Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Woke up to 2 pages of posts to read!

Also I think we need to keep in mind that even if Clarke hadn't told about Bellamy poisoning Octavia, she would have put him in the pit for what he did with Madi.

April, that's became a popular theory. Octavia definitely wants Madi out of the way so she can maintain her power.

I'm personally in a better place with all of this than how I usually am when one of my ships is having big angst like this. I know it's mainly due to things like positive people on tumblr/twitter, April (and a few of the rest of you here). So thanks guys!

https://bellarkegifsdaily.tumblr.com...brianna-pastor
Old 07-12-2018, 07:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with you guys in regards to people blaming Clarke for Bellamy getting put in the pit. He would have ended up there regardless of whether or not Clarke told Niylah the truth. His fate was sealed as soon as Octavia woke up and discovered his plan for Madi to ascend.

I'm glad most of us are feeling positive again! We really are at the turning point for Bellamy and Clarke this season (finally!), so I'm excited to see where it goes from here.

I mean, these two have had more development between them than anyone, and all that history and emotion definitely isn't going anywhere.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, I have to leave for a while! Can’t read up right now, but I will do so later! And knowing me, I’ll probably have some long-ass comment.

Have a good day, you guys.
ICON
Old 07-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a gorgeous set, Kate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I know it's mainly due to things like positive people on tumblr/twitter, April (and a few of the rest of you here). So thanks guys!
Same. I'm just avoiding Twitter right now because it's a big ball of negativity (mostly) and I don't need that, when I'm in my semi-happy bubble now.

Quote:
I mean, these two have had more development between them than anyone, and all that history and emotion definitely isn't going anywhere.
I'm not throwing in the towel yet, this is not the end of our fight. Having said that, for the love of God, if TPTB don't plan to make them canon (ever) ... please just keep their relationship intact, it's all I'm asking for.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-12-2018, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I agree. All signs (still in my mind) point to canon (eventually) but until then don't mess with them so much like this past episode.

That said, I still think we are headed for an eventual blow up fight between them when communication will FINALLY happen. We needed to get them pissed off at each other so true, honest, conversation will happen. I think Jason used a really distorted way of eventually getting there but I think it's happening soon.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm actually curious to see if Bellamy is actually mad at Clarke, because it didn't seem that way to me.

When she walks away after taking Madi, he looks devastated. He's very aware of how betrayed she feels by him in that moment.

I think some members of Spacekru will be upset with her for leaving him, but is it weird that I don't really see Bellamy being furious about that?

If anything I think he'll just be mad at the fact that she didn't go along with his plan, but considering how that plan worked out...eh. I don't know.

I need to wait and see how he acts next episode before I'll be able to understand how he's feeling towards her right now.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm, yeah. I think that too, Tara. He just looks guilty and defeated and he KNOWS that he let her down, even despite his best intentions. So I don't think that he'll be angry with her, but she will continue to be angry with him for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
That said, I still think we are headed for an eventual blow up fight between them when communication will FINALLY happen. We needed to get them pissed off at each other so true, honest, conversation will happen. I think Jason used a really distorted way of eventually getting there but I think it's happening soon.
We NEED this so badly, their relationship cannot move forward if this doesn't happen (soon). This is really not the sort of angst any of us expected.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-12-2018, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think Bellamy will be least angry at Clarke, out of everyone that could be.

Give us the huge emotional fight Jason! We can handle it.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

We can totally handle it and more importantly, we know that Bob/Eliza would slay a scene like that.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

You know, I don't think we've actually seen Clarke lose her temper with Bellamy since season one, have we?

Bellamy has been the one to get angry at Clarke most of the time...so I'm actually really interested to see how this is gonna play out.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It'll be the emotional part of their 3X05 times like 20.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraJoyful (View Post)
You know, I don't think we've actually seen Clarke lose her temper with Bellamy since season one, have we?

Bellamy has been the one to get angry at Clarke most of the time...so I'm actually really interested to see how this is gonna play out.
Yup, and even then, it was really early on in the season. Which is why I don’t agree that it’s one sided in terms of how they treat each other, Clarke always had faith in Bellamy even when others didn’t and even when he himself didn’t have faith in himself. They just complement and make each other better, and that is out of sync now and they need to get it back somehow. So I’m also interested to see it play out, in the reverse.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-12-2018, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Clarke always had faith in Bellamy even when others didn’t and even when he himself didn’t have faith in himself.
I'm glad you pointed that out, because I think a lot of people forget that aspect of their relationship.

It also makes 5x09 even more heartbreaking, because he probably thinks that she's completely lost her faith in him now. And her faith has been the driving force in so much of his development.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

2 part question: Do you think their forgiveness will return? And do you want it to?
Old 07-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think what they both did was unforgivable in the other's eyes, even if they understand it down the line. So I don't want the Day Trip forgiveness talk to come back.

This fic pretty much expresses my ideal scenario.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15258828

amelia | icon: mel