Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I had to pause the episode several times to stare!
Old 06-12-2019, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, that's my main issue with it as well. Especially since we can assume that Bellamy went through this already when Clarke "died" the first time and he spent 6 years with him knowing what that knowledge and loss did to him, and now it's been a day and he's just sort of "Let's go, bro!"
Mmm-hmm.

You know, as I was re-watching, I was wondering, "How does Murphy know so much about Clarke?" They went through things together, but they weren't especially close. But Josephine said the infamous "good guys" line and everything, so all I can figure is that Murphy must have talked to Bellamy about her. I think Bellamy would have talked to Monty more, because Monty was grieving Jasper, but I do think he talked to Murphy, too, and maybe told him, "Clarke once told me, 'Maybe there are no good guys.' I think it was something her mom said to her. But we're gonna be good now." Or maybe I'm just overthinking this.

I'm glad that he's very involved with the storyline this season, because Richard is such a good actor. But I want him to give some consideration to people other than himself, because Murphy does actually care about other people (besides Emori).
ICON
Old 06-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

everything is so much better when the gang is together!
Old 06-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

The only reason I could see them killing Murphy off is if Richard wants out, his defiitnly gonna get som existing roles, I could totally see Richard playing a big villain

I've always seen Murphy as a anti-hero how can anyone honestly say that they liked him the last couple of seasons, he hasen't been himself, Murphy is like deadpool or wolwerine or like venom can be sometimes or catwomen, catwomen his not suppose to be a full-out good-doer, which his been the last 2 seasons
Old 06-13-2019, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm disappointed and a bit surprised. I had faith in you, Murphy. SMH. I wonder if this will ultimately be tested though, if he finds out that Clarke isn't dead just yet. In any case, it's annoying that he hasn't grieved for her ... just the shock of finding out that Clarke wasn't Clarke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
Yeah, that's my main issue with it as well. Especially since we can assume that Bellamy went through this already when Clarke "died" the first time and he spent 6 years with him knowing what that knowledge and loss did to him, and now it's been a day and he's just sort of "Let's go, bro!"
This! Where is his compassion?

Also, Murphy telling Bellamy after Bellamy rejected the Sanctum plan, that he would make sure that only Bellamy died. That's cold, bro.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-13-2019, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)

Also, Murphy telling Bellamy after Bellamy rejected the Sanctum plan, that he would make sure that only Bellamy died. That's cold, bro.
He said it, but I think he didn’t mean it. That he brought Russell to Bellamy, that was the proof for me. He still cares about Bellamy and the others. He knew that Russell might be the only one who can stop Josie
Old 06-13-2019, 06:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

can someone refresh my memory?

I saw a tumblr post asking about how Murphy knew about the dark year, who told him and does that mean the other members of spacekru know? Judging from their interactions with the remaining members of wonkru I'd say no? But I legit can't remember.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

There's been nothing on-screen about anyone other Wonkru, Clarke, and Madi knowing about the Dark Year Mel.

Goodbye Murphy's growth

Though when Bellamy mentioned Monty, you can tell it hit Murphy hard.

https://alyciadebnamcareys.tumblr.com/post/185533762606
Old 06-13-2019, 07:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Hmmm. How odd that Murphy knows then, I can only assume that it's only him but that's.... really weird.

I'm very frustrated with him atm.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe the cannibalism reveal is one of those things that happened off-screen. Pity. But I’m kind of over the cannibalism being brought up, so maybe not such a pity after all.

I’m frustrated but not giving up on Murphy at all. I think he does still care about Bellamy, but you guys are right when you say there was no compassion for him there, and that’s a bummer.
ICON
Old 06-13-2019, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I have no clue how he knows - so I just told myself he found out offscreen somehow.

When they revived him with that snake, he seemed like a bit of the old, super-sullen Murphy again. I wish we could see what he saw when he was briefly dead.

Old 06-13-2019, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe we will. That’d be kind of cool.
ICON
Old 06-13-2019, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I must have missed it but somebody on Tumblr said Josie handed Murphy 2 mind chips, indicating one for Murphy and one for Emori <3. Did anyone else notice? I will have to re-watch.

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 06-13-2019, 03:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

He did get two chips. We can assume that one was for Emori, although knowing her and how she did develop during those six years in space and how close she is to spacekru. I don't see Emori accepting it? Maybe that's just me.

There were 4 chips erased. Murphy got two, Abby got one.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, Emori seemed pretty repulsed by the body snatching, so I don't think she will accept. I still wonder if Murphy is contemplating it. He seemed somewhat hesitant, tbh. Guess we will have to see what he ultimately decides.

Bellamy ❤ Clarke