Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2019, 02:02 PM
Passionate Fan

The interview was weeks ago. Find it hard to believe Bob would just now get around to it. And still only in reference to one season. NOT 6 YEARS.

Also, Bob has always known where Jason stands on Bellarke. He's never shown to disagree with Bob on that point.

I don't think it's a nonsequiter. But I just don't automatically presume it's about Bellarke cause Bob does have a life beyond this show.

ETA: April, who's been insulted? I'm genuinely confused and curious about this.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

here, my other request is finished! Enjoy A couple more on their way

X

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 08-18-2019, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So in funnier news . . . my Sim Bellamy just took a shower right at the beach when Clarke was standing there. I’m proud of him for his confidence, but they’re still children, so this is a bit bold.

Are we doing the eyesex survivor, hug survivor, or music video oshowdown next? Did we ever decide?

ETA: It’s lovely, Karina! I love the last gif. “He’ll catch you.” So true!
ICON
Old 08-18-2019, 02:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Should Bob have tweeted anything? Maybe not. But I also can’t fault the guy for standing up for himself (and the fans who are in a similar boat). It’s never fun to feel insulted.
We don't actually know what he's talking about though? We can guess, but he's a real living person with a whole life that we don't know all the details about.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I don't think you're being fair here. It's reasonable to question why he's talking about "six years" if he's allegedly referencing an interview that just came out last week about an episode that aired a month ago.
It's common parlance, I find it difficult to believe you've never seen this manner of exaggeration before to emphasize a point. Plus, as I already said, the interview was speaking to the nature of their relationship which exists beyond the current season.

Am I to understand that you think this tweet is unrelated to the interview statement?
Old 08-18-2019, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my god, Sim Bellamy just took Clarke to a nudist beach on a day where they were playing hookie. He’s growing up so fast. (This was all on his own. I did nothing to make this happen except have the Clarke Sim agree to play hookie with him.)
ICON
Old 08-18-2019, 02:19 PM
Passionate Fan

It’s common parlance to over exaggerate. Like the 83 years bit so many on this thread are fond of. It would seem the 6 years is a direct reference to the length of the show - possibly, could be about something completely unrelated. But if he is referring to the show that doesn’t make sense in terms of what Bob would be misinterpreting. He has never before disagreed with Jason’s sentiments on Bellarke. So if he disagreed with something this season why would he say 6 years?
Old 08-18-2019, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Oh my god, Sim Bellamy just took Clarke to a nudist beach on a day where they were playing hookie. He’s growing up so fast. (This was all on his own. I did nothing to make this happen except have the Clarke Sim agree to play hookie with him.)
That’s hilarious, April.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallor8 (View Post)
It's common parlance, I find it difficult to believe you've never seen this manner of exaggeration before to emphasize a point. Plus, as I already said, the interview was speaking to the nature of their relationship which exists beyond the current season.

Am I to understand that you think this tweet is unrelated to the interview statement?
I don't think it's common parlance at all. The interview was specifically about the interpretation of why Bellamy was saving Clarke in season 6, not for the entire series. That explanation of the tweet doesn't make sense to me. I have no idea what the tweet is about because Bob didn't clarify. I think everyone seems pretty darn confident that they know exactly what he means considering that none of us actually know what's going on with him personally and he's not elaborating.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
That’s hilarious, April.
Right? I love how my Sims just have a mind of their own. I need to take more pics of the Bellarke Sims at some point. Can’t wait ‘til they’re teenagers. 19 more Sim days! It will be exciting. I have this new lot downloaded for them to hang out at. They’re in a homework club with Raven, but it’s not a lot that’s conducive to getting homework done. It’s more of a party lot, which means they’ll have to invite Murphy.
ICON
Old 08-18-2019, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
It’s common parlance to over exaggerate. Like the 83 years bit so many on this thread are fond of. It would seem the 6 years is a direct reference to the length of the show
It is a direct reference to the length of the show, it's called overstatement for effect. He doesn't actually think he misinterpreted, and the method he is using to convey that is "if I misinterpreted then I've been misinterpreting the entire show."

Quote:
- possibly, could be about something completely unrelated.
Possible is a low bar. It is possible, but not likely enough to warrant the discussion imo.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:38 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallor8 (View Post)
It is a direct reference to the length of the show, it's called overstatement for effect. He doesn't actually think he misinterpreted, and the method he is using to convey that is "if I misinterpreted then I've been misinterpreting the entire show."
But why would he have misinterpreted the thing Jason was talking about? Bellamy had dialogue (which I assume Bob learned and spoke himself) about how saving Clarke was part of his plan to save everyone. That's what Jason said people were misinterpreting. I don't think Bob would suddenly get upset about this a week after the interview and be talking about "six years" if he already knew from his own character's lines what Jason's interpretation was.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

I want to see pics of that April...you know, once Murphy arrives!!! I’ve always imagined he’d be the culprit behind our babies first drink. Make that happen for future simsBellarke.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:41 PM
Passionate Fan

I really don't see Bob as thinking he's been misinterpreting the entire show over this one interview. Again, because Jason's claim fits exactly with Bellamy said. Bob recited that dialogue. He knows what Bellamy's reasons were.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
I want to see pics of that April...you know, once Murphy arrives!!! I’ve always imagined he’d be the culprit behind our babies first drink. Make that happen for future simsBellarke.
I’ll try my best! Sim Clarke isn’t really a big fan of Sim Murphy (most of them aren’t ), but Sim Bellamy tolerates him and sometimes invites him along to social outings and stuff.

Speaking of Murphy . . . I was not aware it was Richard’s birthday until I saw a BellarkeBuzz tweet wishing him a happy birthday. He’s been such a good friend to Bob and Eliza. (And his congratulatory tweet about their marriage is still my favorite.)
ICON