Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2019, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Tasya shared this video on Twitter and it means a lot to me as a mom of an autistic son

Old 05-31-2019, 09:30 AM
New Fan

There are so many cute pictures of Tasya in here that I can't even count the amount of times my heart stopped. :rofl:

Sonny—that video is so beautiful, and I love that Tasya tweeted it! I have a two nephews that are autistic, and many of my students have been as well. It's always so beautiful to see things like this. <3
Old 05-31-2019, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the Echo/Tasya Thread, Steph

I'm glad you like the Tasya pictures ... It's always a pleasure for me to share them

It's great that you could gain experience with autistic kids at your job and in your private life.
Are you a special education teacher?
My son got so much great support in special needs schools. I really appreciated the support from the teachers there.

Do you know the shows "The Good Doctor" and "Atypical"? I love these shows because the main character is an autist. The shows are very entertaining, plus you can learn something about autistic people.

Back to topic ... When did you start liking Echo?
I liked her from her first scene on. She was always an interesting character for me, even when she did worse things.

Can't wait to see her in the next episode:

Old 06-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Some Tasya/Sachin love:

and some examples that our good Azgeda spy is not able to feel nothing:

Last edited by sonny1; 06-02-2019 at 03:44 PM
Old 06-03-2019, 03:52 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
It's great that you could gain experience with autistic kids at your job and in your private life. Are you a special education teacher? My son got so much great support in special needs schools. I really appreciated the support from the teachers there.

Do you know the shows "The Good Doctor" and "Atypical"? I love these shows because the main character is an autist. The shows are very entertaining, plus you can learn something about autistic people.

Back to topic ... When did you start liking Echo?
I liked her from her first scene on. She was always an interesting character for me, even when she did worse things.
Thank you! At the moment, I substitute in all grades and areas, but I am finishing my licensure in English Language Arts for Grades 7-12. It's my second degree and I've completed 2 of my 3 student teaching fields which is where I got most of my experience with special needs. I do know of those shows! They're some of my favorites.

As for Echo, she has always been interesting to me as well! She was really worn down and abused when we first met her in the mount weather cages. I wasn't sure what their plans for her were, but it definitely seemed like she and Bellamy were forming a strong connection. So imagine my surprise when we found out she was Azgaeda. That added so many new layers to her.

For one, she still felt connected to Bellamy. He wasn't meant to escape when they blew up the sky people. She got him out of there out of her own volition, and that made me ask many questions. One of which was how much control she had over her own actions. We know now that she's had to do some truly terrible things to survive, but who hasn't? If the roles were reversed and the narrative had been focused on Azgaeda from season one instead of Skaikru, the actions Azgaeda took against Skaikru woulnd't have been any different from Clarke and Bellamy radiating the mountain men. None of them have ever felt like they've had a choice, and that's something I've always kept in the back of my mine when watching characters make grave mistakes.

So, to answer your question—I've liked her since the very beginning because it's always felt like she was meant to be more than some random evil antagonist. They never would have connected her so deeply to Bellamy in season 2 if she wasn't eventually meant for more. I've always wondered how she got to where she was, and how she came to be this way. I'm grateful that they seem to be answering some of those questions now!
Old 06-06-2019, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Cute photos of Tasya/Sachin
Old 06-09-2019, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

I‘m glad you like the Tasya/Sachin photos, Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by StegaSteph (View Post)
Thank you! At the moment, I substitute in all grades and areas, but I am finishing my licensure in English Language Arts for Grades 7-12. It's my second degree and I've completed 2 of my 3 student teaching fields which is where I got most of my experience with special needs. I do know of those shows! They're some of my favorites.
I wish you all the best for your further study, Steph.
My older son is an educator and my aunt is a teacher. I know that working with kids can be very fulfilling on the one side, and very exhaustive sometimes on the other side.
Everyone who decides to work with kids gets my full respect

Quote:
So, to answer your question—I've liked her since the very beginning because it's always felt like she was meant to be more than some random evil antagonist. They never would have connected her so deeply to Bellamy in season 2 if she wasn't eventually meant for more. I've always wondered how she got to where she was, and how she came to be this way. I'm grateful that they seem to be answering some of those questions now!
I‘m greatful for that, too ... Can’t wait to see Echo in the next episode.

She looked so good at the con in Paris

Old 06-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Season 6 BTS pic:

Old 06-15-2019, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

I guess you know this tweet, Becks:

Old 06-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Love this fan art

Old 06-21-2019, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Tasya is helping Jessica and Lenny with their wedding preparation

Old 06-21-2019, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YAS I love their friendship!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-22-2019, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
YAS I love their friendship!
Me too

Look at this cutie

Old 06-24-2019, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is utter perfection, I am so in love with her

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-24-2019, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Have you seen her swimming photos/vids? I guess you will like them, Becks

Wow, this girl has an body