Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Hotseat #4 - Ask, Ask, Ask Away!

Janet's questions:

What song do you really identify with right now?
"Try" by Nelly Furtado
Who is your favourite athlete?
RYAN LOCHTE!
What is your favourite quote?
"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." (Words cannot express how much I now LOATHE the fact that this is a Bill Cosby quote. It's still a great quote, though.)

Do you know any good jokes? If so, share one!
How often do you vacuum?
What is your favorite single scene from The 100?
ICON
Old 06-30-2016, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

that tough question by Alexa was really holding this thread up, right? Thanks for taking that one April (we can be smutty spice twins ) and tftnt

Do you know any good jokes? If so, share one! I wish, I have no memory for jokes, it's a curse. I'm gonna pass and keep that one for the next person
How often do you vacuum? Clearly, not often enough *runs away being chased by dust bunnies
What is your favorite single scene from The 100? duh 3x13 conversation and epic hug

Would you change your outdoor plans if it rains or just go with it anyways?
Are you a #noregrets or rather a 'I wish I could go back and change that' kind of person?

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 06-30-2016, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gosh, all of mine are inappropriate. Okay, here's one, kind of: Not really a joke, but just a funny thing.
Would you change your outdoor plans if it rains or just go with it anyways?
I would change my outdoor plans. I rarely ever have outdoor plans to begin with, though.
Are you a #noregrets or rather a 'I wish I could go back and change that' kind of person?
I wish I could say I was #noregrets, but I do tend to wish I could go back and change some things.

What sport do you find to be the most boring?
What's the worst hairstyle you've ever had?
What foods do you like to snack on?
ICON
Old 06-30-2016, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

it's the kind of joke that my boss could be telling not really funny, so I roll my eyes at him But then he giggles like it's the best joke ever and then you do have to laugh.

What sport do you find to be the most boring? We're talking about watching sports am i right? So I think baseball. Sorry. I have a good friend who's crazy about it and he has spend many an evening telling me about what allegedly is so exciting about it, but I just don't get it. Snoozefest if you ask me. Now basketball, that's a sport I love watching (and soccer).
What's the worst hairstyle you've ever had? hm, bangs as a kid? Apart from that, I think I had like one bad haircut (never went to that hairdresser again )
What foods do you like to snack on?
Not really a snacker. I do like me some tortilla chips and guac though.

How many books do you read per year?
Can you imagine having grown up in another country than you did?
Do you have a list of places (or countries) that you'd like to visit and if so what are they?

Old 07-01-2016, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

How many books do you read per year? - Depends. On a good year, maybe 100. On a bad year like 5 lol. This year my goal is 25 and I've got 15 complete thus far. I think I can probably do like 30 or so though.
Can you imagine having grown up in another country than you did? - Absolutely not. I do think about this often and it seems so strange to me.
Do you have a list of places (or countries) that you'd like to visit and if so what are they? - Yes. As for US states Id like to see: Alaska, New York, Colorado, Montana, Connecticut, Hawaii, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Rhode Island.
As for other counties I would say London, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, Japan, Canada, Iceland, Greenland, Antarctica Im sure there are lots more.

Any plans for the 4th of July? If you dont celebrate what would you like to do if you did?
Are you on any sort of diet? If not, what kind of foods do you typically eat? Any food aversions?
If you were in the olympics what sport would you want to play?
Old 07-01-2016, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Any plans for the 4th of July? If you dont celebrate what would you like to do if you did? I would probably spend it with my family and friends, somewhere in the open, garden or in the woods.
Are you on any sort of diet? If not, what kind of foods do you typically eat? Any food aversions? I eat very irregularly and unhealthy, a lot of junk food but I also love vegetables. Food aversions: Kluski leniwe (polish dish), bad experience in primary school, I can't even stand the smell and I could never eat bugs.
you were in the olympics what sport would you want to play? Volleyball or synchronized swimming/diving for Summer Olympics and ski jumping or freestyle skiing for Winter Olympics.

Has a team you rooted for ever exceeded your expectations?
Are you planning to watch the Summer Olympics?
Favourite childhood movie?

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 07-01-2016 at 01:12 AM
Old 07-01-2016, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Has a team you rooted for ever exceeded your expectations? what like a sports team? i dont watch sports really lol.
Are you planning to watch the Summer Olympics? only the gymnastics.
Favourite childhood movie? HOCUS POCUS. i watch it every single halloween lol. I've probably seen that movie more than any other

favorite robin williams movie?
favorite tom hanks movie?
favorite jim carrey movie?
Old 07-01-2016, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Has a team you rooted for ever exceeded your expectations? what like a sports team? i dont watch sports really lol.
Are you planning to watch the Summer Olympics? only the gymnastics.
Favourite childhood movie? HOCUS POCUS. i watch it every single halloween lol. I've probably seen that movie more than any other

favorite robin williams movie?
favorite tom hanks movie?
favorite jim carrey movie?
Old 07-01-2016, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

favorite robin williams movie? Dead Poet Society
favorite tom hanks movie? Philadelphia
favorite jim carrey movie? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Do you have a favourite movie director?
If you had the opportunity to work for a day in Hollywood which department would you choose?
Have you ever travelled to a different continent?

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

favorite robin williams movie? probably 'Good Will Hunting' or 'Dead Poet Society' everything else is kinda meh to me
favorite tom hanks movie? Off the top of my head, 'Saving Private Ryan', also most of his stuff is kinda meh for me
favorite jim carrey movie? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (loved it!), pretty much everything else is total blah to me
(you picked my fave three actors there )

Sheesh, I swear, something is off between and me today

Paulina's questions:

Do you have a favourite movie director? I'm gonna go with Oliver Stone here
If you had the opportunity to work for a day in Hollywood which department would you choose? Acting, although too much pressure there, so let's say arts/props/casting, something in that direction
Have you ever travelled to a different continent? I'm only missing S-America and Antartica

Favorite Romantic Comedy?
Favorite alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverage?
Favorite pizza?

Last edited by CanIcallYouKate; 07-01-2016 at 08:50 AM
Old 07-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

have you ever seen Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji or What Dreams May Come? All great RW movies. As for Tom Hanks hes had so many good ones... Big and Cast away are my favorites probably.

Favorite Romantic Comedy? Hmmm, maybe My Best Friends Wedding? Even though it didn't end how I wanted? Also Can't Hardly Wait or She's All That
Favorite alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverage? Marion berry Cider / Coca-Cola
Favorite pizza? I just like plain cheese lol.

Favorite Ryan Gosling movie?
Favorite Ryan Reynolds movie?
Favorite Ryan Phillippe movie?
Old 07-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite Ryan Gosling movie?
Blue Valentine
Favorite Ryan Reynolds movie?
Just Friends
Favorite Ryan Phillippe movie?
Cruel Intentions

Favorite boy band song?
How do you relieve stress?
What's the best advice you've ever gotten?
ICON
Old 07-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Favorite boy band song? Probably One Direction with Tell Me A Lie. Also, Stand Up, No Control, I Would, They Don't Know About Us, Rock Me, Temporary Fix, Drag Me Down, History, Never Enough, Happily, One Thing and Through the Dark. What can I say, I love them.
How do you relieve stress? Music, Reading, Watching my shows, Sleeping, Writing, Making Arts, Venting to someone.... but probably most of the time, eating, which is a bad habit.
What's the best advice you've ever gotten? I'm not really sure that I have. I've seemed to learn a lot of stuff on my own. But a friend once told me that "if its right, it's easy." because I was having boy issues and she was saying how she always had issues until she met the right guy and then she didn't. That things were easy with them because they were right and that helped me a lot.

Any near death experiences in your life?
Worst car accident you've been in, or maybe seen?
Meanest thing you've done to a friend?
Old 07-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Any near death experiences in your life? Hm, Some tricky almost-accidents while driving maybe? Other than that, nothing comes to mind right now.
Worst car accident you've been in, or maybe seen?
Luckily a fender bender on black ice was my only accident so far *knocks on wood
Meanest thing you've done to a friend?
I tend to speak my mind, which, especially when I was younger, came out hurtful to the other person on more than one occasion. While I do still believe that conflict can create progress in a relationship, I have somewhat tamed my approach now that I'm older (and wiser ). Other than that, I try not to be mean to anyone

What's your guilty pleasure TV show (romantic genre)?
What dish are you really good at making?
Is there any famous person (scientist, artist, musician, ...etc.) that really inspires you?

Old 07-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What's your guilty pleasure TV show (romantic genre)?
Hmm, romantic genre? I don't think I have one. (I guess TVD would come close, but I don't know if that qualifies as a guilty pleasure.) Let's be real here, my ultimate guilty pleasure TV show is Jersey Shore and we all know it.
What dish are you really good at making?
Nothing. I have no cooking talent whatsoever.
Is there any famous person (scientist, artist, musician, ...etc.) that really inspires you?
Inspires is a big word. I admire many famous people, but I think I'm more inspired by people like my mom.

What was the best year of your life?
Do you have any pets?
If you could re-write one episode of The 100, which episode would it be and why?
ICON