Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2015, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully not that long, since that's more than half the season.

Unless they're pining for eachother and writing love letters, then fine!
LOL

Old 11-24-2015, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the date! Earlier than I thought. Have longer to wait for Daredevil. OT though. BUT YAY, IT'LL BE BACK SOON!
Old 11-24-2015, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Hopefully not that long, since that's more than half the season.

Unless they're pining for eachother and writing love letters, then fine!
LOL
Preach it!

If they are separated that long, I want them to talk about each other, to think about each other and to lonnnnnnnnnng after each other. Anything else is crap!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2015, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I want them to talk about each other, to think about each other and to lonnnnnnnnnng after each other.
YES YES YES. GIVE ME ANGST pining, lots of pining.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Ummm...so I DON'T want them pining. REALLY don't want that. That doesn't fit either character or their relationship.

What I'd like to see is each of them growing and learning, independent of the other. I think they should still miss the other - I'm sure they'll each feel the other's absence. But they each have so much to learn, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they each deal with the fallout and repercussions of the events of season 2 and then move forward with whatever season 3 throws at them in their own way. I think ultimately this separation will reinforce their bond. They're both strong and capable on their own. Which, in my opinion, makes their recognition that they can still draw strength from the other that much more poignant.

But PLEASE no pining. For the love of all that is holy, no pining from either of these two!
Old 11-25-2015, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Ummm...so I DON'T want them pining. REALLY don't want that. That doesn't fit either character or their relationship.

What I'd like to see is each of them growing and learning, independent of the other. I think they should still miss the other - I'm sure they'll each feel the other's absence. But they each have so much to learn, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they each deal with the fallout and repercussions of the events of season 2 and then move forward with whatever season 3 throws at them in their own way. I think ultimately this separation will reinforce their bond. They're both strong and capable on their own. Which, in my opinion, makes their recognition that they can still draw strength from the other that much more poignant.

But PLEASE no pining. For the love of all that is holy, no pining from either of these two!
But I agree with you too I don't think that was the right word to use lol. I definitely want to see them grow as leaders and come to terms with, somewhat, of what happened last season but I also want to see them working together and growing together even more. I know Clarke might not be with the camp for a while so a little longing here and there won't hurt in my opinion. They were in every possible way, a team in the beginning, before Lexa interested the picture so I know that will def. have an impact. I can't wait to see more of Bellamy as a leader and finally get the respect he deserves from the rest of the camp

Last edited by redrose13; 11-25-2015 at 01:30 PM
Old 11-25-2015, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Talking about each other and thinking of each other...THAT I'm expecting!

But I'm pretty sure they'll be very occupied, which mean very little of what I want will actually happen.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-25-2015, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Talking about each other and thinking of each other...THAT I'm expecting!

But I'm pretty sure they'll be very occupied, which mean very little of what I want will actually happen.
I hope so too but I think you're right They'll definitely be very very occupied. Man hat I wouldn't give for a couple of scene of everyone just sitting and talking near a camp fire
Old 11-25-2015, 07:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Are they really going to be apart 10 episodes??
Oh God I hope not

I've found I use this gif often

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 11-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was totally being silly, they would never pine for eachother At least, not in a romantic way right now. BUT, I know they will miss eachother. How could they not? They've been pretty dependent on eachother for the last 50+ days. They have to be thinking of eachother.

Old 11-26-2015, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

^^but that's the thing. Kenni assumed we were talking romantically. She should know better by now. We know it's too soon, they're not there yet but I can see them thinking about each other every now and then. As Jason said, Bellamy will be the one most affected by Clarke's decision to leave. They need each other (whether people like it or not), of course, they're gonna be thinking of each other at some point. Or even mention each other. I'm fully expecting Bellamy to talk about Clarke in the premiere.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-26-2015, 09:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh I knew you guys weren't being completely serious. I just like reality checks every so often. Even I have some silly, borderline delusional, aspirations for the show. They're fun. But pining? Nope. Never. Even in some of my most deluded fantasies for this show I cannot tolerate Bellamy or Clarke PINING for the other. The idea is nauseous to me.
Old 11-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Oh I knew you guys weren't being completely serious. I just like reality checks every so often. Even I have some silly, borderline delusional, aspirations for the show. They're fun. But pining? Nope. Never. Even in some of my most deluded fantasies for this show I cannot tolerate Bellamy or Clarke PINING for the other. The idea is nauseous to me.
I wouldn't mind but right now it wouldn't make sense. Plus, I'd rather have hot angry sex to solve the amount of stress and the missing each other part than pining away from each other.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 11-26-2015 at 11:52 PM
Old 11-26-2015, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pining is just something I want someone to do for me, so I'm projecting Plus I'm a huge romantic and the thought of them pining for eachother makes me gushy.

But it's also OOC and out-of-storyline

But as we've all said, they will definitely be thinking of eachother/missing eachother. I feel it's inevitable.

Old 11-27-2015, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Sadly, I don't think we'll get any Bellarke scenes in the trailer either but as along as we get to see Bellamy and Clarke (separate) I'll be happy. STARVING for something lol
That's actually what I meant but just worded it terribly. I just want to see clips of both of them.

Maud, I'm going to be so desperate for anything in the season premiere that if either of them even say the other's name I'll probably be happy. Or if a Bellamy scene fades into a Clarke scene... I'll take anything. I figure that would be the closest thing that we'll get to a Bellarke scene for awhile.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara