Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2019, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This thread title makes me giggle. And aww, Becks, you’re so cute in your video!

Don’t get me wrong, I still believe in Bellarke, but I am not getting my hopes up for anything this season. Nope, gotta keep my expectations down. I don’t have any major expectations for next episode because I feel like we’ll get thrown back into some chaotic plot stuff. It my enjoy,ent of this season has still been immense. It seems as if the audience has been revitalized and reinvigorated this season.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 07-18-2019 at 05:20 PM
Old 07-18-2019, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m also trying to keep expectations low for the next one (after the high we experienced this week) because I feel like we won’t get all good things for too long. (even though the last few episodes have been absolutely amazing in terms of Bellarke content, that I’m still floored) I’m just focusing on enjoying whatever else we got, but I also want them to not discount what we just witnessed this week. The show better not be trying to ply us with “platonic soulmate” nonsense after this.

And just ready for all the SDCC content from the most adorable married couple ever. So ready but also not.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-18-2019, 05:44 PM
New Fan

You totally nailed it, Becks!

April, I wish I could do it so easily like you and just keep expectations on absolute minimum. But everytime I watch even one second I just can't

Anyway, I think we all agree that next perfect step would be Becho somehow separating (preferably Echo not dying or anything like that). But what after that? To be honest, I would not really be comfortable with just "happy ending kiss", they are working together as a team for such a long time now and I am really looking forward to see their working together as partners. I mean, it should be even better, right? When they finally realise that the best thing they can do is just be together and that should make them even stronger. Not just "hey, I love you, the end".
Old 07-18-2019, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn’t be satisfied with that ending either, Tomcat. We have waited forever (that’s an understatement ) so we should get to see them as a power couple and all the key romantic milestones, so to speak.

I’m still floored by the fact that literally everything from the point that Clarke was taken over by Josephine ... leads back to Bellamy. He realised that Clarke wasn’t actually Clarke, grieved the absolute most over Clarke to the point that he didn’t care about his own safety or that of Spacekru, he was the one who got Clarke’s message, left everyone else again to save her, it was Bellamy who pleaded with COG people for her life, cried over her on 3 separate occasions, mindspace!Bloodreina taunting Clarke about Bellamy truly forgiving her, Josephine using Bellamy to get to Clarke and Clarke only gave up on her life after she thought that Bellamy gave up on her, him featuring prominently in her mindspace wall (in 6x10) and then helped her save herself by getting through to her mindspace.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-18-2019, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, it’s actually not easy for me at all, Tomcat. In fact, I struggle with it on a daily basis, and I don’t know how well I’m doing. I don’t actually think I’m doing all that well after the last episode.

Sarah, you’re so right. It’s all tied in to Bellamy. Their storylines this season have been so linked. And so good! No wonder the season has been so well-received!
ICON
Old 07-18-2019, 07:04 PM
Addicted Fan

I didn’t even read the title. I love it!
Old 07-18-2019, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
bellamy and clarke:
hold hands and kiss
everyone else:
*loses their *****
diyoza after popping out of the anomaly:
why is everyone freaking out??? they're married?? and they have a child??
gabriel:
oh thank god i'm not the only one confused
https://detectivebellamyblake.tumblr...-kiss-everyone
Old 07-18-2019, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is such a Becks title. (or Lisa)

April ... I honestly feel like Jason was trying to make up for the negative feedback on Bellarke last season and I’m so grateful for it. The scenes so far completely outsold all the scenes we got last season, even if I loved the “She is”, “traitor you love”, campfire scene, the completely deliberate glances thrown by Clarke to Becho, their reunion scene and their scenes in the finale. Just IMO anyway. I really thought this time last year, that I wouldn’t feel this pumped over Bellarke scenes ever again ... and TPTB has proven me wrong.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 07-18-2019 at 08:34 PM
Old 07-18-2019, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm still convinced Jason was going with Bellarke romantically last season but when the series was renewed, he pulled back. It is the only explanation for all of those foreshadowing bits that ended up being pushed aside without explanation. The platonic soulmates comment from him was to essentially delay more. He hasn't talked about anything much this season concerning Bellarke because he knows it's headed into romantic-land. Also, Marie out of the blue mentioning wanting Bellarke has to come from somewhere. I keep talking about it but I just feel it's significant. She's seeing what we are seeing this season and/or TPTB told her where the story is going. I'm seeing people on Twitter that haven't even watched The 100 but understand the baiting and have watched clips from the last episode who are convinced, without a doubt, Bellarke will become romantic. The haters are prepared too.

... all roads lead to romantic Bellarke.
Old 07-18-2019, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, yeah, all roads lead there. This season? I can’t get my hopes up for it. But I love the season nonetheless.

Aww, Sarah, I’m so happy to see you pumped up again. I know last season was really hard on you, and this is so nice.
ICON
Old 07-18-2019, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope that Bob and Eliza have fun in San Diego tomorrow and that they feel relaxed and comfortable.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-18-2019, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, for sure. SDCC is so huge and overwhelming, but they’ve got each other. And good old Richard.
ICON
Old 07-18-2019, 11:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can’t remember if these ones have already been posted or not but they are really good so I’m posting them anyway.

May the road rise up to meet you; May the wind be always at your back; May the sun shine warm upon your face; May the rains fall soft upon your fields; And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I'm still convinced Jason was going with Bellarke romantically last season but when the series was renewed, he pulled back. It is the only explanation for all of those foreshadowing bits that ended up being pushed aside without explanation. The platonic soulmates comment from him was to essentially delay more. He hasn't talked about anything much this season concerning Bellarke because he knows it's headed into romantic-land. Also, Marie out of the blue mentioning wanting Bellarke has to come from somewhere. I keep talking about it but I just feel it's significant. She's seeing what we are seeing this season and/or TPTB told her where the story is going. I'm seeing people on Twitter that haven't even watched The 100 but understand the baiting and have watched clips from the last episode who are convinced, without a doubt, Bellarke will become romantic. The haters are prepared too.

... all roads lead to romantic Bellarke.
I never thought of it that way TBH, but it makes sense. The foreshadowing was all deliberate, no one can convince me otherwise (well, unless it’s just bait). Also, the fact that Beliza seem to be quieter than usual about Bellarke too (because they don’t want to reveal too much?) and the fact that we haven’t had any BC-related scripts released in a while. Marie being open about liking Bellarke now is also telling. I love how it’s obvious to people who don’t follow the show closely, because they truly look at things objectively.

April, I’m glad too. It was just the worst last year, even more so than season 3. I was so disillusioned when it came to their relationship.

I’m excited to see BE very soon, I just hope that it’s not such a stressful weekend for them and that they have a great time. Richard being there also takes the pressure off the spotlight on their relationship, I think.

Thanks, Jess! The first one is new to me.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-18-2019, 11:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Also, the fact that Beliza seem to be quieter than usual about Bellarke too (because they don’t want to reveal too much?) and the fact that we haven’t had any BC-related scripts released in a while.
I've been sitting here all week like