Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2019, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
Becks in the house! Missed you babe! We keep missing each other.
We do! I’m on a break at the moment but wanted to pop in because Bob is so precious. He’s always been a cryptic fella, part of his charm.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 08-18-2019, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
I guess the way you just say you're surprised we don't see it makes me feel like you're suggesting we're dumb for not seeing it. If you say that wasn't your intent I'll believe you. I'm fine to agree to disagree. I won't say I've never tried to force my opinion on someone (I'll admit to being a very stubborn and opinionated person) but this is an area I don't see the point in that.
That's fair, I apologize for that. I was going for an informal conversational tone about how the discussion caught me off guard, but I see how that comment was probably a poor choice.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacewalker (View Post)
why has there been arguing non-stop about a bunch of stupid s**t on here lately.... seriously. All I see now is users (some who don't even ship Bellarke and for some reason are still on their thread?) arguing. NOT the place for it.
To you it's stupid, but to me it's of interest. Hence I'm discussing it.

Personally, I find April's stuff about the sims stupid. But obviously other people want to discuss with her so I stay out of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallor8 (View Post)
That's fair, I apologize for that. I was going for an informal conversational tone about how the discussion caught me off guard, but I see how that comment was probably a poor choice.
It's all good. I too have often been guilty of poor word choice. As well as simply inferring insult where none is implied. I get in these moods sometimes. But I'm one who will typically call you out on it. Then when explained like you did it's all good to me.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Personally, I find April's stuff about the sims stupid. But obviously other people want to discuss with her so I stay out of that.
You’ve come into April’s safe haven to insult her Bellarke related interests, not cool.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 08-18-2019, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Good to have a break from this crazy place Becks. I’m just so glad to see you before one of us goes MIA again.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
You’ve come into April’s safe haven to insult her Bellarke related interests, not cool.
Cause it was cool calling what I wanted to discuss stupid?

There are plenty of other things discussed in here I have no interest in. Hence I don't discuss. But I don't go around complaining that you guys are talking about stupid stuff. Cause I know that just because it's stupid to me doesn't mean it's stupid to you. I try to respect that everyone in here has different interests.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Good gifset Karina.

Guess it's just too much to ask for the Bellarke fans to have one thread on here when we can talk about our ship freely!
Old 08-18-2019, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Cause it was cool calling what I wanted to discuss stupid?
That wasn’t me. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Sharon, my break has put a lot of things in perspective and reminded me of my priorities, Bellarke baby.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 08-18-2019, 03:43 PM
Total Fan

I'm sorry if my presence here as somebody who doesn't ship anything was offensive to some of you. I was in here because this is where the discussion of Bob's tweet and that's it. I'm taking that discussion elsewhere, so please enjoy your Bellarke discussions.

Quote:
Just for the record, this thread doesn't belong to April. You should all be sharing it. Kenni has her own Bellarke related interests that she wants to discuss here.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That wasn’t me. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
I know it wasn't you. But interesting you took no issue with someone else insulting my interest. Is this thread only for Apirl's interests?
Fan Forum Hero

April, have your Bellarke and Murven sims been double dating?

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Kenni has her own Bellarke related interests that she wants to discuss here.
And she could have done so without insulting anyone else.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love you, Becks. And I miss you, but I hope your break is going well. No, they haven’t gone on any double dates yet, because Murphy can’t get Raven to agree to go out with him. He has an awful reputation.

Kenni, since I’ve been informed that you brought me up multiple times, just thought I’d let you know that I’m not ignoring you. I just blocked you.

Feel free to disregard my Sims posts, you guys. Fine by me. Those who know me know I’m just tying to lighten the mood. Clearly most of us here just want to be able to post in peace and have a friendly, non-argumentative atmosphere, so right now, those posts are my contribution to that.

Karina. I’m glad you posted that gifset again. It makes me think of a song called “I’ll Catch You” by The Get Up Kids. (Now I kind of want to make a Bellarke vid to that song, but I think I should put the finishing touches on the Constant trailer first.)
ICON
Old 08-18-2019, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m posting a longer mod post later but enough is enough. Fuzzy, this is my third warning to you not to post in this thread since you are anti bellarke and hence are not supposed to post here.

Kenni, you’re free to post your Bellarke friendship comments but Lisa and I do not tolerate questioning and attacking of posters’ intentions in here, ever. Neither is anyone obliged to respond to your posts if they don’t wish to. Please take all this negative talk elsewhere since you and Fuzzy clearly feel differently from other posters on this topic and you’re entitled to those opinions as are everyone else, to their opinions.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-18-2019, 03:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
And she could have done so without insulting anyone else.
I was. I genuinely meant no insult to April. I was simply pointing out that plenty of things are brought up here that don't necessarily want to be discussed by everyone. So just because one person doesn't want to talk about what I want to talk about doesn't make it okay to call it stupid.

And now people are upset with me for pointing out what I don't want to talk about - and hadn't been talking about cause I didn't want to call her interest stupid for no reason. Yet it was totally fine for someone else to call what I want to talk about stupid. Why is that?

ETA: I was not being negative. I was wanting to engage in the conversation about Bob's tweet - in which he was actually being negative. Where did attack posters? I commented on April ignoring me cause there have been times in which she responds directly to me but then ignores when I ask a question in return. Evidently she has blocked me. Fine by me.

I have at no point said people aren't entitled to their opinions. Why is I'm not allowed to post my thoughts in here? They aren't anti-bellarke. They're just different from others.