Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Passionate Fan

He's 36. I haven't asked about his thoughts on Bellarke. I want to, but I also didn't want to turn all fangirl on him. Especially after his mockery of Lincoln and Octavia and the way so many other characters were just jumping into bed with each other. I mean, he would know that I ship Bellarke for deeper reasons, but...he's a big brother who also loves to tease.

I will eventually ask his opinion on them though. Cause he actually likes a good romance. Well, sort of. He likes poetry in romance. He likes Romeo & Juliet and Wuthering Heights. Correction - he loves Wuthering Heights. This is a man who tries to find deeper meaning in Twilight. But he keeps hitting a wall. Can't imagine why.

Anyway, I watched both the Pilot and Earth Skills today. It was so interesting to see how these characters started out. I was madly analyzing as well. I'm really looking forward to this re-watch. Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy hiatus!
Old 03-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Total Fan

So should we all watch the pilot this Wednesday? If you guys don't mind starting over?
Old 03-15-2015, 09:12 PM
Passionate Fan

What! You expect me to watch it AGAIN? Okay.
Old 03-16-2015, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

SO he's basically the same as as my bro, who will be turning 35 this year. Omg I can't even believe that But moving on...

I'm good with re-watching anything, anytime! This show is turning into Roswell for me, when I can just go randomly pick an episode and enjoy it. I love it.

Old 03-16-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok when I was watching one of the season 1 episodes the other day, someone was flipping through Lincoln's notebook and I KNOW I saw a drawing of a bigfoot-looking thing. But do you think I can find that scene now? It had to be one of the first episodes he was in, because I don't think I made it past Day Trip on the weekend. I have screenshots of all the other drawings that I'm aware of, except this Bigfoot thing I know I saw. Help! lol

Here are all the ones I found so far:

-Boat in tree??
-Lincoln statue, that one's easy

-no clue what these are

-no clue what this is, couldn't get clear version

-mountain man

-our sea creature friend
-grounder dude??

-gigantic centipede

When I get home from work dammit, I will find that bigfoot drawing!!! Argh

I omitted the Octavia drawing because we saw it more than enough, also I noticed a continuity error when her drawing switched pages in the notebook. csb

Old 03-16-2015, 12:21 PM
Total Fan

The boat in the tree is certainly intriguing! Ewwwwwwwwww centipede, though!
Old 03-16-2015, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm super intrigued by the boat. I can't wait to find the bigfoot, I told you I'm obsessive! It's so annoying.

The centipede is gross, I thought it was a giant one at first until I saw the mug next to it...I guess it's a "normal" sized one.

Old 03-16-2015, 12:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I am beyond curious about the boat in a tree! What in hades? And the centipede...no thank you. Yuck. But it being next the mug is totally making me think of Alice in Wonderland for some reason.

I have a feeling we'll never learn about the boat. You should tweet Jason!
Old 03-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did! But I cannot for the life of me get him to ever respond to me. I'm going to keep tweeting it until he does

I wish I could identify what's on those other pages, but they are too small and blurry. Specifically the one with what looks like giant sticks coming out of the ground??

Old 03-16-2015, 12:34 PM
Total Fan

I'm pretty convinced that the "big foot" you think you remember is actually the picture of the Mountain Man. The first time I saw it, I was confused by all the smoke around it and Lincoln's super sketchy drawing style and I thought it was some kinda sasquatch deal. It wasn't until after the season finale that I realized what it was.

The sticks coming out of the ground looks like an old fence to me. Or maybe telephone poles.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nooo, I swear I saw a dude standing up, looking all shaggy. This is driving me nuts I tried to find it on my phone on Netflix but that was not going well.

Old 03-16-2015, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
Nooo, I swear I saw a dude standing up, looking all shaggy. This is driving me nuts I tried to find it on my phone on Netflix but that was not going well.
I remember that too! it looked like big foot
Old 03-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh good, I'm not crazy!

Ok I promise I will find a screenshot of this stupid bigfoot when I get home. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED

what

Old 03-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
Oh good, I'm not crazy!

Ok I promise I will find a screenshot of this stupid bigfoot when I get home. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED

what

It was when Bellamy was looking through Lincoln's journal when he was tied up in the drop ship
Old 03-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what I thought, but I went back to that scene and only came up with the screenshots above I thought it was when Clarke was flipping through it with him, but when I go to that scene she only looks briefly at the picture of the dropship he drew, with the 100 markers beside it then she goes back downstairs.

But I remember her saying something like 'what is this?' and looking at the bigfoot, so she must have looked through the book with Bellamy again, but for some reason I can't find that part