Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2017, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Makes sense. Hmm, curious about the triangle symbol at the top of his head ... and his head also looks different in different pictures?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-28-2017, 06:57 AM
Addicted Fan

That's much better. The more I looked at the first pic the more it made me want to gag.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Because of the flame Taryn?
Old 03-28-2017, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think the hole was what made ME squeamish, at least.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 03-28-2017, 12:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
I think the hole was what made ME squeamish, at least.
Yeah. It looks like a pull tab being opened. Or something.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok thanks, I was wondering what on earth that was about! lol

So the question is, whaddup with the symbols on his head....

Old 04-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting view about the Second Dawn/season 4 arc:

Quote:
This post is purely speculative and I am aware that it is highly unlikely to happen but I did want to share the results of a massive Crowdfunding Meta:

I was discussing the discovery of the “Season Save” for each Season and when it occurred and we realized that the answer to the Season’s problem is never put into play until the Season Finale, but the way to save the Season is typically hinted at/foreshadowed episodes before:

In S1, they used hydrazine to create a Ring of Fire in Episode 113, but hydrazine and it’s explosive capabilities are first introduced in 109.

In S2, they irradiated Mt. Weather with Clarke and Bellamy pulling the lever, but Clarke pulling a lever (and introducing radiation to the Mountain) is foreshadowed in 201, Clarke put her hand on a lever and Jasper said if she pulled the lever everyone would die.

In S3, Clarke unites the Flame and the City of Light chip to destroy ALIE and the CoL, but ALIE 2.0 (the Flame) is hinted at in 306 with Raven asking ALIE why there’s a second version of her code and Murphy’s discovering of the wall art detailing Becca’s return to Earth.

In trying to find the Season Save for S3, however, I actually hit on a conversation between Jaha and Murphy in episode 301:

Murphy: “She’s the one who ended the world!”

Jaha: “Wrong. She didn’t end the world, she saved it.“

Jaha also says later: “With the added power, A.L.I.E. Was able to complete the work she began with her creator a hundred years ago.”

Which made me think:

Was the City of Light always the plan? Because the above sentence from Jaha clearly states that ALIE completed work, so perhaps when Jaha says ALIE saved the world maybe he meant it literally? She saved the world? In digital form?

And that ^^^ made me think about ALIE’s original purpose. What was it? We know her core command was to “Make Life Better”. But what was the actual problem she was trying to solve? ALIE identified the problem as “too many people”, but this is obviously not what Becca intended. So then I began to think was Becca using ALIE to create a map of the world (i.e. the City of Light) that could be used as what was essentially the Matrix, and if so why did she even think that was necessary?

Because Becca and ALIE had almost completed their work on the City of Light before Becca locked her away and she didn’t expect ALIE to launch the nuclear missiles when the began working on the City of Light.

So Sam raised the question of when creation of the City of Light began. And that’s when Cadogen entered the equation.

We already know that Becca and Cadogen were connected. Maybe Becca was a part of his doomsday cult? We know that The 100 has a fascination with the numbers “13″ and “12″, with 13 typically being an unlucky number, 12 Space Stations-One blown out of the sky, 12 Clans-Arkadia being the 13th, etc. What if there is a “13th” level to Cadogan’s cult.

What if that 13th level is where the Cryo Chambers (this speculation was original @rosymamacita‘s) are located, and what if the the 13th level isn’t just Cryo chambers, it’s Cryo Chambers AND the City of Light chip combined. Therefore when people were in the Cryo Chambers and sleeping they could still interact with one another in the City of Light.

I hit a brief roadblock when thinking about the fact that Cadogen seemed to be anti-tech in the Second Dawn video Bellamy, Jaha and Clarke watched in 403, but that doesn’t really seem to be possible when one considers that his symbol is found on Becca’s microscope in her lab and even in the bunker that serves as her crypt.

Which led me to the idea that perhaps Cadogen was “anti-tech” for the purpose of raising money. He used fear-mongering to create the anti-tech hype in order to get more money to fund Becca’s work, in the articles Sam and Gina pulled from 403 people were paying up to 10,000,000 dollars to unlock the 12th seal.

And that thought led to another thought:

What if Abby’s line about Becca using the radiation chamber to test cures for cancer wasn’t a throwaway line? Remember, in the City of Light you can get rid of all of your deformities? Why build that into its programming without a reason? What if the Cryo/CoL situation was initially being used to save cancer patients who might have been getting close to death?

Which prompted the following in Sam: Maybe the City of Light was the original “make life better” plan, because it was a place to go to get rid of deformities and pain. When Becca asks ALIE how she plans to fix the root problem, she’s EXPECTING her to say virtual reality, instead she says “too many people” and so the CoL never gets finished because Becca locks ALIE away.

Perhaps it was meant to be “make life better for people suffering from ailments” not just “make life better”.

More from Sam on this line of thinking: What if the CoL was originally something you could visit? Like if you had loved ones stored in there, you could spend a couple hours with them before returning to the real world? But ALIE decided that the CoL was better than the real world so when she developed it without Becca, she made the chip unremovable.

Chris (Becca’s boyfriend) had to have been working with Becca and Cadogen. When his friends find him (the ones who were there when ALIE showed Becca her new avatar coincidentally) they say: “I knew it. The news was wrong. It wasn’t China. The stupid son of a bitch let A.L.I.E. out.” What if Cadogen’s followers were getting antsy because they were funneling money and not seeing any results? Cadogen gave his anti-tech speech only 2 weeks before ALIE launched the nukes, what if Cadogen released ALIE and only planned to launch one nuke to show his followers that the threat was real and so they should keep paying?

Either way I know we haven’t seen the end of Cadogen and I suspect we’re going to be seeing more of Becca as well
X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

omg I don't know...I'm too hungover to make sense of that yet

Old 04-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is a bit of a heavy read, yes.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-29-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

*dusts off the best thread on the board*

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 04-29-2017, 08:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
Interesting view about the Second Dawn/season 4 arc:

Not sure how I missed reading that before, but wow! Very interesting.

Is Cadogen the guy who Jaha watched preach about the Doomsday?
Old 04-30-2017, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup that's him! Surely there's got to be more to him and that whole Second Dawn thing then we've seen so far.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, I wonder if we will hear more about him in the next few episodes. This Cadogen theory is interesting, I wonder if it's a set up for next season possibly.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-30-2017, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't for the life of me think of where they would be going next season. I mean, how many people will survive? What will they be battling against?

Old 04-30-2017, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I mean ... what is bigger than Skaikru/The 100 being against the world?

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won