will honestly be devastated if they kill him off.

Old 03-30-2015, 11:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I don't want it to be a running theme where whoever Raven cares about winds up getting killed off.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

honestly I think Wick is healthier choice for Raven. However, I do hope he interacts with some other characters as well and have his own storyline separate from being Raven's love interest.

Old 03-31-2015, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I think we're gonna get Kane and Bellamy scenes for sure after that moment they had in the season 2 finale where Kane was basically, "Good job, son." About Kane being somebody's dad, Jason recently addressed this specifically and he said:

Spoiler:
I hope that gets fleshed out more in Season 3.
Spoiler:
I'd like the idea of him being somewhat of a father figure to him especially when he doesn't have Clarke to co-lead with in the next season.

I might have been dense and missed it but was it ever confirmed during the show that Bellamy/Octavia don't share a father? And that Bellamy is a POC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
honestly I think Wick is healthier choice for Raven. However, I do hope he interacts with some other characters as well and have his own storyline separate from being Raven's love interest.
Same. I'd love for him to have a separate storyline as much as I love him with Raven.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit