Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

It was surprising to see Jaha take the more violent approach with the Grounders in the last episode but given that he'd been beaten by them for things that he had no part of, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

I'm really looking forward to see how everyone from the Ark reacts to Jaha as well. That might be the only happy part of tonight's episode...
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 12-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This last episode has really made him out to be a coward. I get that he doesn't see a solution and that he wants his people to be safe, but think about it with a level head man.

x
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 12-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

^I was really disappointed in Jaha, tbh. I feel like there was a time where Jaha would've stood right beside Abby and said that there was no way they were leaving their people behind. I get that he nearly sacrificed himself so that many from the Ark could live on the ground, but I was hoping that he would be open to other solutions rather than running.

I can also see where Jaha went through hell to make it to the ground only to find himself in hell once again but he survived. And I think he's in survival mode right now.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 12-16-2014, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Please add me
Old 12-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 12-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Like this man is my favorite character of the show, all I can say, it's that I disliked the development of his way to the Ark and in the Ark because I really expected something different and better than what happened in the last episodes. He could have had an interesting story but now we see him as kind of a prisoner, doing nothing. I'm not sure other people would agree with me, but he was a bit OOC acording to the character development we've seen in this season and maybe a bit of the first season too. I'd understand the past Jaha from the Ark would have had the argument he had when he discussed with Abby, but he seemed to be really different ultimately. Guess I'm wrong and the writers actually didn't know what to do with him in this season.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm starting to really dislike Jaha. I feel like he is developing a god-complex. Tonight's episode made me think that he is basically starting a cult. He found people he could convince to defect and join him to search for the mythical City of Lights. He has 12 people following him now, marching through unknown wilderness and danger, traveling blind, hoping to reach the place their leader speaks of. I'm really surprised the Murphy left with him.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Please, add me!

He's absolutely badass, sometimes I dislike him, sometimes I feel sorry for him, sometimes I love him, sometimes I think he's funny... but mostly I like him! And I think that his decisions may be cruel sometimes but he's right, he's trying to save more lifes...

I laughed so hard in season finale when the guy was screaming "we're gonna die, we're gonna die" and Jaha threw that guy into the water just like that.. I mean, it was **** of him but I laughed at how scared the guy was and Jaha was just like "shut up already"
Old 08-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he's partially off his rocker now, for sure

He was all about saving his people at first, now just tosses people into the mouths of monsters Even though he thinks it's for the greater good, but now who knows what awaits him.

Old 08-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so confused after watching the last episode like.. what's wrong with Jaha. Who is that woman?
Old 08-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So weird right??

Really want to know what her and Jaha are up to, and what exactly she has planned for him/how dangerous she is, etc.

Old 08-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Murphy watched a video of a man who killed himself and spoke about a woman something like "it's her fault, HER" I guess he was talking about the woman in red dress who is with Jaha now
Old 08-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what seems to be everyone's thoughts And we are assuming that she wants to finish the job...or something

Old 08-13-2015, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

the question is, what's the job
Old 08-13-2015, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know...because it seems obvious that she just wants him to help her fix up the missile so she can properly blow Earth up. But that also seems kind of, basic? Especially for Jason and this show. I don't know.