Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2014, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Them working together to make sure Finn & Clarke stay apart is a little bit unrealistic imo. Bellamy and Clarke still haven't reached that point. They just started to trust each other and stopped the hating.

I don't see Raven as a reason to worry. Why would I worry about Raven? She obviously isn't a threat to Clarke at this point. Plus it's good that she there so she can stays with her BF that I genuinely don't like right now.

I get that people have been traumatized by TVD. Trust me. I used to be a big fan of the show. But Jason ain't nothing like Julie Plec and the show has nothing to do with TVD. It's writtent completely differently. The way things are going I see the "triangle" (which is not really a triangle since Clarke backed off when she saw the love Raven has for Finn) being dead pretty soon. Plus now that they have another season, some things will definitely change. Season 1 was already over when it started to air, they didn't know anything of what was going to be the fans reactions, the reviews, if they would have another season, the book was out after the show started to air...there are plenty of factors to enter the equation now.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I get that people have been traumatized by TVD. Trust me. I used to be a big fan of the show. But Jason ain't nothing like Julie Plec and the show has nothing to do with TVD. It's writtent completely differently. The way things are going I see the "triangle" (which is not really a triangle since Clarke backed off when she saw the love Raven has for Finn) being dead pretty soon. Plus now that they have another season, some things will definitely change. Season 1 was already over when it started to air, they didn't know anything of what was going to be the fans reactions, the reviews, if they would have another season, the book was out after the show started to air...there are plenty of factors to enter the equation now.
ITA. Jason isn't Julie Plec. So far he hasn't had a fight with the fans

I used to be a huge TVD fan and the shows are nothing alike. All the female characters here can take care of themselves and aren't defined by their love interest. Also the damsel in distress is usually Finn.

Now that they have the audience's reaction and critics reviews things will be different in S2. They finished filmed S1 before the show started so now they can't change anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
I felt like Clarke was so done with his crap last night that I don't know if I could see her wanting to be with him. How can she trust him? He may not have lied to her but it was a lie of omission, IMO, which is just as bad. Would Clarke still have hooked up with him if she knew about Raven? I don't know.
Exactly. She doesn't have to hate him but I would be really mad if she becomes his girlfriend after he dumps Raven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
There is always one party crasher. I hate this tweet.

Just because the guy cried ONCE, he is now weak? And loving Clarke makes him weak? WHAT?

She makes him stronger. She gives him confidence. She helps him believe in himself. She makes him TOUGHER.

Geez.
Maybe this person is the same person who keeps posting on tumblr that Bellamy is a misogynist and he needs "redemption". Sometimes I wonder if some people are watching the same show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against All Odds (View Post)
IMV Jason is saying that we will see Bellamy is not weak after episode 9, not that I think he is now.
I hope this means Clarke makes him stronger because she does.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
ITA. Jason isn't Julie Plec. So far he hasn't had a fight with the fans

I used to be a huge TVD fan and the shows are nothing alike. All the female characters here can take care of themselves and aren't defined by their love interest. Also the damsel in distress is usually Finn.

Now that they have the audience's reaction and critics reviews things will be different in S2. They finished filmed S1 before the show started so now they can't change anything.

I hope this means Clarke makes him stronger because she does.
I used to genuinely love TVD during the first 3 seasons, I watched season 4 but I already felt like the show wasn't the same and then I stopped watching after the 2 first episodes of season 5. Would you believe me if I tell you that I do Watch The Originals? LOOOL My love for Elijah is stronger than everything

But yeah we can't compare the two shows, even though Jason might end up hated as much as Julie LOL The 100 isn't about a great love story to begin with, it's about survival and this aspect of the show will always come first. This is what makes the difference between the two shows.

As for Jason tweet, I said that there culd be 2 ways of undertanding it. Either will see dark Bellamy in episode 9 even though the relationship between he and Clarke is taking another turn (I actually thought that seeing Clarke in danger and meeting a grounder would mean that we'll get to see the over-protective side of Bellamy and that if something happens to Clarke he'll go all dark and crazy) OR we can't forget about Bellarke or Clarke making Bellamy all lovey Dovey loool

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe this person is the same person who keeps posting on tumblr that Bellamy is a misogynist and he needs "redemption". Sometimes I wonder if some people are watching the same show.
Really? I must have this person blocked from TVD/TO fandoms. There's a certain group that loves to post hate in other ships tags and I've blocked every single one of them that does it. Although, it does make me wonder if some of these people also ship Bellarke and I'm not seeing anything that they post.

Quote:
As for Jason tweet, I said that there culd be 2 ways of undertanding it. Either will see dark Bellamy in episode 9 even though the relationship between he and Clarke is taking another turn (I actually thought that seeing Clarke in danger and meeting a grounder would mean that we'll get to see the over-protective side of Bellamy and that if something happens to Clarke he'll go all dark and crazy) OR we can't forget about Bellarke or Clarke making Bellamy all lovey Dovey loool
That's how I took his tweet. It wasn't like his tweet said "What romance??" which made me happy. I felt like he was telling that person that just b/c Bellarke are growing closer and there may be some feelings developing, Bellamy is still a badass and now he just might be that way with Clarke. As we've seen with Octavia, he will do whatever it takes to protect those he cares about.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

That's how I took his tweet. It wasn't like his tweet said "What romance??" which made me happy. I felt like he was telling that person that just b/c Bellarke are growing closer and there may be some feelings developing, Bellamy is still a badass and now he just might be that way with Clarke. As we've seen with Octavia, he will do whatever it takes to protect those he cares about.
yeah that's what I thought when I first read the tweet. But then I had the brilliant idea of reading what people on twitter/tumblr thought about it and they completely messed up my head. LOL

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Bellamy was stoned; that would account for his emotional outburst. But, it showed a softer side to Clarke and its something she needed to see to consider him as a love interest later. There is no way he would let tears roll down his eyes in front of anyone else unless something happened to his sister. He shot a man to follow his sister down to earth. He is far from weak and a survivor just like Clarke. They have found common ground and it will keep on drawing them closer. Its good that Bellamy listens to Clarks advice before making a decision, whereas before it was his way or no way. Plus his esteem of her grew when she had his back when they talked to the Chancellor. Now she is asking for his help. IMV its all good.

As for peoples opinions, some make no sense and I feel it is because they fast forward scenes they are not interested in, don't pay attention to important details and then spend the majority of their time zeroed in on certain characters or pairings.

IMV its important to watch the show as a whole in order to see the full picture of what is happening.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

I for one just don't want to see shippers wars or people turning crazy over their ship that they're ready to do anything...kinda like in the TVD fandom. I've watched it, I felt it and it ain't pretty. That's one of the reason why I stopped watching the show in the ifrst place because it somehow kill the pleasure I had at the beginning and made me dislike the show as a all. Don't even get me started on the wars over twitter, instagram and facebook. It was awful and I can still see it now with The Originals since most of it's viewers are from the TVD fandom.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I for one just don't want to see shippers wars or people turning crazy over their ship that they're ready to do anything...kinda like in the TVD fandom. I've watched it, I felt it and it ain't pretty. That's one of the reason why I stopped watching the show in the ifrst place because it somehow kill the pleasure I had at the beginning and made me dislike the show as a all. Don't even get me started on the wars over twitter, instagram and facebook. It was awful and I can still see it now with The Originals since most of it's viewers are from the TVD fandom.
IMO the only people I need to convince to see it my way are the people in charge of writing and producing the show. They are a lot more apt to listen to constructive critism vs. ranting, appreciate praise and ideas. No one else matters to me. They can fight it out and give themself stress all they want.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Really? I must have this person blocked from TVD/TO fandoms. There's a certain group that loves to post hate in other ships tags and I've blocked every single one of them that does it. Although, it does make me wonder if some of these people also ship Bellarke and I'm not seeing anything that they post.
She must be from the VD/TO fandom because only a person from that fandom would be so obsessed with a non existent redemption. It's funny because her posts get like 2 notes

Quote:
Me too. I quit the VD/TO fandom and now I'm enjoying the shows a lot more (even if VD isn't as good as it used to be). I hate ship wars and crazy fans especially the ones that can't see the difference between the actors and the characters.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against All Odds (View Post)
IMO the only people I need to convince to see it my way are the people in charge of writing and producing the show. They are a lot more apt to listen to constructive critism vs. ranting, appreciate praise and ideas. No one else matters to me. They can fight it out and give themself stress all they want.
I kinda agree with you. I tend to ignore the general opinions or going deeper into twitter. I've seen things so awful over the years that I just quit all of it. I will do the same if things starts to get "intense" for The 100.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too. I quit the VD/TO fandom and now I'm enjoying the shows a lot more (even if VD isn't as good as it used to be). I hate ship wars and crazy fans especially the ones that can't see the difference between the actors and the characters.
I've learned to love the block button on tumblr. It has made my experience so much better b/c all I see is the positive stuff for my ships and don't have to deal with the overly aggressive haters who insist on spreading their BS all over the place b/c they're unhappy with the way things are looking for their pairing.

It's almost time for a new thread. Which title do you guys want to use?
Old 05-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

I agree with you guys. The opinion/views of the writers/creators should matter the most. I mean, they are the ones creating the show!

I think I heard Jason say once that he likes getting negative reviews just to see the people change their minds later...So I think that's why he responds to the negative tweets rather than the 1000 positive ones.

I guess he's the type of person who likes proving people wrong.

Please tell me how to block a tumblr account. I've been wanting to block a few people for a WHILE. But I don't know how to do it on tumblr!!!

Aren't we using the "I need you..." title?

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 05-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Do we want to use this title?

Clarke|Bellamy #4: "I need you... You have to come back with me."
Old 05-09-2014, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

This title is made of gold!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Should we use Rebel Leader and Brave Princess instead of Clarke and Bellamy?

New thread

Last edited by brave princess; 05-09-2014 at 01:01 PM