Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2015, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Again I'm all for things to not get rushed but IF Bellarke is the plan (and I think it is), for it to make sensé once they do get together, they soon need to show the first hints. If by the end of S2 or early S3, I still haven't got one good big hints and I'll be less optimistic.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-25-2015, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
The problem is that I sometimes feel like Jason think his show is doing so great that he has the luxury to wait as long as he wants. This isn't Arrow or The Flash. We are lucky to even have a third season. That's one of the reasons people are "pressing" for Bellarke to happen next season. I know I'd ne damn frustrated if he waits to long and the show gets canceled before I get anything (kisses, love scene and declaration of undying love ). It's bad enough to have watched them being sepatated practically an entire season.
Totally agree with this. I'd be bitter for sure.

I'm feeling I should maybe get on tumblr while the show is airing so i'm prepared for whatever comes. But I also want to be wowed

Old 02-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Well the context that JR and writers implored us to wait to see before we judged that certain kiss didn't help me feel better at all as a devoted Bellarke fan I'm really feeling down about this choice

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 02-25-2015, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

You know, I hated Jason's justifications tonight more than the kiss itself. Because the kiss made me feel like Clarke was manipulating her 100% (in the end Clarke got exactly what she wanted).

And the actress that plays Lexa is in TWD spin off, so she either dies in the finale or disappears. She won't be around next season.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah.....I feel like it was kind of a way to throw a bone or something to please some people. SIGH. I don't know what to think anymore. I guess i'll see for myself when I watch.

But I don't expect anything to be squee inducing from what i've been hearing so far Those last two episodes better deliver.

Old 02-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still don't have a problem with it after this episode, it's not like Clarke only likes women, and I'm still not convinced Lexa will make it through the season. So, I still have my Bellarke hope! Even if Lexa does make it and they have some sort of relationship next season, I will STILL hold out for Bellarke

Old 02-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Absolute Fan

I saw it differently. Clarke was definitely into that kiss. Yea she shut her down but basically gave her a "maybe" for the future. It's more than JR has given Bellarke considering he's kept them apart 95% of this season. I had a feeling he would back before the season even started..what better way to simmer an undeniable chemistry than not putting them in a lot of same scenes like S1.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 02-25-2015, 08:28 PM
Total Fan

I don't think this is bad for Bellarke. The story just isn't there yet.
Master Fan

Lexa won't make it through the season the actress is in ANOTHER show.
Elite Fan

I know, it basically seems like a wet blanket was put on us

Old 02-25-2015, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

I feel super bitter. I just fail to understand how it is making sense storywise.

Jaha off!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-25-2015, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

I liked the moment from the sneak peek where Lexa points out to Clarke how much she cares about Bellamy. Clarke tried to brush it off that she cares about them all but Lexa pointed out that she cares about him more.

I know I'm a stupid optimist but I can't help but feel like that conversation about Bellamy happened for a reason and it will become evident when Bellarke are reunited.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 02-25-2015, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know I'm a stupid optimist but I can't help but feel like that conversation about Bellamy happened for a reason and it will become evident when Bellarke are reunited.
That's what I thought too, actually. Another hug, or something else that Lexa will see (maybe before she dies? It'd be interesting if she sees what goes on between Bellarke and when they're attacked she dies trying to protect them).
Old 02-25-2015, 08:35 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I liked the moment from the sneak peek where Lexa points out to Clarke how much she cares about Bellamy. Clarke tried to brush it off that she cares about them all but Lexa pointed out that she cares about him more.

Strong possibility for a threesome there. Threesomes are much better than love triangles.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew