Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Don't get me wrong. I love their intense moments. BUT it's just so nice to see them having a genuinely SWEET and calm moment for a change. A moment of closeness with no arguing and yelling.
I love their arguments and intense moments as well but it's always nice to have those contrasting moments where you can see that they could work on many different levels kind of like the moment with Atom in 1x03. It was such a quiet and beautiful moment.

Quote:
I still don't know why they created Finn. No offense to the actor, but the character Finn seems unnecessary to me. He doesn't bring much to the dynamic of the other characters. Other than being a love interest for Clarke.
The bolded is probably why I just feel nothing for him. I am so thankful that the writers changed Bellamy up for the show b/c while I love the idea of him and Clarke, I need more than that from characters. The romance is just something that only makes me like them more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I'm just looking forward so much to Bellamy and Clarke getting close and bonding. I want an emotional connection before sex/physical intimacy and I think they are already building a relationship. It's so exciting to see
Exactly!
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 04-14-2014, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks

I just LOVE Bellamy And I want to see him happy so much

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 04-14-2014, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
I love their arguments and intense moments as well but it's always nice to have those contrasting moments where you can see that they could work on many different levels kind of like the moment with Atom in 1x03. It was such a quiet and beautiful moment.

The bolded is probably why I just feel nothing for him. I am so thankful that the writers changed Bellamy up for the show b/c while I love the idea of him and Clarke, I need more than that from characters. The romance is just something that only makes me like them more.
Exactly. I'm just happy that Bellamy is such a strong and multi-layered character. I prefer characters who have so many different sides to them.

All I see Finn doing lately is coming to Clarke's "rescue" and just joining her on her adventures. It's rather annoying.

And yes, I loved the Bellarke moment with Atom. It's like they really saw each other for the first time. He saw how strong she was. And she saw that there was so much good in Bellamy. That he couldn't bring himself to kill a good friend. I love that she just took the knife out of his hand quietly. The way that he looked at her was so touching.

Something else I've noticed. Bellamy and Clarke stare at each other constantly. Like every scene that they are in, they are always starting at each other. Interesting.

In all seriousness, do they ever stop staring at each other? LOL:

source:
http://fyeahbellarke.tumblr.com/post...ever-she-needs

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 04-14-2014 at 03:57 PM
Old 04-14-2014, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bellamy has the most layers I've seen on this show.

I love the character because you can tell that he's been through the ringer emotionally. And yet I love how he tries so hard to be strong for Octavia. He also stepped up to lead the people when nobody else has (except Clarke)

He's a character I know I can get invested in

Bellamy and Clarke have a very amazing chemistry . I seriously just cannot wait

Old 04-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

The last scene in this promo hasn't happened yet. I love the way Bellamy talks to her.

Quote:
What I like is that, at this point, I feel like the writers are content to let that happen naturally and not force it.
I love that the writers are taking a natural approach to it and they aren't trying to sell them as this epic love from the start.

Quote:
I still don't know why they created Finn. No offense to the actor, but the character Finn seems unnecessary to me. He doesn't bring much to the dynamic of the other characters. Other than being a love interest for Clarke.
I hope they created Finn to introduce Raven. Personally I like her a lot more than him and she has gotten a lot less screentime. I hope they keep her instead of him.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bellamy has the most layers I've seen on this show.

I love the character because you can tell that he's been through the ringer emotionally. And yet I love how he tries so hard to be strong for Octavia. He also stepped up to lead the people when nobody else has (except Clarke)

He's a character I know I can get invested in

Bellamy and Clarke have a very amazing chemistry . I seriously just cannot wait

I agree with everything you've said.

Bellamy is a really interesting character to me for all of his flaws and imperfections. And yet, you see that he has a good heart, ultimately.

And of course, the chemistry between Bellamy and Clarke is rocking!!!

ring of fire, we haven't seen a few of their scenes from that promo. Like the scene when it's raining, and she said "This is not who we are." And of course, this highly anticipated moment. Something big must have happened because Clarke looks especially vulnerable here. Like she is about to cry. She is usually not this vulnerable in front of him:

source:
Charloe is coming

And I agree about Raven. She is WAY more interesting than Finn. Then again, I love the actress. She was on General Hospital before. She's adorable.

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 04-14-2014 at 06:00 PM
Old 04-14-2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

When is the next episode? I can't believe how much I love this show already

Old 04-14-2014, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When is the next episode? I can't believe how much I love this show already
Just a few more days!

And YES, this show is so addictive!!!

Walter and Paige

Old 04-14-2014, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

I really hope we get a second season.

Quote:
ring of fire, we haven't seen a few of their scenes from that promo. Like the scene when it's raining, and she said "This is not who we are." And of course, this highly anticipated moment. Something big must have happened because Clarke looks especially vulnerable here. Like she is about to cry.
The torture scene must happen when Octavia gets taken. I can only see Bellamy torturing someone if his sister is in danger.

The last scene seems to be a good scene for Bellarke. I agree that Clarke looks vulnerable and sad. It seems like Bellamy is trying to comfort her in his own way.

Quote:
And I agree about Raven. She is WAY more interesting than Finn. Then again, I love the actress. She was on General Hospital before. She's adorable.
I had never seen the actress in anything before but I really like her in the show. Also we know more about Raven than about Finn, Jasper and Monty.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope Bellamy doesn't disappoint. I have hopes to the moon for this character

I'm scared I'll cry if something bad happens to him

Old 04-14-2014, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

^Out of curiosity, how would Bellamy disappoint you?

I expect him to make mistakes and do things that will probably make Clarke want to slap him but that's kind of one of the things I love about him. I want to see him grow and change and evolve over the course of the show (which will hopefully be multiple seasons) so I'm okay with him taking a step forward and then two steps back every once in awhile, if that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
The torture scene must happen when Octavia gets taken. I can only see Bellamy torturing someone if his sister is in danger.
Yeah, when Clarke is pleading with Bellamy that torture is not who they are, it's a grounder that he whips and you're right, I feel like Octavia would have to be in danger for Bellamy to do that. Although, it looks like from that same clip that a group of grounders (normal looking ones) invade the 100 camp so maybe Bellamy torturing someone results from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
The last scene seems to be a good scene for Bellarke. I agree that Clarke looks vulnerable and sad. It seems like Bellamy is trying to comfort her in his own way.
The more I talk about it, the more excited I get about that scene. There's a rawness to both of them in that scene too.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 04-14-2014, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure. I just have him on a pedestal and I hope he won't fall off

Apparently he's going to torture someone. That worries me a little. I want him to always come out as a good guy, because I believe he is a good guy at heart. If they made him mean or evil I'd be really sad

And you know mean or evil for the greater good is still ok. But he better never be mean to Clarke

Old 04-14-2014, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I expect him to make mistakes and do things that will probably make Clarke want to slap him but that's kind of one of the things I love about him. I want to see him grow and change and evolve over the course of the show (which will hopefully be multiple seasons) so I'm okay with him taking a step forward and then two steps back every once in awhile, if that makes sense.
I love flawed characters. They are way more interesting to me.

My only hope honestly is that he doesn't kill an innocent person.

As Clarke said, Bellamy isn't a killer.

This scene looks raw and emotional as well! Again, Clarke is looking vulnerable in front of him. And she is pleading with him in a very emotional way, she's trying to reach him:

source:
we make the rules

I do agree that the only way he'd torture someone is to save his sister. He would never do it for the fun of it or to be sadistic. I think this will be about his sister missing, and him trying to find her.

Walter and Paige

Old 04-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I love flawed characters. They are way more interesting to me.

My only hope honestly is that he doesn't kill an innocent person.

As Clarke said, Bellamy isn't a killer.

This scene looks raw and emotional as well! Again, Clarke is looking vulnerable in front of him. And she is pleading with him in a very emotional way, she's trying to reach him:

source:
we make the rules

I do agree that the only way he'd torture someone is to save his sister. He would never do it for the fun of it or to be sadistic. I think this will be about his sister missing, and him trying to find her.
You are so right. I guess we still have so much to learn about his character that it's easy to worry about so many things but we have to wait and see.
the waiting is so hard just makes me think of what could go wrong. I'll always love Bellamy and I think even if he killed an innocent person I could eventually get past it. That is So twisted, but it's true. .

Torture is just hard to watch, but maybe it'd show yet another light to his character. The fact that he is brave, and loyal and would go that far to protect someone he loves dearly. And really it's probably a huge deal for him because he and Octavia probably only have each other left

Old 04-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

I mean, there has to be a reason why the Bellarke scenes are always so passionate and intense and interesting.

I'm sure the writers/creators had noticed their chemistry and dynamic.

I mean, they HAD to have known that viewers are going to love them, right???

Walter and Paige