Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2018, 04:15 PM
  #16
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
Becho is definitely building up a little following!
That's great ... they deserve more love from the fans


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/27/28...90cbd9aa3e.gif
__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 04:27 PM
  #17
Fan Forum Hero

 
a little chaos's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 79,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)

I know that Becho won't last forever but I'm gonna enjoy them for now
This is exactly it, but at least we know this. And that’s exactly what I’m doing with Becho, enjoying it for what it is. And if it doesn’t last I just hope it ends on good terms, they are this family unit after all!
__________________
◄ Josie & Penelope
"I hate you."
"I know."
bob | kana | credit || becks
a little chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 04:58 PM
  #18
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
This is exactly it, but at least we know this. And that’s exactly what I’m doing with Becho, enjoying it for what it is. And if it doesn’t last I just hope it ends on good terms, they are this family unit after all!
I also hope that they are able to stay friends, no matter what happens in the next episodes


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6f/76...f4b61dbe2e.gif
__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:54 PM
  #19
Master Fan

 
Ropetuned's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 15,510
Exactly! I hate when writers decide they're done with a ship and then add other superficial nonsense and the characters hate each other. Don't do it 100!!

They'd be endgame if it was up to me though
__________________
RIP JLG--Mark

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:38 PM
  #20
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,444
They are my #1 ship too


https://78.media.tumblr.com/fec99ffc...jdtto3_400.gif
__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:04 PM
  #21
Master Fan

 
Ropetuned's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 15,510


There are a lot of feelings there (you can tell by the touching and smiles in that gif)and I hope they actually make us feel for them instead of just rushing it away
__________________
RIP JLG--Mark

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:49 PM
  #22
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,444
Speaking about feelings ...

When can we finally see the Bellamy/Echo reunion?

I think the chances are not big to see it in the next episode, but we can hope for it
__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 09:52 PM
  #23
Extreme Fan
 
rachel/adam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,012
I think we'll see a reunion soon, considering what Bellamy did I highly doubt they'll stay in the bunker
and wasn't there supposed to be an episode with flashbacks ? That will be every interesting
rachel/adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 10:36 AM
  #24
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel/adam (View Post)
I think we'll see a reunion soon, considering what Bellamy did I highly doubt they'll stay in the bunker
and wasn't there supposed to be an episode with flashbacks ? That will be every interesting
Thanks for giving us hope, Amy

Hmm, I don't know anything about upcoming Spacekru flashbacks
Spoiler about 5x11:
Spoiler:

But if you're right and we'll see some Spacekru flashbacks, then I would be a happy girl
Imagine, they would show the moment when Bellamy forgave Echo her past actions after 3 years in space and fell in love with her ... Oh man, I would do everything to watch that moment
__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 07:11 PM
  #25
Master Fan

 
Ropetuned's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 15,510
Oh my, spacekru flashbacks! I don't know if I could wait
__________________
RIP JLG--Mark

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 06:03 AM
  #26
Extreme Fan
 
rachel/adam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
Thanks for giving us hope, Amy

Hmm, I don't know anything about upcoming Spacekru flashbacks
Spoiler about 5x11:
Spoiler:

But if you're right and we'll see some Spacekru flashbacks, then I would be a happy girl
Imagine, they would show the moment when Bellamy forgave Echo her past actions after 3 years in space and fell in love with her ... Oh man, I would do everything to watch that moment
We'll see

I gotta say I've never been a big fan of Bellamy but I love S5 Bellamy, maybe it's the scruff
And the fact that this is the first time that we've seen him affectionate towards someone else (other than Octavia)
Plus I started to love Tasya since last season, which makes me do some photoshop magic
rachel/adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 02:04 PM
  #27
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel/adam (View Post)
We'll see
Please Lord, let Amy be right with her Spacekru flashback speculations

Quote:
I gotta say I've never been a big fan of Bellamy but I love S5 Bellamy, maybe it's the scruff
And the fact that this is the first time that we've seen him affectionate towards someone else (other than Octavia)
Plus I started to love Tasya since last season, which makes me do some photoshop magic
I was always a big Bellamy fan ... not a fan of his S1 and S3 actions of course ... but a big fan of the complex character ... plus I admit that I have a weakness for pretty, dark haired, heroic men
and I have always wished to see Bellamy in a romantic relationship with someone else
The Bellamy/Gina relationship was not well presented in S3, so that didn't count for me
But now I've seen him with Echo and how they love each other and care about each other and that's totally the romantic relationship I have wished for Bellamy

I'm very glad that Bellamy and Echo gave you the inspiration to create such great Becho banners/gifs/icons
__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 02:50 AM
  #28
Extreme Fan
 
rachel/adam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,012
Bob is a cutie inside and out I can see why you are a big fan of him
And about the flashbacks I know we'll get a lot of bunker flashbacks, but I think that Jason said that we'll get Clarke/Madi and spacekru flashbacks

Bellamy and Gina relationship was not preset at all if you ask me, Bellamy didn't grief enough for her ( this show has a problem with that ) and on this note Echo had a lot to do with her death : Praise Echo's dating strategy

I have some icons in line and some banners will post them these days
rachel/adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 03:12 AM
  #29
Supreme Fan

 
sonny1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 9,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel/adam (View Post)
Bob is a cutie inside and out I can see why you are a big fan of him
Thanks for understanding me

Quote:
And about the flashbacks I know we'll get a lot of bunker flashbacks, but I think that Jason said that we'll get Clarke/Madi and spacekru flashbacks
Oh man, when Jason has said it, then I want to believe him ... give us the promised Spacekru flashbacks soon, Jason!

Quote:
Bellamy and Gina relationship was not preset at all if you ask me, Bellamy didn't grief enough for her ( this show has a problem with that ) and on this note Echo had a lot to do with her death : Praise Echo's dating strategy
You're right ... helping to kill a boy's girlfriend is not a good strategy to tell him that you want to date him ... but we watch The 100! Everything is possible here!

Quote:
I have some icons in line and some banners will post them these days
Can't wait to see your next Becho goodies, Amy
__________________
Icon by rachel/adam X

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 08:38 AM
  #30
Extreme Fan
 
rachel/adam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
Thanks for understanding me



Oh man, when Jason has said it, then I want to believe him ... give us the promised Spacekru flashbacks soon, Jason!


I remember he said it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
You're right ... helping to kill a boy's girlfriend is not a good strategy to tell him that you want to date him ... but we watch The 100! Everything is possible here!
Killing his ex is one way to make him notice her
Like I said good strategy, little harsh but good

One wallpaper :


*Click for full size*
rachel/adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST