Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
They DEFINITELY put those scenes next to eachother on purpose, it's all part of Raven and Clarke's evolution and how they are dealing with grief/emotions/pressure/whatever the hell you want. I don't think either of them were using Wick and Clexa, Raven is clearly emotionally unstable after losing the guy she still loved only two weeks earlier, but clearly has feelings for KYLE.
Let's agree to disagree on that. This is how it felt like. I'm not saying that they don't feel anything but in that particular moment, both Raven and Clarke wanted something....and at the end they got it!

I still can't believe they made Clexa and Wicken happen before we even got even a tiny little hint about Bellarke. At this point, I almost wish Murphamy would happen

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
For the first time I will agree with Funzy ( crazy right?) and say that I agree with what she said. While watching the episode, I told my friend that the way the edited the Raven/Wick scene and the Clarke/Lexa one was done on purpose, almost like they wanted to show us how they were both dealing with the pain (loosing Finn...). Even if they were into it, it kinda felt like they were both using Wick and Lexa. That's how I feel about the whole thing.
You two agreeing on something? Hell just froze over.

And yeah, I can see what you're saying and it makes a lot of sense.

I'm going to cling onto the hope that we'll get to see just how much Clarke does care about Bellamy when they reunite.

"I care about all of them."
"Yet you worry about h i m more.”

Looking to you, Princess.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 02-25-2015, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lmao!! I already found Kyle to be fairly....'oh'.

"Don't call me Wick...call me Bob"

"Don't call me Wick...call be Ferdinand"

"Don't call me Wick...call me George"

Ok maybe Kyle sounds better now

Old 02-25-2015, 09:31 PM
Total Fan

"Don't call me Wick... call me Sheldon." Anybody remember that scene in When Harry Met Sally when Sally says she had great sex with a guy named Sheldon and Harry says it's not possible because you can't say his name and still have it be sexy. "Ride me, big Sheldon!"
Old 02-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Can we talk one minute about Lexa ordering Octavai's death? And people are still rooting for her? No way! I'm sure Bellamy will be pleased to hear that.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-25-2015, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's the ONLY thing bothering me right now about the Clexa storyline - why put that in there? Why did Clarke get over that so quickly? Explain this to me, now!

Old 02-25-2015, 09:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I liked the moment from the sneak peek where Lexa points out to Clarke how much she cares about Bellamy. Clarke tried to brush it off that she cares about them all but Lexa pointed out that she cares about him more.

I know I'm a stupid optimist but I can't help but feel like that conversation about Bellamy happened for a reason and it will become evident when Bellarke are reunited.
I'm totally with you!!

And if it came down to saving Lexa or Bellamy, you know who she would chose

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
It may not be time for Bellarke to happen yet but we've been told time and time again that the show isn't about love it's about survival. Yet Jason & co are all for Clexa and gave them a kiss when I didn't see any build up in that direction until this episode and Bellarke have had build up since early S1. I just feel like the "it's about survival" only truly applies toward Bellarke. I still have faith that they'll happen but I'm not too fond of the execution right now.
I think that's just proof that its fleeting and won't go anywhere…

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-25-2015, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

I think i need to watch the next two episodes to feel more at ease!

Old 02-25-2015, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Can we talk one minute about Lexa ordering Octavai's death? And people are still rooting for her? No way! I'm sure Bellamy will be pleased to hear that.
My post in the episode discussion thread shows how I feel about the whole thing. Once that happened, there was no going back for me. I don't care if Clarke seems to be able to get over some fairly significant things easily, I don't.

And yeah, Leelala, Clarke would totally save Bellamy over almost anyone. The one exception would probably be her mother.

Last edited by brave princess; 02-25-2015 at 09:56 PM
Old 02-25-2015, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

meh!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-25-2015, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Jason's tweet about Clarke and Octavia's conversation about Bellamy is interesting. I liked when Octavia pointed out to Clarke that if Bellamy had been there, they would've found a way to save those people rather than just running off the way her and Lexa did. I think Octavia was right and I think Clarke thought so as well.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

We're waiting, Jason.....we're waiting....

Old 02-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she's right too.

And Jason also tweeted that just because Bellarke hasn't haooened yet, doesn't mean the ship is 'hated'.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:14 PM
Passionate Fan

So...that happened. As I said in the episode thread, I felt like Lexa having feelings for Clarke and the kiss came a bit out of nowhere. I honestly think she may be projecting a bit.

I, in no way, think this hinders Bellarke. Those two aren't ready and so other interests popping up along the way don't worry me. Not that I really think Clarke is interested in Lexa. Sure she was into the kiss, but the girl is still coping with emotional trauma - as has already been discussed.

And I agree that there's significance to Lexa bringing up Bellamy. Even she can tell Bellamy is important to Clarke - more than just being one of her people.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Guys, don't forget to vote. We're up agains't April/Jackson from Grey's Anatomy.

2015 TV's Top Couple Tournament: Vote in Round 1 Now! | E! Online

But what Jason is saying is that to protect Clarke, Bellamy would have take the same decision as she did.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 02-25-2015 at 10:23 PM