Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"Have you recovered from the glory that was Bellarke? Those two will do anything for each other. Bellamy defied orders and went out on his own in order to save Clarke, and she was willing to die at the hands of the Ice Nation in order to save him. They both did something that could mean their death in order to save the other. Sorry, just getting a little emotional here."
'The 100' 3x02 'Wanheda: Part Two' Review: Heartfelt reunions | Examiner.com

JR says:

Quote:
Showrunner Jason Rothenberg walked TheWrap through the first of Clarke’s two big reunions in the episode.

“When they come together in that subterranean place, he thinks he’s about to rescue her and Roan comes in and leaves Bellamy bleeding on the ground,” the EP said. “But in that moment, Clarke pleads for Bellamy’s life and I think one of the things that happens in that moment is we begin to see that maybe Roan’s not quite the villain that he appears to be.

“He obviously showed some mercy, he understands Clarke’s feelings for Bellamy and doesn’t want to put her through any undue pain.”
Quote:
“Deep down inside, he’s not a bloodthirsty savage who’s just trying to kill as many people as he can,” he said. “That has a lot to do with it, and two, it was seeing that Clarke had a core connection to [Bellamy]"

'The 100' Showrunner, Stars on Clarke's Big Reunions and Roan's True Character
Old 01-28-2016, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

^Thanks for those reviews/interviews, Rose! The "Those two will do anything for each other" is a future title for sure.

I love that Bellarke/Tangled parallel gifset.

I saw a gifset on tumblr that reminded me how far these two have come in three seasons from 1x02 to 3x02. But it also reminded me how Bellamy saved Clarke from the spike pit in that episode and how he tried to save her tonight and now I just really need a gifset of Bellamy rescuing Clarke in both of those episodes.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 01-28-2016, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh this is too much for my heart

I just thought back to his facial expressions when she left at the end of last season..and his facial expressions today. Bob, you kill me man

Old 01-28-2016, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Apparently, next week episode is going to kill us, won't dissapoint us and is goign to break our heart at the same time as far as Bellarke is concerned. I don't think I can't take more than what I've got right now. It's too much for my little heart.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-28-2016, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh so you mean every Bellarke emotion we can have, we'll have again in next week's show?

GREAT

Old 01-28-2016, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Apparently, next week episode is going to kill us, won't dissapoint us and is goign to break our heart at the same time as far as Bellarke is concerned. I don't think I can't take more than what I've got right now. It's too much for my little heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Ugh this is too much for my heart

I just thought back to his facial expressions when she left at the end of last season..and his facial expressions today. Bob, you kill me man
Quote:
Oh so you mean every Bellarke emotion we can have, we'll have again in next week's show?

GREAT

I AM NOT READY
Old 01-28-2016, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

GREAT
Yep.

By the way, did you see how Bellamy smiled when Pike mentioned that Clarke was a mega uber nerd in his class?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-28-2016, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

^Yes. How cute was that?

If only all my earth skills students were as good as her.

what's wrong with a little chaos?

Quote:
Really? What is this season going to to do to me? Thanks for those tweets. I can't wait for next week now.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 01-28-2016, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

^oh no no no no I am so worried.

Quote:
By the way, did you see how Bellamy smiled when Pike mentioned that Clarke was a mega uber nerd in his class?
That was the cutest thing ever. during that scene I got a flash of Bellamy in his class and not paying attention at all. but he knows that of course Clark was exceptional in that class
Old 01-28-2016, 11:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Ugh, Bellamy just makes me fall for these two again. WHY?! I'm just really trying not to because I just know it's gonna end with Clarke falling for Lexa again, or some other nonsense.
Old 01-28-2016, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Poor BEllamy, being haunted by the fact that he did not rescue Clarke.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2016, 12:20 AM
Addicted Fan

All on his own, after we watched the episode tonight, my husband said, "Well, he loves her." And I was like, "Well, yeah he loves her, but does he love love her?" He said, "Um, yeah. The only person I would do crazy stuff like that for is you." (Other than our kids, obvies). Boom...there you go. Man's perspective.

Last edited by Steph26; 01-29-2016 at 12:26 AM
Old 01-29-2016, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE??? WE NEED TO TALK BELLARKEEEE! I can't get over what happened.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2016, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

W#(#*##O##(!!! THIS EPISODE I CANNOT.

Quote:
Oh lordy....the way he looked at her and smiled, touched her face so gently

ETA I also wanted to slap him silly - on one hand it was so Bellamy to want to rush off and save Clarke...on the other hand COULD YOU NOT WAIT FIVE MINUTES FOR BACKUP
HIM BRUSHING HER HAIR AND TOUCHING HER FACE ... I don't think I've ever seen Bellamy look so genuinely happy in the show (apart from when he sees Octavia obviously but still). And the deep breath he took when he first saw her in the cave! He couldn't believe it was really her. And Clarke returning it by begging Roan not to kill him and that she'd do ANYTHING. This is the girl who basically fought tooth and nail all day and even stabbed the guy but she was willing to surrender to keep Bellamy safe. YOU GUYS, MY SHIPPER HEART CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE.

IKR? He was so irrational and not thinking straight because ALL he could think about was saving her and keeping her safe. Monty was all,"Oh no you didn't Bellamy."

Quote:
I swear, I had a moment (that lasted about 2 seconds) where I thought he was gonna kiss her.

And when he was losing his **** over hear and told Monty "We can't lose her". I was falling apart during that moment. You just know that whe he meant was "I can't lose her. I need her. I have to go after her".
Same here, ain't even sorry about it.

AHHHHH the desperation in his voice, it killed him that he was so close to getting her back. And did you guys see the others just stopping in their tracks when they heard Bellamy's voice? I think even they were taken aback by how intense he was.

And can I just say how effiing AWESOME it is that Monty was the one that comforted him?? No one else (even Kane) would truly know BC's bond ... Monty has the best idea because he was there with them at Mount Weather. LOVELOVED this episode so much.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-29-2016, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I totally forgot about his goofy grin when it was mentioned how she was a super brainer in school. Let me just re-melt all over again.

Monty understanding B&C's bond kills me too, because Monty is such an intelligent and precious cinnamon roll, etc. I can't deal with such epic levels of emotions.

*perishes*