Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2015, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Coup de Grace {2x11} Episode Discussion - Airdate [02-04-15]

2x11 Coup de Grace

“Coup de Grace” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

CLARKE AND ABBY FACE OFF

Bellamy (Bob Morley) and Lincoln’s (Ricky Whittle) quest to sneak into Mount Weather has serious consequences. Abby (Paige Turco) fights to stay in control as Clarke (Eliza Taylor) steps up in her new leadership role.

Elsewhere, with Monty (Christopher Larkin) and Harper (guest star Chelsey Reist) still missing in action, a desperate Jasper (Devon Bostick) confronts President Wallace (guest star Raymond Barry) and demands answers. Marie Avgeropoulos, Lindsey Morgan, Ricky Whittle, Isaiah Washignton and Henry Ian Cusick also star.

P.J. Pesce directed the episode written by Charlie Craig (#211). Original airdate 2/4/2015.

Toni's Recap

Music from this episode:

Basic Rules:
- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Damocles; 02-12-2017 at 09:40 AM
Old 02-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

When are we getting the new promo/teaser???
Old 02-02-2015, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecateLove (View Post)
When are we getting the new promo/teaser???
What???

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm waiting on the promo videos that they post for the new episodes. They usually do a longer full episode promo, and usually show 2 partial scenes before the new episode comes out, but I haven't seen anything.

Well, I actually just found some of the promo-stills that they published:
The 100 - Episode 2.11 - Coup de Grâce - Promotional Photos | Spoilers
Old 02-03-2015, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

you mean the sneak peeks? They'll probably be out today.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-03-2015, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting Josie! Just one more day!
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 02-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to be so nervous through out this whole episode.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Here's the Inside: Coup de Grace video!

Old 02-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As stressful as the 1st scenes were the rest made up for it. I'm so glad the torture didn't last long.

I did not get good feelings about the grounder girl that was his cell mate. Jason doesn't need to throw us another potential relationship.

Maya bless the girl. I'm starting to like her. She'll probably end up killed. There's no way she'll make it to the ground.

Bellamy on a guard uniform and cap I prefer the other looks. He sticks out, and will mostly likely get recognized soon.

The radio conversation was great. He looked relieved when Clarke have him encouragement and praise

Clarke taking over and standing up to her mother Clarke holds the power.

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 02-04-2015 at 08:10 PM
Old 02-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, that was a good episode. So glad there wasn't any torture and Bellamy got down quick. My heart shattered a bit when I saw the nametag on that kids backpack, though. Poor Bellamy

Also, Bellamy in that outfit is not a good look And Josie, I felt the same way I feel jealous when any other girl interacts with him...then I feel super lame for feeling like that.

This is the first time I ever liked Maya, good job girl! Maybe because she was separated from Jasper?

Ugh, hate Dante.

Clarke was awesome in the last ten minutes. I think she reserves the right to be in charge, despite the fact she's a teenager.

I like how they gave us that smile when she finally heard Bellamy's voice, I can't help but think they do things like that on purpose....I mean come on. It was such a long moment to show us.

Is it wrong I chuckled when Clarke sent that man off to potential death? He peaced out of there so fast

Old 02-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

well mission accomplish now the second part of the plan
Oh boy we are in trouble.

but the idea of the trojan horse would work pretty great but one thing tho its gonna be kinda difficult make the grounders cooperate and follow Bellamy's plan.

Maya is amazing really, she is risking everything for them, I hope it doesn't end bad for her, and all those little kids

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 02-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I feel bad for all the little kids, and Maya. She seems genuine, so I'm hoping she makes it.

Quote:
Is it wrong I chuckled when Clarke sent that man off to potential death? He peaced out of there so fast.
Like his butt was on fire Can you imagine how hard it is to run in that suit. I wonder if he'll make it in time. I don't think I could run for 6 hours.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
well mission accomplish now the second part of the plan
Oh boy we are in trouble.

but the idea of the trojan horse would work pretty great but one thing tho its gonna be kinda difficult make the grounders cooperate and follow Bellamy's plan.

Maya is amazing really, she is risking everything for them, I hope it doesn't end bad for her, and all those little kids

I guess so, but why would Maya risk everything even her own life for them? Just for Jasper? I don´t know..
I just don´t get it and I still don´t trust her for whatever reason. There is something still fishy with her, she was even more eager to help Bellamy than anyone else. Hmmmm...
We will see.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

we don't know yet why she gets so much benefits and special treatments and security don't really question her that much. I feel like we need to know more about her. Im intrigued by this character, I think she is risking everything for all of them why? I hope we get some backstory or something.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 02-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Loved the episode! My heart was in my throat throughout the beginning. So glad that didn't last long. But then I hated seeing Bellamy murder Lovejoy. I mean it was obvious he needed to go but that was difficult to watch. Then when Bellamy met the guy's kid. Heartbreaking.

I never really disliked Maya that much. I like that she's helping Bellamy. I loved when he told Clarke Maya said getting the Grounders out wouldn't be a problem.

Loved Clarke standing up to her mother. I'd had mixed feelings about that based on what I'd seen in the promo, but I liked how it went down. And Clarke reducing that man's oxygen to 6 hours? Genius.

Not surprised at all that Cage usurped his father. And now I'm very curious to see what Dante's role will be here on out.

Last edited by kenni727; 02-04-2015 at 10:41 PM