Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2017, 09:33 AM
New Fan

How did Octavia survive?

There is something really bothering me.

Octavia gets stabbed right through the belly and the sword comes out of her back; this alone would have been enough to kill her within a couple of minutes as her fluids leaked out of her organs into her body cavity.

And then she slips and plummets 1000 feet off a cliff into a shallow river bed which would have decimated her body, or anybody's body, especially a petite woman's.

Yet she is still conscious when her horse finds her. I don't understand, I was expecting there to be a sort of twist but there wasn't!?
Old 05-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to FF. Hilarious username.

Feel free to post in Octavia's character thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f34/octavia-...65/index4.html
ICON
Old 05-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

First of all, your name is hilarious (I'm actually really annoyed they removed the IMDB forums).

Second - welcome to FF

Third - it's totally unrealistic that she would have survived the stab, but the stab + the fall were just way OTT I wish that like, Echo pushed her or something. Even though that sounds lame, I could explain away her surviving the fall more than her surviving the fall + the stab wound. I know it was more dramatic, but still I think this time we're just supposed to majorly suspend belief and just roll with it

I'm gonna close this thread now because Octavia has her own here.