Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2017, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD

"If I'm on that list, you're on that list." "Write it down or I will"
Old 02-15-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoyed this episode.

Gonna have to formulate coherent thoughts a bit later.
ICON
Old 02-15-2017, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

A really good episode, the whole murphy background and storyline with Luna was really well placed. Raven learning things. Octavia being a badass but I still don't really like her chopping people's heads off. I guess this is what Marie called as honorable but I didn't really find it honorable much bringing some guys head to Roan. Jaha still being a nutcase with his theories but atleast he is trying. I feel he really will find something that will save more than 100.

Clarke definitely needs a hug. Bellamy and Clarke moment at the end was like this moment where the show runner don't have smack romance infront of your face, but still show that these 2 are each others life partners. Subtle showing of feelings and dedication towards each other even if they are not making out like the other couples on the show. Truly beautiful moment.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:28 PM
Total Fan

I'm actively vomiting all over that final Bellarke scene, honestly. Why do they get to select 100 people to live? They're both mass murderers! And now they're tearfully saving their own lives as if they deserve to live more than 400 other people???
Old 02-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by juve (View Post)
Clarke definitely needs a hug. Bellamy and Clarke moment at the end was like this moment where the show runner don't have smack romance infront of your face, but still show that these 2 are each others life partners. Subtle showing of feelings and dedication towards each other even if they are not making out like the other couples on the show. Truly beautiful moment.
I agree. One of the most touching moments of the entire show, in my opinion. Whether one views it as romance or not . . . it's just a really beautiful moment between two people.

Come to think of it . . . even though I ship them, I don't even necessarily view that scene as a "romantic" scene. It's intimate, it's touching, it's beautiful. Far beyond romance.

ETA: Fuzzy, it's fine to have an opinion, but could we watch it with the puke smilies, perhaps?
ICON
Old 02-15-2017, 08:39 PM
Total Fan

I love reading the comments on twitter jaha is a fan bellarke apparently!

People ship, Raven -Luna, Belluna, Octilian, Jackson & Luna (why not every skykru should have his grounder!) XD!
I liked Memori but there NO I find them .... Asleep
Old 02-15-2017, 08:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

ETA: Fuzzy, it's fine to have an opinion, but could we watch it with the puke smilies, perhaps?
I feel very, very strongly about the puke emoji. It most accurately expresses my deeply felt emotions about the characters' actions.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually enjoyed this episode way more than the last two! I am totally half asleep but here are some thoughts:

-I am so happy to see Clarke wearing normal clothing again and not having 13 foot long extensions in her hair.
-I find it truly hilarious how Jaha (ok so weird, as I was typing this the Toronto news channel I was watching started talking about Isaiah Washington and now he's blabbing on the screen...WEIRD) just had a random future iPad available with all these articles. It's so funny! Also, when they got into the bunker I at firs thought they were looking into some sort of...space? I thought they had opened a portal to space or something, then I realised that I was looking at skulls
-Murphy was entertaining as usual, but why don't he and Emori go hide out in his old bunker at ALIE Mansion?
-Clarke you idiot, why would you put the list in the desk? I'm going to chalk that up to her being sleepy and stressed.
-The scene between her and Bellamy was wonderful, whether you interpret as romantic or not - in a platonic sense, it was nice to see them sharing a moment where they stubbornly show eachother how important they are...to eachother. Jaha even mentioned it during their travel. Surely something will happen in the future that's going to use this bond they have in some crazy way (like one of them sacrificing themselves for the other, or something...I don't know...I WANT EVERYONE TO LIVE WAHHHH)
-Raven was sad in this episode, but I was frustrated about the drugs. I know why she didn't want to give them up, but it was still frustrating. It's a crappy position to be in, though.
-Nice to see Jackson again for 12 seconds
-The whole flamekeeper thing is meh for me so far - I'm interested in this Gaia character but hope there's something more to her than just a girl who's desperate to keep the flame safe.
-Roan needs to smile, bro!
-I can't remember what else

ETA remember guys - no ship bashing please! I'm not sure why we have a rule that we can't bash characters, though? I personally want to bash Jasper because that's just what I do. Thoughts on that part of the rule? Should it not say "no ship/actor" bashing instead?

Old 02-15-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Fuzzy, I'm just saying, many of us here collectively reminded somebody a few weeks ago not to use an eyeroll emoji, and the puke one is definitely beyond that, so I think it'd be nice to refrain.

Anyway. Though there were parts of this episode that I thought were a bit drawn out (mainly the Polis parts), as a whole, I really enjoyed it.

What I like about this season 4 storyline so far is that, even though we've got stuff happening in Arkadia and stuff happening in Polis, it doesn't feel as separated to me as 3A did last year. Because ultimately, the fate of all those people in Polis hinges on what's happening at Arkadia.

ETA: Lisa, I think just "no bashing" in general is what we need. Constructive criticism is fine, though. Or expressing opinions in a way that won't offend others.
ICON
Old 02-15-2017, 08:49 PM
Total Fan

Raven talked about Nyilah so we will soon see her so the scenes of the trailer will soon be, all seen, in the episodes! As Octavia would say the war is there (soon)

Luna !!!! ♥♥
I hate the idea that she becomes like a laboratory rat because she is a nightblood
Old 02-15-2017, 08:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Well, Fuzzy, I'm just saying, many of us here collectively reminded somebody a few weeks ago not to use an eyeroll emoji, and the puke one is definitely beyond that, so I think it'd be nice to refrain.
I certainly didn't tell anyone not to use an eyeroll emoji. The emojis are there for a reason. Can I not express my opinions about the characters' actions now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
ETA remember guys - no ship bashing please! I'm not sure why we have a rule that we can't bash characters, though? I personally want to bash Jasper because that's just what I do. Thoughts on that part of the rule? Should it not say "no ship/actor" bashing instead?
I want to be clear here that I am not "bashing a ship." I am expressing extreme distaste for the choice of two characters to sacrifice hundreds of other people so that they can live, when they are both guilty of murder multiple times over. If we can't talk about character choices, both good and bad, then what can we talk about?
Old 02-15-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lisa, we shouldn't bash characters but I think criticism of Jasper is not bashing.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fuzzy, I didn't say that you told someone not to use that emoji. And the point I'm trying to make is that it's possible to express that same opinion in a way that doesn't upset other people, and taking the puke emoji out would be helpful in that regard. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

ETA: Yeah, I'm happy that Luna is on the road to recovery, but . . . what does this mean for her now?

The moral dilemmas that this season is presenting are fantastic, by the way.
ICON
Old 02-15-2017, 08:57 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Fuzzy, I didn't say that you told someone not to use that emoji. And the point I'm trying to make is that it's possible to express that same opinion in a way that doesn't upset other people, and taking the puke emoji out would be helpful in that regard. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

ETA: Yeah, I'm happy that Luna is on the road to recovery, but . . . what does this mean for her now?

The moral dilemmas that this season is presenting are fantastic, by the way.
Luna become BAD ASS now !And without sword I'm so proud ♥
Old 02-15-2017, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did anybody else get the impression that Raven is on the verge of a breakdown? She seems to be on edge, even more on tonight's episode than the previous one. I wonder if that has to do with the possible ALIE upgrade or if she's keeping a secret and can't handle it anymore.

I felt bad for Luna, she looked so lost and defeated.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.