Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Ah, I just got done with Logan’s livestream. That was fun. He’s just a good, level-headed guy who likes to analyze things and encourages people to stay positive. I am here for it. (He also made me a mod for his chats, so yay! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
re: Madi and the flame, IMO the moment they mentioned how Clarke would be in danger if she didn't take it, that was definite manipulation. They knew she would say yes then.
Hmm, I disagree, Lisa. It was . . . it was the truth. Clarke would be in danger. If Wonkru was still willing to follow through with Octavia’s plan to march on the valley and fight a war, they would surely still be willing to follow through with executing Clarke. I mean . . . I think Madi deserves the truth, and they didn’t lie to her at all in that scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraJoyful (View Post)
I'm not mad at Bellamy or Clarke either. And frankly, it's getting exhausting seeing people bash one of them every time they're forced into a difficult decision.
Yeah, I just . . . I don’t know, different viewpoints, and everything and I get that. But I don’t think someone has to be right or wrong in the situation they’re in. I’m personally really enjoying analyzing where both of them are coming from right now. They’re both in a fascinating, complex headspace.

Quote:
The reality is, last episode was the "climax" off all the tension that's been building up between them this season. It had to happen, and now that it has I'm really excited to see how it all builds from here.
Me, too, Tara.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
BELIEVE IN BELLARKE.
ICON BY MEL
April7739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:46 PM
ravishing red

Moderator of ...
The 100

Glad that the live chat cheered you up, April! Maybe I should watch one this weekend to cheer myself up too.
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Do you have a link for Logan's video April?
Old 07-11-2018, 06:24 PM
ravishing red

Moderator of ...
The 100

Should be this one, I think?

Old 07-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Yep, that’s it. Go to the YouTube link there if you want to see the chat replay. It was a good vibe.

I’m looking forward to listening to the Meta Station podcast this week, too.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
BELIEVE IN BELLARKE.
ICON BY MEL
Old 07-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I'm not mad at Bellamy or Clarke either. And frankly, it's getting exhausting seeing people bash one of them every time they're forced into a difficult decision.

The reality is, last episode was the "climax" off all the tension that's been building up between them this season. It had to happen, and now that it has I'm really excited to see how it all builds from here.
I came here to explain precisely how I feel and you just said it. Completely agree. It's exactly how I feel too.
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:46 PM
ravishing red

Moderator of ...
The 100

I think that I’m mostly worried about how they’ll resolve this in four episodes and what the set up for their relationship will be, going into season 6.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
I think that I’m mostly worried about how they’ll resolve this in four episodes and what the set up for their relationship will be, going into season 6.
Thanks for the link.

I'm worried there's not enough to properly do it.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

I’m kind of excited more than worried. I don’t know what it is, but rewatching the episode today and chatting with you guys and Logan and Erin (you guys know Erin on Twitter) and my real life friend (and my mom ) about it, and just really thinking about it some more . . . I don’t know, it’s a hard feeling to explain, but I feel energized.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
BELIEVE IN BELLARKE.
ICON BY MEL
Old 07-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Me too April! I mean, you said it yourself earlier. The bigger the angst...the bigger the payoff!

I definitely prefer this to the awkward tension we've had for the past few episodes. Now we've finally got both Bellamy and Clarke's emotions right at the surface.
TaraJoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Do you think they'll now be apart til 5X13?
Old 07-11-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Oh, let’s hope not, Kate!

26:24 in Logan’s chat is when I get mod power.

Quote:
Me too April! I mean, you said it yourself earlier. The bigger the angst...the bigger the payoff!
I was definitely saying that a lot on twitter last night. I really do believe it, though! That’s why I’m known for dropping huge angst into my fics (usually a huge emotional argument scene, but I’ve done other types of angst, too). Because as both a creator and consumer of stories, I feel like you have to be willing to take your core characters (and by extension, your audience) to some deeply uncomfortable places in order for the story to truly live up to its emotional potential. Not that I’m a professional writer or anything, but . . . I don’t know, that’s just my take on it, I guess.

Quote:
I definitely prefer this to the awkward tension we've had for the past few episodes. Now we've finally got both Bellamy and Clarke's emotions right at the surface.
Right? I mean, as painful as it is, on the glass half full side, their relationship isn’t stagnating.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
BELIEVE IN BELLARKE.
ICON BY MEL
Old 07-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

You know, we've completely left the return of "together" in the dust.

Thoughts?
Old 07-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

People have a right to be negative and upset about what happened. I am not just going to accept everything that they are doing...
Quote:
Leaving with Madi and saying "they made their choice" does not mean she doesn't care about Bellamy anymore or would be fine with him dying. I do not believe that for one second.
Yes it does? Madi literally says he will die and she basically just shrugs it off. Like, if Bellamy actually died, how would she just be okay with that? Im just so upset about this guys, Im sorry, but I am.

Its not that they wont forgive each other, because they will, I just am not sure I can get over that. I really dont think I can. My time in here might be limited because I dont think I can just get over it.

I mean, you guys can be okay with them just forgiving each other by the finale and just letting everything go, but I personally, cannot. I just cant. Its crappy ass writing. SIGH. Whatever, though, I guess Ill just stick to posting in the general thread.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-11-2018 at 07:26 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the "They made their choice" was more of like a "we don't have time to argue, Madi, we need to go now." And also just that, honestly... she cares more about Madi than she does about Bellamy in that moment. Which is fine to me. :shrugs:

Bellamy did choose to betray her. From her perspective, all he gives a heck about anymore is Spacekru, she doesn't know he poisoned Octavia for her. And before anyone says "okay but Clarke wanted to take out O..." She literally before she got arrested recognized and explained to Bellamy that she regretted the idea.

I do agree that if they forgive each other by the finale, it is very rushed, though. I do wish that they had more episodes in the season to forgive each other.

kellyalyciabobeliza
amelia | icon by mel | bday twin
kiss the wind is online now   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top