Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2016, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he definitely doesn't hate her, I think he's still really really pissed, hurt, betrayed, etc. I feel like deep down he has to know he can't continue blaming Clarke (and/or Monty) about it, I'm sure he's gone over the scenarios in his head over and over. But he needs somewhere to direct his anger...maybe he even feels partly responsible himself and that's why he's doing it. He might also be resentful of Clarke leaving at the end of season 2 and that's just compounding on the hurt he already has. I really hope they can sort it out, eventually.

Old 04-21-2016, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

oh, I agree... I think he definetely blames himself. It's something we all do in various situations - especially when we lose someone. What could I have done different? Etc... Sadly, very rarely at least in my experience - does it really lead to anywhere good when you start going down that path if you never get off.