Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Merry Christmas shippers! Can I be added to the list please?

♛ Kayleigh
Old 12-25-2015, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

^You've been added! Welcome!

And I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas! And since it's still Christmas in some places...

AU: Bellamy decides to rip off a holiday classic to hide the fact that he actually, kind of, forgot to buy Clarke an actual present, not that Clarke minds though, it’s nice to see this side of her boyfriend once in a while.

The 100 Fandom Secret Santa
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 12-25-2015, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hahah those gifs are funny.

Old 12-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Sounds like you have a great husband
haha, I do

Less than a month until the premiere!
Old 12-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's too exciting!!

Old 12-27-2015, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the thread kaybee!

I'm so glad we're all in agreement about Wells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
IKR! It would be a completely different show imo.. i still wish they kept Wells on... He and Bellamy had an interesting dynamic... I would have preferred they used Jasper to be the major death at the beginning...

EDIT;

Saw this on Jasons twitter..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQauZ-GWoAAoHXe.png
IKR? I'm still so salty/bitter about Wells's death especially when he was integral to the storyline AND a POC as well ... I don't get why he had to die, since they could have had Charlotte kill some random person and it would have still fit the narrative. And he and Bellamy/Clarke could have SUCH an interesting dynamic as you guys have pointed out. He was smart, insightful and quick thinking, all skills that could have come in handy in battle/wars. Ugh still so mad about that. Plus I loved his friendship with Clarke. I'm also annoyed that she didn't seem that broken up about his death but I guess she was occupied with other matters of life and death.

That art is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
The Wells talk is making me sad b/c we never got to see his relationship develop more with both Clarke and Bellamy. I remember insightful Bellamy giving Wells "advice" about Wells' feelings for Clarke. If Wells was still alive, I wonder what he would be saying to Bellamy now.
I remember that too, I think we would have seen an intriguing dynamic between Bellamy/Clarke/Wells especially with Wells still having feelings for Clarke when he died. And whether he would have been a co-leader of sorts ... he certainly would be a better choice than some of the others ugh. Would have gladly given up both Finn/Jasper for him to be alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
omg you guys. I FEEL THE SAME WAY. To this day I am still so disappointed/bitter that Wells had to die. I would gladly trade Wells for Jasper. I think Wells was such a great character and it would have been so so interesting to not only see Clarke and him work together but Bellamy as well. Clark especially because of their relationship on the Ark. He truly truly cared so much about her. And honestly he was just so kind hearted and was a good guy. I really would have loved to see him on the show.
Right?? Still think we were so robbed of a great character, for nothing.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 12-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally agreed, and totally think Jason and Co. missed the mark there. He would have been a great POC character to stay in the show for a LONG time. I would have liked to see the dynamic with him, Clarke and Bellamy progress too.

Old 12-27-2015, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Reading the books I realized what a missed opportunity Wells was on the show. Since Murphy is out wherever that bunker is, it would've been nice for Bellamy to have someone to turn to in Clarke's absence.

♛ Kayleigh
Old 12-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would have been kind of cool if Bellamy and Wells wound up being comrades or close pals? I mean not to take away from Bellamy and Clarke's friendship/relationship, but it would be nice to see Bell get really close with a guy, too. Other than like, Kane.

Old 12-27-2015, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

^That's what I would've like to have seen, Lisa. In fact, in the first episode, I thought that's where they would eventually go with Bellamy/Wells. I was hoping that much like the way they developed Bellamy/Clarke that we might get Bellamy/Wells starting to understand each other and possibly even forming a friendship.

I will say that Charlotte killing a random character however would not have made much sense to me as a viewer. Like she told Wells before she killed him, when she slept all she could see was her parents being floated by Jaha and then when she woke up the nightmare didn't end for her b/c she then saw Thelonius when she looked at Wells.

If you think about it, Wells' death had a pretty big impact on both Bellamy and Clarke and the way that they were trying to lead the 100. It showed them both that the way they were doing things wasn't working and if they were all going to survive then they needed to work together.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)

I will say that Charlotte killing a random character however would not have made much sense to me as a viewer. Like she told Wells before she killed him, when she slept all she could see was her parents being floated by Jaha and then when she woke up the nightmare didn't end for her b/c she then saw Thelonius when she looked at Wells.

If you think about it, Wells' death had a pretty big impact on both Bellamy and Clarke and the way that they were trying to lead the 100. It showed them both that the way they were doing things wasn't working and if they were all going to survive then they needed to work together.
I agree, I guess I was looking at it from a totally different perspective. May not have been too clear in my post, oops. I meant more in the context of the act sparking off a whole chain of events ... Charlotte feeling guilty over Wells/her part in the others tormenting and falsely accusing Murphy that she killed herself and that causing the Arkers to banish Murphy and how that then led to him coming back and bringing the virus with him etc.

It really did ... that was the turning point in BC's dynamic as well, they were at loggerheads until that point but it was the joint decision about how to deal with Murphy and that the Arkers needed rules etc that really sparked the change in their relationship and basically signalled the start of their co-leadership.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 12-29-2015, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Oops. Sorry, Sarah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
It really did ... that was the turning point in BC's dynamic as well, they were at loggerheads until that point but it was the joint decision about how to deal with Murphy and that the Arkers needed rules etc that really sparked the change in their relationship and basically signalled the start of their co-leadership.
If all of those things hadn't happened then I wonder if Bellamy/Clarke would've ever understood that they needed each other and the balance that they provided to each other. Unfortunately for us, it took something like that to truly bring them together. Although, the development that we've gotten from it for Bellamy/Clarke has been wonderful.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really has, especially looking at where they started. This show can move quickly, but I feel like they've done an amazing job with these two.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
It really has, especially looking at where they started. This show can move quickly, but I feel like they've done an amazing job with these two.
Ironic, since I've just started watching the show, and seeing where they started. I am interested in where their relationship goes. So far I'm at episode 6.
Old 12-31-2015, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

^I hope you like it! From where they started season 1 to where they ended it was so wonderful to watch. In fact, it's making me want to marathon season 1 this weekend.