Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2015, 08:41 PM
Absolute Fan

It may not be time for Bellarke to happen yet but we've been told time and time again that the show isn't about love it's about survival. Yet Jason & co are all for Clexa and gave them a kiss when I didn't see any build up in that direction until this episode and Bellarke have had build up since early S1. I just feel like the "it's about survival" only truly applies toward Bellarke. I still have faith that they'll happen but I'm not too fond of the execution right now.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 02-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy I feel like they must that in there for a reason too. I seriously can't help but feel that Lexa will be gone and Bellarke will happen later in season 3. It's my completely untrustworthy gut feeling!

Old 02-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Yep. It definitely feel like he did Clexa so Bellarke wouldn't happen.

I don't even know if I can even enjoy Bellarke now.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-25-2015, 08:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
I had a feeling he would back before the season even started..what better way to simmer an undeniable chemistry than not putting them in a lot of same scenes like S1.
This is exactly what's going to happen again IMHO. I bet Bellamy will find out about the whole Octavia/missile thing soon. Bellamy and Clarke will have some scene after they've won the war or whatever where he'll tell her that he understands her decisions, but because she put Octavia in danger, he can never trust her again. He'll leave her standing there and they'll spend Season 3 apart in different storylines (where Bellamy will probably get a legit love interest). Problem solved for JR. *SIGH*

[BTW, sorry this is so random....I mostly lurk in here].

ETA:

Quote:
I don't even know if I can even enjoy Bellarke now.
Ditto. I'm very sad.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

People wants Bellarke, Jason throws the Finn/Clarke pairing. People still want Bellarke, Jason decides it would be great to have Bellamy hook-up with Raven. Yet, people are still into Bellarke, Jason realized is LGBT dream and has Clarke kiss Lexa....then in the middle with Wicken, Jasper/Maye and Linctavia...still no signs of Bellarke.

You know what? I could have enjoyed that Clexa kiss if it made sense, didn't came out of nowhere and if I didn't feel like it was Flarke all over again. No build up. Shoot me now!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-25-2015, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
Amy I feel like they must that in there for a reason too. I seriously can't help but feel that Lexa will be gone and Bellarke will happen later in season 3. It's my completely untrustworthy gut feeling!
Clarke hasn't even spoken to Bellamy in a couple of days and she's so relieved when he's comes through b/c 1) it means her faith in him is well placed and 2) it means that he's still alive. If we don't have a big emotional reunion with them, like Clarke being freaking flooded with emotions at the sight of him, I will throw my tv out the window. I'll be shocked if that doesn't happen.

As a Bellamy fan, I was little pissed that there Bellamy was risking his effing life for these fools and Raven's banging Wick (although I was happy about it) and Clarke and Lexa are kissing. The dude was almost burned alive. I'm a little angry for him, tbh.

and now I might be the one that gets him killed.

as long as it takes
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 02-25-2015, 08:52 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
It may not be time for Bellarke to happen yet but we've been told time and time again that the show isn't about love it's about survival. Yet Jason & co are all for Clexa and gave them a kiss when I didn't see any build up in that direction until this episode and Bellarke have had build up since early S1. I just feel like the "it's about survival" only truly applies toward Bellarke. I still have faith that they'll happen but I'm not too fond of the execution right now.
People say this all the time I don't know why. The show is about survival. But that doesn't mean that there aren't gonna be other themes worked in. The show sure as **** isn't about romance. Like they've said a zillion times, the focus of the show is survival. Romance is the icing on the cake. It's a fancy garnish to help them draw out certain ideas and subtleties of the bigger story. Like, for instance, I'm pretty convinced that they put the Clexa and Wicken scenes right next to each other to highlight how both girls are coping with their emotional pain. Not because the show is secretly all about love and there's some deliberate plot against Bellarke. They'll do Bellarke when it has the greatest capacity to be meaningful to the larger themes of the story.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:52 PM
Absolute Fan

I give Jason a pass with S1 cuz the season had already been filmed before it started airing and he didn't know the reaction Bellarke would get. But this season. .yea it mostly seems like avoidance me.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 02-25-2015, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Romance is the icing on the cake. It's a fancy garnish to help them draw out certain ideas and subtleties of the bigger story. Like, for instance, I'm pretty convinced that they put the Clexa and Wicken scenes right next to each other to highlight how both girls are coping with their emotional pain. Not because the show is secretly all about love and there's some deliberate plot against Bellarke. They'll do Bellarke when it has the greatest capacity to be meaningful to the larger themes of the story.

I think this needs to be copied and pasted every five minutes on every The 100 thread.

Old 02-25-2015, 08:57 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
I think this needs to be copied and pasted every five minutes on every The 100 thread.
Sometimes I feel like that's what I'm doing. At the moment I feel like I'm trying to talk a bunch of very sad people off a ledge. It's going to be okay, you guys! None of this prevents you from loving Bellarke!
Old 02-25-2015, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

For the first time I will agree with Funzy ( crazy right?) and say that I agree with what she said. While watching the episode, I told my friend that the way they edited the Raven/Wick scene and the Clarke/Lexa one was done on purpose, almost like they wanted to show us how they were both dealing with the pain (loosing Finn...). Even if they were into it, it kinda felt like they were both using Wick and Lexa. That's how I feel about the whole thing.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 02-25-2015 at 09:28 PM
Old 02-25-2015, 09:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
For the first time I will agree with Funzy ( crazy right?) and say that I agree with what she said. While watching the episode, I told my friend that the way the edited the Raven/Wick scene and the Clarke/Lexa one was done on purpose, almost like they wanted to show us how they were both dealing with the pain (loosing Finn...). Even if they were into it, it kinda felt like they were both using Wick and Lexa. That's how I feel about the whole thing.
Even though you probably won't see this, I'm responding anyway. I wish you wouldn't call me "Funzy," though. You know that's not my name. It's insulting.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They DEFINITELY put those scenes next to eachother on purpose, it's all part of Raven and Clarke's evolution and how they are dealing with grief/emotions/pressure/whatever the hell you want. I don't think either of them were using Wick and Clexa, Raven is clearly emotionally unstable after losing the guy she still loved only two weeks earlier, but clearly has feelings for KYLE.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:17 PM
Total Fan

Lol, KYLE. I kind of wish they had given him a really unsexy name. Why couldn't he have, in the heat of the moment, been like "Don't call me Wick, baby. Call me Dennis."
Old 02-25-2015, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No... I wouldn't be able to take that seriously.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie