Last edited by a70eezchild; 02-08-2015 at 12:59 PM
Old 02-08-2015, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added
|| icon by me || Josie
Old 02-09-2015, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread, a70eezchild!

I know that people were tweeting that Kane was being a jerk again this last week but I actually agreed with him more often than not. Like with what he said to Abby about he was supportive of her being Chancellor as long as she was doing the right thing for their people.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-16-2015, 04:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I´m new here and I by now I only know S1 (S2 will air in October over here). It kind of took me by surprise that Kane became my favorite. At the beginning I thought he would be the self-righteous schemer (which I even think they wanted it to look like) and wasn´t looking forward to him at all.
But then you get to see that he is someone that is ready to do what´s necessary without losing his humanity. I like to see that he can be in tears one time and make sacrifices (even if it´s himself) at least appearing cool on the outside in other times.

What I don´t like and not looking forward to is him and Abby becoming a thing. Because Abby is THE character in The 100 I don´t like at all - even wished she didn´t survive S1. So my favorite character and my least favorite character becoming a couple is really not something I want to see.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Welcome Okun to FF, too.

I was also surprised to find myself liking Kane as the show went on

Maybe Abby will grow on you as you watch the second season

Old 09-17-2015, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Add me too, please. I thought I'm already added here

you don't like Kabby? Well maybe you'll change your opinion after S2 though, are you from Germany btw? Because I also started watching few months ago when it aired here and S2 will also air soon on ProSieben so I though I'd ask
Old 09-17-2015, 07:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Vacatia

@Medici: I knew that one would blow my cover.
BTW as of todays news S2 will air even one week earlier.

To tell the truth I was surprised to see that so many people seem to ship Kabby. And even if Abby becomes for me acceptable as character in S2 I don´t think I want to see a romance between those two.
At first glance they may be similar how they go about things, but the big difference is that Kane has a selfless way while Abby has a selfish way.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Okun I really want to know your opinions after you've watched season 2. I love seeing people catch up and then hearing what they have to say!

Old 09-17-2015, 08:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I´ll be back here in the end of November then. Now I´m kinda curious because right now I don´t see a way of making me like Abby without retconning her.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okun (View Post)
I´m new here and I by now I only know S1 (S2 will air in October over here). It kind of took me by surprise that Kane became my favorite. At the beginning I thought he would be the self-righteous schemer (which I even think they wanted it to look like) and wasn´t looking forward to him at all.
But then you get to see that he is someone that is ready to do what´s necessary without losing his humanity. I like to see that he can be in tears one time and make sacrifices (even if it´s himself) at least appearing cool on the outside in other times.
Welcome! I'm with you on the bolded. I really didn't like Kane early on and I think I've said it before on this thread but I was sure that he was the one he wanted Jaha dead and was behind the attempted assassination. So I didn't trust him at all in the early episodes and thought that the last thing that he should have was power but in the final episodes I had changed my mind and thought that he might be the leader that the Arkers needed.

I was actually a little surprised by his choices early in season 2 and I actually thought that I had gotten it wrong in thinking that he was the right leader for the Arkers. He proved himself eventually though.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-17-2015, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Yes make sure you let us know what you think

Old 09-20-2015, 10:44 PM
Moderator Manager

add me please I really like Kane and the way his character has evolved
Old 09-21-2015, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Added you

Old 10-16-2015, 01:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Just wanted to post some thoughts about S02E05 (I will be through with S2 on Nov 18th):
Kane is still adapting to the new situation and maybe not making the wisest decisions but he´s still selfless as ever.
But Abby... All S1 her selfish trait was visibly lingering in some corner - but S02E05 just proved how full of herself she is. And making her chancellor is IMO one very unwise decisions of Kane. Right now I just can´t imagine her changing in only 11 episodes.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

It's funny how much Kane grew on me...I wasn't the hugest fan of Abby for a few episodes in season 2, but then later I think I was just misunderstanding her.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top