Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm a Bellarke shipper who loves people having sexy times Bring on all the sexy times!

April, I don't think we are supposed to know exactly what is up with Niylah yet, other than that she seems to be another brainwashed Wonkru stan. Colour me interested. This is not the Niylah we were all expecting, so I think it's fun.

ETA Fuzzy, I was wondering why they kept showing the damn bullet hole but because I'm slow I just figured they just...really wanted to show us the bullet hole

Old 06-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

To keep Octavia from being overthrown do to Madi
Old 06-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Echo was for sure the MVP tonight. She was principled and brave and smart. At first when Diyoza's crew was searching the defectors, I was thinking "Echo better have stuffed that flash drive up her ass" but when they kept showing her hand over that girl's wound I was like "Maybe she put it in there... NO! That's gross as hell, she wouldn't have done that." But she did!

I'm legit feeling like whatever happened during The Dark Year might not even turn out to be cannibalism. I mean, that's still the front runner theory for sure, but I would absolutely die laughing if it turned out to be something else.

Murphy and Emori were so cute. This is the best love story on the show, honestly. They're all "broken up" but obviously still in love.

I can't believe McCreary cockblocked Murphy. He dragged his exploded ass out of the cave and was like "Muuuuurrrrrrpppppphhhhy....." What even.

The Niylah stuff. I'm glad she's back, but apparently she's a fully brainwashed Wonkru person now. What was that stuff about "it's like trying to explain the sun to someone who's never seen it." That's some crazy Octavia hero-worship. So my takeaway is that Octavia probably asked Niylah to go flirt with Clarke to try to pry some info out of her about Madi. Niylah was essentially Octavia's spy and Gaia turned out to be on Clarke and Madi's side. Which makes sense, I think. Gaia is a deeply religious person, so she's not going to abandon all of that for Octavia.

Yep, I loved Echo and her character development is great. As much as I love Becho I regret them too because she's going to get unnecessary hate for being paired with Bellamy which sucks.

I really can't think of anything as sinister as cannibalism. If we hadn't seen Octavia and those fights she's been having and that whole thing I'd have guessed that but it's definitely not a secret.

I agree with Memori being the best love story on the series! I kinda figured they'd reunite before the end of the season but this is much more than I hoped for
Old 06-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm definitely pulling for Murphy and Emori. The actors have such a nice chemistry. They sell the relationship perfectly.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Niylah seems 100% loyal to Wonkru, so I'm hoping (again) that we get some more bunker flashbacks to fill us in.

At this point, I'd be kinda disappointed if ~*The Dark Year*~ was cannibalism. I can't remember what thread I wrote this on, but I had a dream the other day that The Dark Year was because power in the bunker went off for an entire year and they were in complete darkness the whole time

Old 06-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Niylah seems 100% loyal to Wonkru, so I'm hoping (again) that we get some more bunker flashbacks to fill us in.

At this point, I'd be kinda disappointed if ~*The Dark Year*~ was cannibalism. I can't remember what thread I wrote this on, but I had a dream the other day that The Dark Year was because power in the bunker went off for an entire year and they were in complete darkness the whole time
Wouldn't be that kinda lame?
Old 06-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Yep, I loved Echo and her character development is great. As much as I love Becho I regret them too because she's going to get unnecessary hate for being paired with Bellamy which sucks.

I really can't think of anything as sinister as cannibalism. If we hadn't seen Octavia and those fights she's been having and that whole thing I'd have guessed that but it's definitely not a secret.

I agree with Memori being the best love story on the series! I kinda figured they'd reunite before the end of the season but this is much more than I hoped for
Memori are not back together! They were just gonna hook up. Emori is definitely not still crazy about him. Definitely not!

I can't think of anything as sinister as cannibalism, either. But I also kind of have my doubts about how sinister the writers are. The Dark Year could turn out to be something that isn't as actually diabolical as the fandom's imagination. Sometimes they tease things that are supposed to be REALLY DARK and when they happen, I'm just like... Okay. What else have you got?
Old 06-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Wouldn't be that kinda lame?
Cannibalism, or a super long power outage?

Old 06-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

It'd be hilarious if it was just an extended power outage and a clever move by the writers
Old 06-05-2018, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Cannibalism, or a super long power outage?
The power outage.

At this point if it's not that they were eating people, I'm kinda gonna be pissed
Old 06-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just thought it was a funny dream (and funny that I was even dreaming about ~*The Dark Year*~ in the first place)

Old 06-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Total Fan

I'm dying laughing at the thought of The Dark Year being literal. All of those people fumbling around in the dark down there, stubbing their toes, losing their keys, etc. The things they did! It was dreadful. We shall never speak of it again!
Old 06-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just thought it was a funny dream (and funny that I was even dreaming about ~*The Dark Year*~ in the first place)

That's great At least it wasn't a nightmare

I have such a twisted imagination that when they say "Dark Year" I'm like oh yeah? how dark
Old 06-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I'm dying laughing at the thought of The Dark Year being literal. All of those people fumbling around in the dark down there, stubbing their toes, losing their keys, etc. The things they did! It was dreadful. We shall never speak of it again!
Old 06-05-2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loooool
(Imagine if this was really it and all of a sudden The 100 was an embarrassing comedy)

PS someone on twitter pointed out a Polaris symbol (or whatever, I’m half asleep in bed...whatever Becca’s symbol is) on the Eligius ship.