Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2016, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
Exactly! Bellamy's killed 300 in season 1, but he had no idea he was doing so.
I even loved Bellamy in the first episodes. I never saw him as that douche that everyone said he was. They forced him to kill Jaha. He did it so he could protect his sisters. When he saw that the Arker try to get to earth his first reaction was to fear for his life and he sabotaged it. I think a lot of people would have done the same if they were in his situation.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Because it was there. Kane has developed aa friendship with Indra and is kinda taking a paternal figure in Bellamy's life, so it's pretty logical. From every episode in this season we take that Bellamy and Kane have grown close.
I'm not sure I would say Kane has become a paternal figure to Bellamy. Sure they're closer, but I don't think THAT close. But even if they are that close the logic doesn't follow that if Kane is close to Bellamy and Kane is close to Indra then Bellamy is close to Indra.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
I'm not sure I would say Kane has become a paternal figure to Bellamy. Sure they're closer, but I don't think THAT close. But even if they are that close the logic doesn't follow that if Kane is close to Bellamy and Kane is close to Indra then Bellamy is close to Indra.
again, 3x04.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 02-13-2016, 12:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
again, 3x04.
What? I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to say here.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
True that. I feel SLIGHTLY better at least ... felt the need to defend my bae Bellamy since I knew he'd be ripped apart by fans. Hehe MMFD is a show that me and Maud used to watch ... My Mad Fat Diary. Our OTP there got screwed over majorly by bad writing too. Not to say it's happened already with The 100 but I can't shake off the feeling that it's coming. And it's a terrible, terrible feeling.
With only 3 episodes to end the show, OF COURSE, they were gonna screw Rae and Finn. They heard at the last minute that they were gonna 3 more episodes. Result? WE WERE SCREWED! They should have ended it with S2 and that amazing scene at the end.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-13-2016, 12:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
What? I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to say here.
3x04 part1 shows us Bellamy and Kane communicating oin a deeper level, that's where you get how their relationship has grown through those 3 months.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
3x04 part1 shows us Bellamy and Kane communicating oin a deeper level, that's where you get how their relationship has grown through those 3 months.
I never argued that Kane and Bellamy aren't close. I just don't think paternal level. And just because Bellamy may be closer to Kane doesn't mean Bellamy is close to Indra.
Old 02-13-2016, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-13-2016, 02:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I never argued that Kane and Bellamy aren't close. I just don't think paternal level. And just because Bellamy may be closer to Kane doesn't mean Bellamy is close to Indra.
It's been three months, he's really grown closer to Kane is highly doubtful that he hasn't spent any time with Indra.
Old 02-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

It's true, Indra and Bellamy might have spent some time together, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are friends. Spending time with someone does not always make your their friend. Its easy to be friendly with someone if the other option is to be at war with them. They might deal with each other and have a mutual understanding on what they are to each others group of people. But that is far from them having a "friendship"

Last edited by Leelith; 02-13-2016 at 03:53 PM
Old 02-13-2016, 04:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I am on the fence here b/c i agree with all of you to some degree... I feel like Bell definitely had trust built up with both Lincoln and Echo b/c of their experience at MW but I also think he should have had some sense of loyalty to Indra b/c of how much she's been involved with Kane and him in the first couple episodes. But ....

I think the main problem here is that once again we are supposed to just trust in what happened off screen for these past 3 months... Jason relies way too much on twitter to explain his show when it should be evident on screen... We shouldn't have to ask so many questions that should be made obvious.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-13-2016, 04:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
It's true, Indra and Bellamy might have spent some time together, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are friends. Spending time with someone does not always make your their friend. Its easy to be friendly with someone if the other option is to be at war with them. They might deal with each other and have a mutual understanding on what they are to each others group of people. But that is far from them having a "friendship"
But still enough so that he knows there are good grounders who are just day-to-day people. At least it'd give him some sense of respect for them. It's not like he was as wary of grounders as he used to be. Also, he's basically brother in law to one of them and Octavia sees them as family.

Jason could have just admitted that he rushed through important stuff, it would be less ridiculous
Old 02-13-2016, 04:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I think the main problem here is that once again we are supposed to just trust in what happened off screen for these past 3 months... Jason relies way too much on twitter to explain his show when it should be evident on screen... We shouldn't have to ask so many questions that should be made obvious.
So very, very true. It's really annoying actually.

There is nothing conveyed on screen to make me believe that Bellamy has any kind of relationship with Indra that he would truly trust her. Cause I don't buy the whole, "Well Bellamy is closer to Kane who is friends with Indra ergo Bellamy is friends with Indra." DOES NOT COMPUTE.

But let's say that Bellamy has spent more time with Indra, why would he trust her? Indra's loyalty is first and foremost to Lexa - a woman who has betrayed them. Lexa ordered the retreat at Mt. Weather, and without hesitation Indra obeyed despite Octavia's pleas. No doubt Bellamy is aware of that. So Bellamy doesn't trust Lexa. And if he doesn't trust Lexa why would he trust Indra?
Old 02-13-2016, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Happy early valentine's day

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Cause I don't buy the whole, "Well Bellamy is closer to Kane who is friends with Indra ergo Bellamy is friends with Indra." DOES NOT COMPUTE.

But let's say that Bellamy has spent more time with Indra, why would he trust her? Indra's loyalty is first and foremost to Lexa - a woman who has betrayed them. Lexa ordered the retreat at Mt. Weather, and without hesitation Indra obeyed despite Octavia's pleas. No doubt Bellamy is aware of that. So Bellamy doesn't trust Lexa. And if he doesn't trust Lexa why would he trust Indra?
Yes, Indra and Bellamy might have spent some time together, but that in no means means they are friends. They many respect each other , but that has nothing to do with the relationship between Bellamy and Kane. I personally do not believe that Bellamy trusts any grounder. Even Lincoln. He might side with him and fight with him because of the person he is, but he would never trust him in the ways that he trusts Octavia and Clarke. He only semi trusts Lincoln because he has always done what is right, even if that means killing his own people. He has countless times defended Octavia; the most important person in Bellamy's life. With Indra, she has not once shown anything to Bellamy to make him trust her. Yes, she has fought with his side, but she has also left his people to die (ex. Lexa leaving people of the ark at MW) She will do what ever it takes to save her people, and if that means following Lexa, then she will do it. As they had said in the show. "He'd do anything for her. To protect her." This relates back to Lexa and Indra, Lexa is Heda, therefor Indra will follow her at any coast. Bellamy knows that so he will not trust her, let alone other grounders.