Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2016, 10:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
But Bellamy didn´t live with the grounders, he lived in Arkadia with HIS people. The last we saw of them was grounders leaving the Sky people to die in front of Mt. Wheater. There never was officially peace between them. It was more or less a cold war atmosphere.
Not really, Indra was always with them, so was Lincoln. They were coliving with grounders and all was fine. That much so that none of them got Pike's ideas, not even Bellamy, when Pike was introduced on 3x02. In fact his angsty storyline was rushed from the start, with Gina being poorly introduced, with his rushed confidence in Echo, even Echo coming out of nowhere was like I felt 3x03's last half was exciting, but really rushed, but I shrugged it off because it was a one time excuse. Then they made half the plotline of 3x04 even more rushed than that and both Clarke and Bellamy completely OOC. And it's not like his choice was completely ooc, he could have made that choice with a proper development
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 02-13-2016, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
Ranting is the best therapy. I went all over the tag when this thread slowed down. Btw, what's an MMFD?
True that. I feel SLIGHTLY better at least ... felt the need to defend my bae Bellamy since I knew he'd be ripped apart by fans. Hehe MMFD is a show that me and Maud used to watch ... My Mad Fat Diary. Our OTP there got screwed over majorly by bad writing too. Not to say it's happened already with The 100 but I can't shake off the feeling that it's coming. And it's a terrible, terrible feeling.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-13-2016, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He's an actual clexa fangirl who's spent his entire the 100 life complaining about bellarkes for doing exactly that which he's doing now
I know! That's what I said and it makes so mad. That tweet was just ridiculous.

Quote:
I stopped looking at Jason's twitter for the most part. I've never had a huge issue with the guy, but sometimes he needs to like...shut up
PREACH

Quote:
I've been ranting on Tumblr and it's been therapeutic at least
I've been doing the same darn thing lol
Quote:
True that. I feel SLIGHTLY better at least ... felt the need to defend my bae Bellamy since I knew he'd be ripped apart b
I know, I know It's awful *sniff*

Quote:
Vacatia honestly? I think the ratings dropped because Shondaland came back. Nothing more. But now it might just stick cause I've seen people since episode 4 aired, who just don't want to come back to watch that kind of show
I actually agree. It's because of the TGIT shows that were on Thursday night. But for next week? I still do see the rating decreasing because of again Scandal and people who are pissed about what happened. But then fans like us who are so invested are going to end up watching anyway

Quote:
Anyway, whatever they're doing to Bellamy, I agree that he better not become irredeemable. I would rage.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I don't know what I would do.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
^ Seriously, the show needs to quit with the bad fanfiction come to life.

I wish the show would just EMBRACE that it has strong male AND female characters. Don't get me wrong, I LOVELOVE that the women are all kickass and strong and awesome and generally outshine the guys (since there's really not enough of that on TV now) but the guys have their good qualities too and it's unfair to sideline them to further the women/certain specific characters and/or ships.
RIGHT??? You don't have to ignore the male characters so that the female look stronger, wtf Bellamy and Clarke were equal leaders, and now he's everyone's sidekick (Kanes, Clarkes, Pikes) Also, what does Clarke even know about her people nowadays? To let her alone in Polis was so dumb it completely outs the fanservice of it. Now they can focus on ClexaRoan's little club now and not give a **** about actually developing the arkadia storyline.

And yes, this whole garbage writing is embarassing to the show. Nonshipping friends of mine weren't glad about this season yet, I wonder how many viewers has 3x04 lost to the show. Yes, the ratings drop was mostly because of HTGAWM, but I doubt next weeks will be that higher...
Old 02-13-2016, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

It's actually funny, right after watching the last 2 episodes, all I could think was how both of them felt like I was watching fanficiton .And then to come online and see that most people felt the same way.... it was both a relief and just solidified that something is happening to the writing this season .
Old 02-13-2016, 10:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Not really, Indra was always with them, so was Lincoln. They were coliving with grounders and all was fine. That much so that none of them got Pike's ideas, not even Bellamy, when Pike was introduced on 3x02. In fact his angsty storyline was rushed from the start, with Gina being poorly introduced, with his rushed confidence in Echo, even Echo coming out of nowhere was like I felt 3x03's last half was exciting, but really rushed, but I shrugged it off because it was a one time excuse. Then they made half the plotline of 3x04 even more rushed than that and both Clarke and Bellamy completely OOC. And it's not like his choice was completely ooc, he could have made that choice with a proper development
Huh? Indra was not always with them. We have no idea how often they met up with Indra. And co-living with Grounders? How are you getting that? They've had a tenuous peace with the Grounders. In the premiere Kane mentioned something to Bellamy about not screwing that up. Which, to me, is indicative that the peace was still quite fragile. Which is why Kane and Abby have sort of been walking on eggshells.

And Bellamy trusting Echo totally made sense to me. She saved his life and worked with him in Mt.Weather. And her claim that not all the Grounders agreed with Lexa leaving them to die in the mountain? I'm sure he really wanted to believe that. It would be SO nice to have some of Lexa's own people recognize her betrayal of the Sky People for the ****ty thing it truly was.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
True that. I feel SLIGHTLY better at least ... felt the need to defend my bae Bellamy since I knew he'd be ripped apart by fans. Hehe MMFD is a show that me and Maud used to watch ... My Mad Fat Diary. Our OTP there got screwed over majorly by bad writing too. Not to say it's happened already with The 100 but I can't shake off the feeling that it's coming. And it's a terrible, terrible feeling.
Oh, ok. Been there... One half of my ships are usually those to be dumbed down

Quote:
It's actually funny, right after watching the last 2 episodes, all I could think was how both of them felt like I was watching fanficiton .And then to come online and see that most people felt the same way.... it was both a relief and just solidified that something is happening to the writing this season .
it's also good to know that not only bellarkers are complaining, so they really haave no excuse. It was bad writing at its core.

Quote:
Huh? Indra was not always with them. We have no idea how often they met up with Indra. And co-living with Grounders? How are you getting that? They've had a tenuous peace with the Grounders. In the premiere Kane mentioned something to Bellamy about not screwing that up. Which, to me, is indicative that the peace was still quite fragile. Which is why Kane and Abby have sort of been walking on eggshells.
yes, it was fragile peace, but 3x01 showed us their routine, so we can infer Indra was usually with them. Just watch the episode.
Also, Bellamy trusted Echo, ok, that makes sense, but, just like with Pike, it was rushed. She caame out of nowhere, he didn't even question anything, it was a 1 minute sequence that could have been at least 3. I got why Bellaamy trusted Echo, I just felt like it wasn't digested enough as a storyline, it was just there as a plot device, not as development of plot. They spend so much time with Lexa and her kids that they rush through all the other plots with all the screen time they wasted with Marysuing Lexa, they could have made that false attack an actually epic plot, but it felt desperately rushed into the episode for the sake of a shocking sequence.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
And people call BC fanservice? I just literally can't with the level of fan pandering that went on in episode 4.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-13-2016, 11:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
And people call BC fanservice? I just literally can't with the level of fan pandering that went on in episode 4.
People are always excusing clexa for stuff they blame bellarke for... Faservice, headcanons, even how lexa is a saint and bellamy isn't when lexa's done worse than he had ever up until now. That's the thing, people in general are completely hypocritical on how bellarke shippers are fangirls, on how bellarke is played for fanservice, when, in reality...... look who's fanservice now. Jason's so blindly agaainst the bellarke cult that he makes the other ship become exactly what he claims to not do with bellarke.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
yes, it was fragile peace, but 3x01 showed us their routine, so we can infer Indra was usually with them. Just watch the episode.
I did watch the episode. What routine? Indra radioed Kane because of an issue - Clarke was being hunted. How in hades are we to infer from that that Indra is usually with them? Umm...no. Kane met up with her somewhere. I can infer she and Kane had regular contact and perhaps met up from time to time when certain issues arose.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Jason's so blindly agaainst the bellarke cult that he makes the other ship become exactly what he claims to not do with bellarke.
Precisely. Hope I'm not going into bashing territory here but don't even get me started on Bellamy getting jumped on the second he makes mistakes but when other characters screw up time and time again, it's all rationalised and excuses are made and it's just such double standards. Look, I call a spade a spade. He is far from perfect but he always tries to make up for his past mistakes and his actions are not woobified just to make the character seem more appealing. Which is more than I can say for other situations/characters.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-13-2016, 11:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
I did watch the episode. What routine? Indra radioed Kane because of an issue - Clarke was being hunted. How in hades are we to infer from that that Indra is usually with them? Umm...no. Kane met up with her somewhere. I can infer she and Kane had regular contact and perhaps met up from time to time when certain issues arose.
She was with them half the time. Hell,Kane even made her smile, it shows how much time they've spent together lately. Bellamy being with Kane half the time, he also interacts a lot with Indra, you can get that from the episode.

Quote:
Precisely. Hope I'm not going into bashing territory here but dDon't even get me started on Bellamy getting jumped on the second he makes mistakes when other characters screw up time and time again, it's all rationalised and excuses are made and it's just such double standards. Look, I call a spade a spade. He is far from perfect but he always tries to make up for his past mistakes and his actions are not woobified just to make the character seem more appealing. Which is more than I can say for other situations/characters.
Exactly! Bellamy's killed 300 in season 1, but he had no idea he was doing so. The other character knowingly lets her own village be bombed, betrays an alliance and knowingly lets people to die, she's a saint, Bellamy'ss a monster and we'll hate him forever because of season 1's first 5 episodes or less. Then, as Bellamy majorly screws up, "yeah, Lexa's done wrong, but now they're equal!" Yeah, right... That's what Jason's sponsering, also. But let's not forget the fact that Bellamy actually remorrses his actions, he feels for his mistakes and hates himself for them, that's what sets him apart. I won't even go on Clarke's feelings territory, because then I'd be officially bashing. With Bellamy vs Lexa is something that happens with reviewers and nonshippers too, so I took the liberty of completing the discussion.

Last edited by AnaMack; 02-13-2016 at 11:29 AM
Old 02-13-2016, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Quote:
People are always excusing clexa for stuff they blame bellarke for... Faservice, headcanons, even how lexa is a saint and bellamy isn't when lexa's done worse than he had ever up until now. That's the thing, people in general are completely hypocritical on how bellarke shippers are fangirls, on how bellarke is played for fanservice, when, in reality...... look who's fanservice now. Jason's so blindly agaainst the bellarke cult that he makes the other ship become exactly what he claims to not do with bellarke.
EXACTLY, EXACTLY I don't even have to say anything because you guys covered it. Its so damn ridiculous. The hypocrisy of it all.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
She was with them half the time. Hell,Kane even made her smile, it shows how much time they've spent together lately. Bellamy being with Kane half the time, he also interacts a lot with Indra, you can get that from the episode.
Where are you getting this "half the time"? And what we can conclude is that Kane and Indra have developed a friendship. There is absolutely nothing to imply that Bellamy has developed any sort of friendship with Indra. We do not know how much time Bellamy has spent with either Kane or Indra. We can make a guess considering he works with Kane, but no idea how often Indra was involved. Then even when she's working with Kane why would we just assume Bellamy was also involved?
Old 02-13-2016, 11:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Where are you getting this "half the time"? And what we can conclude is that Kane and Indra have developed a friendship. There is absolutely nothing to imply that Bellamy has developed any sort of friendship with Indra. We do not know how much time Bellamy has spent with either Kane or Indra. We can make a guess considering he works with Kane, but no idea how often Indra was involved. Then even when she's working with Kane why would we just assume Bellamy was also involved?
Because it was there. Kane has developed aa friendship with Indra and is kinda taking a paternal figure in Bellamy's life, so it's pretty logical. From every episode in this season we take that Bellamy and Kane have grown close.