Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2017, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
Well, you go ahead and ask two in that thread
Yup, it'll be more appropriate in the Quotes thread. This is a thread focused on show-related/general discussions that might not fit into the other threads on the board.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-21-2017, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

From Jason's Hypable interview:

Spoiler:
Old 07-22-2017, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Sonja!

Spoiler:

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-22-2017, 10:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry, for not answering in such a long time. The 100 just isn´t on my top list of interests anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
I kind of disagree that Jasper's behaviour was retconned in season 3 though ... it clearly was triggered by the deaths at Mount Weather, primarily Maya's and he just never recovered from that and taking the chip made sense to me ... it was an extension of that pain and part of his efforts to desperately escape having to feel all that pain/heartbreak for a second longer.
Problem is: He said no to the chip because he didn´t want to forget Maja. Was that an act, because he already had the chip at that time? If not, why did he take it later, if it was so important to him to keep his memories of Maja?

BTW by now, I´m set on only watching Octavia´s and Raven´s storylines as soon as S4 airs here. I guess, that´s the right choice for me.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
Thanks, Sonja!
Spoiler:
Old 07-23-2017, 05:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Does anyone know if floukru was part of Lexa's coalition? I thought there were twelve clans plus kind of skaikru in the coalition, and that same number fought in the conclave. But then if there were 1300 spaces in the bunker there should have been space for more than 100 spots per clan because all of floukru was gone.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1marie (View Post)
Does anyone know if floukru was part of Lexa's coalition? I thought there were twelve clans plus kind of skaikru in the coalition, and that same number fought in the conclave. But then if there were 1300 spaces in the bunker there should have been space for more than 100 spots per clan because all of floukru was gone.
I saw a list of the 13 clans... boat people (floukru) included... so if the boat people were not dead, they would have needed 1300 spaces in the bunker if they had wanted to save 100 spots per clan.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was one of those mysteries that really didn't feel like it was properly explained to me

There were 13 clans in the coalition.
And those 13 clans all have their own symbol.
But I always took Floukru to be a clan that didn't want to be part of any of it, that's why they were separated from everyone else.

Yet, Luna shows up at the conclave and there she gets a necklace from Gaia with the symbol of her clan, meaning they must've been part of the coalition

I said the exact same thing about the amount of spots though.
There will be some spots left. Who fills those up? Who decides who gets to fill those up? Was there time to fill those up?
With the delinquents going into space, AT LEAST 2 spaces became available.
Not filling them seems like a waste, but the radiation levels would be too high to still let (already affected?) people in. So I'm assuming that there wasn't exactly THAT amount of people in the bunker, it must've been less
Old 07-25-2017, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

I'm so excited to see which people are working together to get the bunker door free from the rubble... We know, that Clarke and Madi can't do it alone.
Can Clarke get some help from the prisoners? ... I think the prisoners are the bad people in S5... at least in the beginning of S5... so I don't expect, that Clarke can get some help from them.

If the bunker door is still not exempt, when Bellamy and the others come back to earth, then it is no question for me, that the "adveture squad" will try to free the bunker door... perhaps with help from Clarke and Madi...

What are your imaginations about that?
Old 07-25-2017, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Sonny, nice to meet you!

(I'm catching up on threads so will get back to you on that )

Old 07-25-2017, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Hey Lisa, nice to meet you, too

You can call me Sonja... or Sonny... what you like more

I love it to discuss possible storylines and I'm excited to hear your opinion
Old 07-25-2017, 07:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
It was one of those mysteries that really didn't feel like it was properly explained to me

There were 13 clans in the coalition.
And those 13 clans all have their own symbol.
But I always took Floukru to be a clan that didn't want to be part of any of it, that's why they were separated from everyone else.

Yet, Luna shows up at the conclave and there she gets a necklace from Gaia with the symbol of her clan, meaning they must've been part of the coalition
This pretty much sums up my confusion. Luna seemed like she didn't want to be a part of grounder culture, including the coalition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
I'm so excited to see which people are working together to get the bunker door free from the rubble... We know, that Clarke and Madi can't do it alone.
Can Clarke get some help from the prisoners? ... I think the prisoners are the bad people in S5... at least in the beginning of S5... so I don't expect, that Clarke can get some help from them.

If the bunker door is still not exempt, when Bellamy and the others come back to earth, then it is no question for me, that the "adveture squad" will try to free the bunker door... perhaps with help from Clarke and Madi...

What are your imaginations about that?
Adventure squad would definitely be willing to help I think Raven and Monty could probably science the door open. I hope it doesn't take too long to get the bunker open and the space group back to earth.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1marie (View Post)
I hope it doesn't take too long to get the bunker open and the space group back to earth.
I believe we all hope that
Old 07-26-2017, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really hope we get some new characters, either frozen or something that has something to do with the bunker or another spaceship, Murphy is the only non-authorian character left if Luna diden't survive
Old 07-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they were part of the coalition, but from an extreme distance

I still think it was weird that Luna showed up at the conclave, but whatever. I guess they wanted to kill her off quickly