Old 04-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I thought he was part of the main cast.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's what I thought too. I assumed he was a regular.

Alexa, I know. It sucks.. I'm not sure why they chose him to be the one they killed off. We barely even knew him.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish theyd given him more time to grow and killed off some others first. I wasnt his biggest supporter but I did like him and I am so disappointed that they killed him off so soon. I felt like he had a lot of story left to tell.

i wanna like finn but theres something off about him...

i think theres too much of clarke. shes not bad but theres something annoying abotu the actress and i think they overuse her. Id like to see more about the other characters. I do like her interaction with bellamy though.

IDK, sadly, the episode just didnt hold my interest much, like last weeks. I wish that it drew me in the way the first episode did.

I'm gonna give it a chance... how many episodes are to air this season?
Old 04-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I believe there is 13 episodes. So 10 left.

They use Clarke alot because she is THE main character. She's like... Elena.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I know, they used too much Elena too lol.

I don't want to happen to Clarke.

I realized what bugged me about her, it's her voice. I just found out she's Australian so maybe that's why.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

Killing people off already? Interesting.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, she is Australian. So is the actor that plays Bellamy.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh. Em. Gee.

I love this show soooo much.

I wish it was Finn that died instead of Wells, I don't care about him. I didn't particularly like Wells but....

Actually, I don't really LIKE any characters besides.... Clarke? Maybe. Octavia is growing on me. I can't tell.
I just love the show in general.

I watch a lot of shows.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

^

right now I basically care about Clarke, Octavia, probably Jasper and maybe Wells... none of the others had really grown on me yet
Old 04-03-2014, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
black characters are few and far between on American shows and its irritating. He didn't have to die in ep 3!
It makes more sense because of who his family is and the importance of that being his father ordered the deaths of many. He was gonna execute them at some point. He's not there to take the blame, but Wells was the next best thing. I'm just shocked that it was the little girl who did it.

I like Jasper, Octavia, Bellamy, Finn, and Clarke in that order. Each character has flaws, but given the chance they've risen above and really showed their worth. Monty hasn't had many scenes, but I do like the character. He's loyal to his best friend, I like that.

Jasper is a fighter, and a free spirit. He's also courageous in the face of danger.

Octavia is a free spirit. The wild child, not afraid of defying orders.

Bellamy is a leader. He's at times harsh and demanding, but there is a softer side to him. He just needs the right person to bring it out.

Finn is a goofy, but lovable flirt. He's good at track, and not afraid to stand up for the people he cares about.

Clarke is will do what's necessary to survive. She's strong willed, and intelligent.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like this show. I know it's not over till june.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

I do love Bellamy, but I have a soft spot for the slightly crazy characters that I don't want to psychoanalyze.

I was thinking about about and guys, guys. The only Asian in the main cast is the "scientist". Way to go, CW!

I think they should have switched the actors for Finn and Wells. I could see Finn's actor as the pretty-boy, straight-laced son of the leader and Wells's actor as the "goofy, but lovable flirt". I don't like Finn. Now I'm trying to elaborately kill his actor off.

I was transcribing video and audio files at work today, it got me in a murder mood.

I watch a lot of shows.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Monty is great. We need lots more of him in future scenes. I actually like Finn, and I think he's prefect in this role. He could probably full off the other role as well, but I like who he is now.

The flashbacks were o.k. I like that they gave of the story of what happened so soon, so it wouldn't be lingering over us. I'm not one for flashbacks every episode, but it's nice to have them every once in a while.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe I'll like Finn eventually!

I am REALLY not a fan of flashbacks, any flashbacks. Ever. I get they needed to show Clarke realizing the truth and make it fit in, but I don't like flashbacks as a story telling device.

I just realized how critical I am being of this show. TO THE POSITIVE!

So happy Jasper lived! I like Octavia best when she is with Jasper and/or Monty. I'm excited to see what Tiny Psychopath and Thug #1 are going to do next. I liked how both Clarke and Bellamy had heart to hearts with TP and how she kind of combined their lessons in her own warped way. Who do you think is gonna die next? I hope TP lives and stays under the radar.
They'll probably blame Wells's death on the Grounder and that will be problematic...

Because little girls are never Evil.

I watch a lot of shows.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
I know that jen but black characters are few and far between on american shows and its irritating. He didnt have to die in ep 3!
Agree! I usually don't agree with this stance but damn if this isn't super early to kill of what seemed like the token black kid in the 100 maybe there are others but we haven't met them yet but this guy was the only one we knew apart from him and his dad I'm not sure we've seen any other black kids , you know what that means there weren't that many blacks in space to begin with
Plud he was the son of the chancellor I thought for sure that would give them ammo to write conflict father/son disagreeemnt , then again I'm reminded they tried to off the chancelor off screen in the pilot lol

I'm not sure I care to keep on watching this show and its not because they killed the guy but I haven't connected with any of the 100 , the kids are bland figuratively and now literally lollll

If this show was only the adults cast it could be something great but the teens spring-breakering the joint is killing the show
not the smartest decision by the council when the survival of the entire station is suppose to rest on those kids , here's to desmond becoming the next chancellor

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/