Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 03:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=Sehj_Delena;80580878Ugh! I hate Layne too! I think I am going to make a post on tumblr abt her shady behaviour and see if some of the big Bellarke blogs can post this so as to make sure Jason and all the writers read it. Not to mention her fake tumblr too where she keeps on hating on Bob and basically every person who owns a dick she is honestly not worth my time or yours but she needs to be blacklisted from this show, from this world I can't even tolerate her name now Like stay in ur lane lady! Drool and fantasize over Clexa. Heck! think ur Lexa if u like She can like whatever the heck she wants but her provocative comments need to stop and everyone associated with the show need to know that if they keep retweeting her and asking her for her opinion while she slyly and indirectly bashes actors who work for them and characters who the fans love none of the fan groups will tolerate this if in by any way her opinions alter the writing or influence some biased writers *cough* Shumway *cough*[/QUOTE]

What is this blog?? I know she has one.. but i never saw it Link me, please!

At least Jason defend Bob when reviewers and other don´t recognize his importance and talent for the show.
Old 03-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Time for a new thread!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-13-2015, 04:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellafantasy (View Post)
Thanks! That blog has a lot of great points about the show overall. But since this is the Bellarke thread I'll focus on that.

I loved this:

Quote:
While not romantic, the unconditional trust, compassion, forgiveness, and understanding each possesses for the other makes theirs one of the most moving love stories in this, or any other work of fiction.
THIS is why I love Bellarke. Because it's not romantic and still all those things. You'd be hard pressed to find a story with the romance already in play that you could describe as she does Bellarke. The fact that Jason, the other writers, Bob, and Eliza have developed this relationship so well before romance enters the picture speaks volumes to me.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope it's okay that I went ahead to start the new thread since it's due.

Brave Princess & Her Knight {BellamyღClarke} #29 ~ "If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you. You're forgiven. Please come inside."

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 03-13-2015 at 06:42 PM