Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 03:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

I would like it to be conflict over how it should be ruled, should Clarke be the leader and noone else has got a say like it's always been, will one come up and say that they don't need a strong leader, a bunch of convicted kids with no adults landing on earrth what do you think was gonna happen? maybe ithey should vote, or whatever, I don't like that clarke is a dictator and noone else has got a say
adam23089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

I would very much like to see a COL-like setting for season 6 too, Yvonne. It's how I've been picturing it so far, a NYC-like modern setting/background would be nice.
but we cannot meet it h a l f w a y.
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

I don't know what I want tbh - I mean really, a strange planet doesn't have to look like anything we recognize..right? ie. in Roswell how Antar was like, gloopy and red Not that I want them running around in red goop, but it would be interesting to see something we've never seen before.

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

True, but somehow I feel like creating a whole new planet will be too costly from a production/budget perspective so I'm guessing that it'll be somewhere in between. Some areas will look more familiar than others, but parts of the planet will look entirely new.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Yeah unless it's all CGI, which - no thanks Too much CGI is meh (and $$)

Old 09-19-2018, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Yeah, nope to too much CGI. It'll look too fake, IMO. I do want some strange animals on the planet though!
Old 09-22-2018, 02:53 PM
New Fan

Hello for the first time, general discussion board! I'm flailing about in different boards dissecting various characters, but for this board I think I'm just going to dive on in with the current discussion...

For some reason I'm having HILARIOUS thoughts based on the current conjecture that these people on the new planet are going to be a bunch of peace-loving hippies... like, everyone is all ready to FIGHT FOR WHAT IS OURS! ARRRRGHHH!!! And Earth 2.0 is just like, "Oh, you want some land to settle on? Here, we have so much more than we could ever use! Have our food, too!" And everyone from the ship just looking at each other like, "WTF? I don't trust this. Kill them to be safe? Kill them. Eat them? Maybe... food could be poison."

Humor aside though, trying to figure out how to live peacefully would be such an interesting new direction to take these people who've known nothing but war since finding solid ground... I mean, destroying the last survivable bit of your planet has got to be an all-time low. Trying to figure out how to live through PTSD in a post-war world and actually learn how to trust one another again? That would be fascinating. I'm sure there would be plenty of strange creatures and strange new customs to keep things lively enough without devolving into yet another war.

Whatever direction they decide to take the show in through, I am so here for it! But I kind of hope they take Monty's words to heart and at least try being the good guys for a while.
VidDuality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Krystal. I agree, what if the new planet inhabitants are totally friendly and welcoming to the characters but they’re so paranoid and used to war and fighting over land, that they would be continuously suspicious of anything that the inhabitants say and do?

And I completely want them to show them finding their footing in a new environment, with new creatures and of course assimilating with the planet inhabitants ... please no more wars/fighting/bloodshed. Please. That has been done too many times already. Like you said, that’ll be intriguing enough without throwing war into the mix. Also, new people with probably a whole new set of customs and traditions, to boot. Hopefully not too many new people are introduced too, there’s already too many characters as it is.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I do agree on that The 100 needs more mental health representation and self-harming but everytime they do that character get's hated on
Old 10-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam23089 (View Post)
I do agree on that The 100 needs more mental health representation and self-harming but everytime they do that character get's hated on
Yes, sadly very True. I loved Jaspers Storyline, but i saw many People being annoyed with him and that reflects on how most People react to for example Depression in real life.

I was thinking about how characters i so far dont like could be more interesting to me. Shawn would have to be more morally grey and not just "the good guy". With Echo, i would like to see her broken. Every Main Character has something interesting about them because they were broken at some point. They were tortured or nearly died, wanted to die, had to make bad decisions or just lost their loved one. I would like to see that With Echo. When die is without her Arrows or when she gets tortured or anything. How does she react, how does she fight? I dont Count mount weather because we didnt really knew her back then and the sword scene in 4x13 was so short, i had barely Time to be invested. So Yeah, i would like Echo to be broken and put herself together on her own.

As for s6 in general: what i really want more of is talking, but not in a general Way. Talking with and about conflict, the 6 years and changes, Feelings and regrets. I could isr Another Episode like 3x11 and i believe we will get it.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

That is honestly what I mostly want too - talking! And not 2 minute chats about like, conflict or how they are handling conflict. I want talking about feelings, feelings for eachother, feelings about what's happened in the past, etc. Like, things people talk about in real life

Old 10-03-2018, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

I totally agree, guys. My main issue for season 5 is that no one was truly communicating with each other, they just went around doing their own thing and it ultimately backfired on each one of them. They were separated for so many years, you’d think there would be a lot to catch up on but instead, they were just going behind each other’s backs and making major decisions and it was frustrating to watch. This show used to do it so well, even with limited time for dialogue and such but I fear that is lost now. Hopefully not for good though.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

They did, Abby's substory was all about her feelings, but she got a lot of ignorant haters this season, it get's me so pissed how you can say that about a drug addiction, Jasper also had his subplot since season 3 all about his feelings, but then people call him annoying because of the behavior they had because of their depression

Last edited by adam23089; 10-03-2018 at 09:46 AM
Old 10-04-2018, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Fan Art

I think my biggest issue with Season 5 is that it really didn't feel like it went anywhere
A lot happened, yet nothing happened
Old 10-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
I think my biggest issue with Season 5 is that it really didn't feel like it went anywhere
A lot happened, yet nothing happened
Pretty much this. You could literally go from the season 4 finale to the season 6 premiere without missing much. In an entire season. It started and ended with the Earth being destroyed and even I could let that fly if the relationships/characterisations were fleshed out well but I don’t think that was done well either.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top