Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2017, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Paula, maybe the bunker was stronger because it was a newer building? It seemed the buildings in Polis were way older?

Wait, didn't we talk about the age of the bunker once before HELP

Old 10-13-2017, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, I'd assume that the lab was stronger somehow since it was built by Becca and presumably she would have made it strong enough to withstand death waves.

However, it does sound a bit silly if the bunker too was built to withstand death waves but it was built around buildings that would not be strong enough in those instances ... and make it hard to get out from the rubble after the death wave hits.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 10-14-2017, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Imagine how the people in the bunker must feel after 6 years staying there ... they know that they can't get out without help from outside ... and they didn't know if the space crew has survived ... if no one comes to free them, they will stuck in the bunker forever ... what a frightening imagination
Old 10-14-2017, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed, Sonja. The thought is absolutely terrifying to me, to not know if you're able to leave the bunker ever. And if they ran out of food by then, that's even scarier since people act in terrible way when they're pushed to their limits and fighting for survival.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-23-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This made me

Another one in the link btw, can't post it here due to language.

X
Old 10-23-2017, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

It's sad that there was no place for Ilian

About the second one in the link ... I can't understand all the hate against Jason ... without Jason the show wouldn't exist ... so the fans should be a bit more thankful
Old 10-23-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand alot of people's frustration with him and how he handled Lexa/Lexa's death, but people are insane and send him death threads (still-to this day....) and like, spew such hatred it shocks me. Like, get off the internet guys if you're using it to wish death upon a real person.

That would be so terrifying for the people in the bunker...they don't know Clarke is alive, or anyone else for that matter - for all they know they're stuck down there forever. That would be enough to turn plenty of them insane.

Old 10-23-2017, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
but people are insane and send him death threads (still-to this day....) and like, spew such hatred it shocks me. Like, get off the internet guys if you're using it to wish death upon a real person.
That's the reason why I stay away from Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram comments ... no one should read or recomment the postings from these psychos
Old 10-23-2017, 05:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Everytime Lexa dies, it made season 4 so much more watchable

Old 10-24-2017, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha that IG post, Paula. Though I don't care much for some of them that have died, either.

I would have wanted Ilian to be in there too, Sonja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
I understand alot of people's frustration with him and how he handled Lexa/Lexa's death, but people are insane and send him death threads (still-to this day....) and like, spew such hatred it shocks me. Like, get off the internet guys if you're using it to wish death upon a real person.
Exactly, those people disgust me. Nothing should warrant sending a RL person death threats, no matter how royally he messed up when it comes to Lexa. And being bitter/salty about it to that extent, like 2 years on ... that can't be healthy IMO.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-24-2017, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me either Sarah
Old 10-25-2017, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

That tumblr post is harmless compared to what some people do on twitter. I think most people have moved on and it's just a few people who are still attacking him on twitter. I'm not a fan of JR but sending him death threats, using antisemitic insults to attack him are just low and don't achieve anything, certainly not for the LGBT community.

I wonder how many people in the bunker survived, they've been living underground for 6 years, surely there's been conflict, even fights. Maybe an epidemic of some sorts and Abby and Jackson weren't able to containt it all/help everybody. I think grounders would have a particularly difficult time to adapt to those new circumstances, they've never lived in such a limiting environment.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 10-25-2017, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I wonder how many people in the bunker survived, they've been living underground for 6 years, surely there's been conflict, even fights. Maybe an epidemic of some sorts and Abby and Jackson weren't able to containt it all/help everybody.
An epidemic would be gutwrenching but certainly very realistic, given that you have that many people in such a confined space for a long period of time. And tensions are bound to rise when you're in that close proximity for so long, so I definitely see fights breaking out. So, it's a bit scary to think what the bunker leaders will have to do to contain the situation.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-29-2017, 09:08 AM
Supreme Fan

Now that you mention it, it's kind of surprising there hasn't already been an epidemic. I would think going from space to the ground would introduce the Arkers to a lot of stuff their immune systems weren't prepared for.

I'm definitely very intrigued to see what happens in the bunker. With all the clans coming together there is a lot of potential for tension. I love Octavia but I'm not convinced she will know how to contain any problems without resorting to extremes.
Old 10-30-2017, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't they say that the people on the Ark got vaccines?
I feel like we know that from somewhere, though not from the show