Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2015, 02:12 PM
  #61
Master Fan

 
Maud&Danny's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 20,100


Ok, someone need to post the gif of the Bellarke hug under spoiler tags...please? I need to see something beautiful
__________________
Sana Minatozaki 🐿️

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline  
Old 12-17-2015, 02:21 PM
  #62
Elite Fan

 
redrose13's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 37,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

Ok, someone need to post the gif of the Bellarke hug under spoiler tags...please? I need to see something beautiful
I watched 2x05 last night because I needed to see them hug again (and again and again)
__________________
We will find each other again...
-Rose
icon: Sarah

Last edited by redrose13; 12-18-2015 at 08:33 AM
redrose13 is offline  
Old 12-18-2015, 12:09 AM
  #63
Master Fan

 
Maud&Danny's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 20,100
Gosh, this is exactly why I'm watching a certain moment in the new trailer...over and over and over again
__________________
Sana Minatozaki 🐿️

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline  
Old 12-18-2015, 05:51 AM
  #64
Fan Forum Star

 
destroyer of worlds's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The 100
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 162,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)

All this anticipation for the new season is making me want to rewatch season 1 and 2 again
Same here. I'll probably rewatch at least the BC centric episodes during my year end break.

Ugh this fandom. I honestly don't follow any tags (just some BC and The 100 Tumblrs) so I'm immune to the crazy but I've heard it's the pretty standard CW viewers that go around bashing people who ship other pairings on the show and it's just nasty. Nope not here for that. I'm so done with shipper wars.
__________________
you think that
you can kill me?
have at it.

❥ Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
destroyer of worlds is offline  
Old 12-18-2015, 07:56 PM
  #65
Fan Forum Hero

 
Lxury's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 81,478
They are so tiring and so STUPID. I mean is that really what people want to waste their energy on?!
__________________
|Lisa| ↑ | icon by Mel

Lxury is offline  
Old 12-19-2015, 08:16 AM
  #66
Addicted Fan

 
Steph26's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,244
My husband and I started our rewatch last night. We only got through the first 2 episodes, but can I say how happy I am they developed Bellamy and made him likeable? I really didn't like him in the beginning, and I was like, "I just want to get through these first episodes because I don't like Bellamy in the beginning, and I don't like not liking him."
Steph26 is offline  
Old 12-19-2015, 01:15 PM
  #67
Master Fan

 
brave princess's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 14,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
Ugh this fandom. I honestly don't follow any tags (just some BC and The 100 Tumblrs) so I'm immune to the crazy but I've heard it's the pretty standard CW viewers that go around bashing people who ship other pairings on the show and it's just nasty. Nope not here for that. I'm so done with shipper wars.
It's so terrible. The only tags I really go in now are the edit ones for the gifs. I just don't like how the anti stuff ends up in the ships tags b/c of the way that Tumblr has changed some of the tagging.

And just for you Maud.

__________________
we need each other, bellamy
the only way we're going to get through this is together
bellamy&clarke
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
brave princess is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 07:42 AM
  #68
Fan Forum Star

 
destroyer of worlds's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The 100
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 162,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
They are so tiring and so STUPID. I mean is that really what people want to waste their energy on?!
Seems like a complete waste of time IMO but to each their own I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
My husband and I started our rewatch last night. We only got through the first 2 episodes, but can I say how happy I am they developed Bellamy and made him likeable? I really didn't like him in the beginning, and I was like, "I just want to get through these first episodes because I don't like Bellamy in the beginning, and I don't like not liking him."
I remembered that too and was baffled as to why everyone seemed to like Bellamy when I was like, "Bellamy's the literal worst."

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
It's so terrible. The only tags I really go in now are the edit ones for the gifs. I just don't like how the anti stuff ends up in the ships tags b/c of the way that Tumblr has changed some of the tagging.

dream me the world
Yeah the tags are the worst place to be because of all the haters. I usually am able to avoid this crap since the fandom Tumblrs just reblog or post GIFs so that's the best. And those GIFs ... ahhh.
__________________
you think that
you can kill me?
have at it.

❥ Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
destroyer of worlds is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 09:26 AM
  #69
Elite Fan

 
redrose13's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 37,613
Quote:
I remembered that too and was baffled as to why everyone seemed to like Bellamy when I was like, "Bellamy's the literal worst."
haha I remember those days. I disliked him SO MUCH in the first 2/3 episodes He was so terrible lol. But I swear his character arc and growth was one of the best I have ever seen. It's amazing how he went from everyone disliking him so much to LOVING HIM good job JR + writers
__________________
We will find each other again...
-Rose
icon: Sarah
redrose13 is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 03:12 PM
  #70
Absolute Fan

 
Leelala's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,195
The funny thing is Bellamy was going to be killed off early in S1 but people loved him so much and the writers saw something special so thought, hang on we should keep him around... Very glad they did... He was so annoying at first but even then he had fans and they loved him
__________________


R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Leelala is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 03:29 PM
  #71
Fan Forum Hero

 
Lxury's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 81,478
I remember thinking he was a total douche in the beginning...then was like "what is happening here...why do I like slash love Bellamy all of a sudden"
__________________
|Lisa| ↑ | icon by Mel

Lxury is offline  
Old 12-20-2015, 10:10 PM
  #72
Addicted Fan

 
Steph26's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,244
Oh my goodness, so glad they didn't kill him off!

And for me, by the end of season 1, I was asking my husband who Bellamy even was because I didn't remember him from the beginning. He was all, "He was a jerk at the beginning." I was like, "I seriously don't remember him." haha, so crazy. All of a sudden he was my favorite character and I didn't even know how it happened!

Episode 3 was when he began to change/we saw his softness. Sister's Keeper was a big turning point. But I feel like where I took notice the first time around was Day Trip. Going back and rewatching, I can see the good starting in episode 3 though. In my defense, my first time watching it, I had a lot going on in my life (my husband had cancer, I was pregnant with our second baby, we were moving, it was nuts), sooooo I don't think I fully registered everything I was watching.

We just finished the episode before Day Trip, so I'm super excited to be to the true Bellamy and not the one who was super frantic about shooting Jaha. Woohoo! All is right in the world.
Steph26 is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 12:27 AM
  #73
Fan Forum Star

 
Stars Fade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 185,163
I am excited to see them reunite like the hug that we got in s2 but I'm guessing it's not in the trailer.
__________________
Clarke, you saved us all.
And now you're home.
↳Adie | tumblr | icon
Stars Fade is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 07:34 AM
  #74
Fan Forum Star

 
destroyer of worlds's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The 100
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 162,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
haha I remember those days. I disliked him SO MUCH in the first 2/3 episodes He was so terrible lol. But I swear his character arc and growth was one of the best I have ever seen. It's amazing how he went from everyone disliking him so much to LOVING HIM good job JR + writers
Same, his character arc was PERFECT though. I think like 99% of the fandom disliked him initially but then TPTB just showed the depth of his character and there was no turning back. And it didn't feel contrived or forced, his character development felt realistic because you could see that he was a great, decent guy deep down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
The funny thing is Bellamy was going to be killed off early in S1 but people loved him so much and the writers saw something special so thought, hang on we should keep him around... Very glad they did... He was so annoying at first but even then he had fans and they loved him
He was? Wow, I can't even imagine the show without him now.
__________________
you think that
you can kill me?
have at it.

❥ Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
destroyer of worlds is offline  
Old 12-21-2015, 07:44 AM
  #75
Elite Fan

 
redrose13's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 37,613
Quote:
I remember thinking he was a total douche in the beginning...then was like "what is happening here...why do I like slash love Bellamy all of a sudden"

this sounds about right

Quote:
Same, his character arc was PERFECT though. I think like 99% of the fandom disliked him initially but then TPTB just showed the depth of his character and there was no turning back. And it didn't feel contrived or forced, his character development felt realistic because you could see that he was a great, decent guy deep down.
EXACTLY. It was just so well done.

Quote:
Episode 3 was when he began to change/we saw his softness. Sister's Keeper was a big turning point. But I feel like where I took notice the first time around was Day Trip. Going back and rewatching, I can see the good starting in episode 3 though.
Man those first 2 episodes of Bellamy were rough lol but episode 3 was were I was hooked. I completely agree, that were we got to see him with Charlotte and hints of the caring big brother that he is peeked through. And I also think Clarke helping Atom changed ALOT for him. Both in how he saw her, his respect for her but also just in his behavior in general. But man oh man His Sister's keeper is still one of my top 3 favorite episodes. Such a beautiful, emotional episode. Anything with Bellamy and Octavia- I'm there. Bob Morely has just been so amazing as Bellamy
__________________
We will find each other again...
-Rose
icon: Sarah
redrose13 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.