Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   The 100 (http://www.fanforum.com/f34/)
-   -   Harper McIntyre [Chelsey Reist] #3 ~ "I know what it's like to be locked up and afraid." (http://www.fanforum.com/f34/harper-mcintyre-%5Bchelsey-reist%5D-3-%7E-i-know-what-its-like-locked-up-afraid-63211601/)

stlavin95 08-08-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (Post 94743050)
I wonder if she could tell the disease was coming so she wanted to cryo Jordan to spare him from seeing her die :bawl:

That's definitely a huge possibility :(

the1marie 08-08-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonny1 (Post 94741807)
But why didn't you give her a better story if you like her so much, Jason? :confused:

I know! She should have had more this season!

I think I liked seasons 3 and 4 best for Harper :nod:

Ugh, I'm still so sad guys :bawl:

stlavin95 08-08-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the1marie (Post 94746577)
I know! She should have had more this season!

I think I liked seasons 3 and 4 best for Harper :nod:

Ugh, I'm still so sad guys :bawl:

She really should have, especially since it was her last season.

April7739 08-08-2018 07:50 PM

Harper was just a good person. Just a really good, kind person.

stlavin95 08-09-2018 02:36 AM

It's pretty rare to get an person like that on a show like this.

BlueDog9 08-09-2018 06:27 AM

She was one of the kindest people and she deserved a happy ending but :bawl:

April7739 08-09-2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlavin95 (Post 94750192)
It's pretty rare to get an person like that on a show like this.

Yeah, seriously. But Harper (and Monty) proved that the “There are no good guys” line, though intriguing, is actually wrong.

the1marie 08-09-2018 03:36 PM

She was :nod: I liked that in the last two episodes we got to see her helping the wounded. It's kind of interesting that she has transitioned from being a part of the militia/guard in earlier seasons to being someone who stays back from the fight and chooses to care for the injured instead, but I think it makes sense with who she is and what she's been through

April7739 08-09-2018 03:59 PM

I bet she was a great mother.

She had to be pretty badass giving birth up there with no medicine (likely) and no doctor.

destroyer of worlds 08-09-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (Post 94751195)
She was one of the kindest people and she deserved a happy ending but :bawl:

:bawl: This. She had a good life/run though so there’s that. Makes me sad that Clarke was right about her genetic condition however. :cry:

I’m still bitter that Jason knew that it was Chelsey’s last season but she had even less lines than season 4.

stlavin95 08-10-2018 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by April7739 (Post 94751903)
Yeah, seriously. But Harper (and Monty) proved that the “There are no good guys” line, though intriguing, is actually wrong.

They definitely did :nod:

BlueDog9 08-10-2018 06:41 AM

:nod: Sarah, that's one time I wish Clarke was wrong. I hope she didn't have to suffer much before the end came. Monty should have put her in cyro to try to save her

destroyer of worlds 08-10-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (Post 94760204)
:nod: Sarah, that's one time I wish Clarke was wrong. I hope she didn't have to suffer much before the end came. Monty should have put her in cyro to try to save her

Ugh, me too. :no: And you could tell, Clarke DIDN'T want to be right for once.

the1marie 08-10-2018 10:42 AM

Ugh, the the line about her disease killed me :bawl: So sad that Clarke turned out to be right :no:

April7739 08-10-2018 01:22 PM

I wonder what her condition actually was.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.
Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.