Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I don't think that's the case though because he has already hinted (he and another assistant writer) that Bellamy would understand what Clarke did. I also don't think it has anything to do with some people being worried about Bellamy's reaction as he tweeted out of nowhere and most Bellarke fans were very confused aout him suddenly tweeting that, especially the hour where he did that.

judith Plenty of people write tweets and then delete it. Jason wouldn't be the first. Hell Bob did that not too long ago. I really don't think it's on purpose to mess with us. IT'S THE ALCOHOL
LOL I know. I've had to delete a few tweets too! but I'm not the Producer of a tv series with lots of passionate fans following me... I mean, you can think he was wasted, but how do we know for sure? I don't know him... but I'd rather drink with friends and have fun than in front of my computer...

He's aware thousands of fans read his tweets, he cannot tweet foolishly and then delete it. I can be wrong but I think everything he tweets has a purpose...even if he deletes it.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehj_Delena (View Post)
^That right there! Puts Paige on our shipper list I don't want Abby to ever die coz I would like to see what Abby actually thinks abt Bellamy/ Clarke on the show. I want Abby to notice all the small things and question Clarke abt Bellamy LOL!

Oh! And crazy Jason must be really suffering from Bellarke syndrome.

Bellarke is obviously happening, fans need to let the guy tell his damn story without the third degree all the time… I mean it may not have been his plan in the pilot but Bellamy also wasn't supposed to have a major role.. Everyone needs to chill and let their story unfold… I feel like shaking these fans and saying RELAX its happening!!

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-15-2015, 01:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by judith (View Post)
With Jason I always get the feeling he's playing with us. He tweeted on purpose and he deleted the tweet shortly after on purpose too, so everybody is happy, Bellarke fans since we believe "ThereIsAPlan" and no Bellarke fans since Jason deleted the tweet in such a short time.

After all we've seen I believe there's no room for Bellarke in this season. At least they were sincere when the season was about to start and Jason or Writers said there would only be romance between Lincoln&Octavia and at this point I won't even get upset if Bellamy gets mad at Clarke... I just hope Mount Weather goes to hell and my favorite characters stay alive till next season.
I think it completely understandable where you come from, i think Jason start of with the wrong foot and he´s awful at interviews, personally, i don´t think he loves Bellake fans, or any fans per se, but he understood by now how this game is played and Bellarke will happen.

I think he did that twitte on proposit and delete it with the same reason, he had an ep with where many diverged (still are) whether Bellamy will feel or react, so he gives hope and create in less time a chance for more buzz for the show, which otherwise (maybe) it would have any today. And he knows any Bellarke news create more buzz than any sneak peak he gives away (that not Bellarke related to).

IDK, i don´t think we had romance platform like other show would had made and apart from many controversies we had outside the show zone, and thinking that they gave pretty much their 10 sec scenes for them every ep (since the reunion, for obvious reason ) and about the last few ep with so many details throw in, i feel like they intend to change their situation very soon.

The simple fact that Bellamy will be "mad" at clarke (we don´t know the extention) gives a lot of room for some substancial change in their relantionship status. I have my ideas of how that may proceed, but i´ll wait and see!

Leelala
Quote:
I feel like shaking these fans and saying RELAX its happening!!
It is happening, for sure, but i kind feel for these twitter fans, people here tend to go very hard on them and maybe they are just comment like: Finish with the ep, logged twitter, post "omg bellamy will be mad", but since the amount of people the will comment there is what 10X what we have here, it sounds like a breakdown when it just people comments. I think if people say "don´t take Jason twitter serious", i would say the same "dont take fans twitter serious". The minimal amount is really really freaking out. At least that how i think.. but i don´t have a twitter anyway, although i used to go there for the news but i gave up.. enjoying more seeing from here!

Last edited by Mar_1; 02-15-2015 at 02:21 PM
Old 02-15-2015, 02:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I'm of the school of thought that says Jason isn't deliberately playing mind games with anybody. He just makes some blunders on twitter from time to time like everyone else. Unfortunately a large portion of the fanbase has no chill at all whatsoever and they react very strongly.

It's worth noting that Jason said "#TheJourneyIsLong #ISeeWhatYouSee" and he retweeted that one particularly good tumblr post from Shawna that people were talking about earlier that was long but basically amounted to saying not yet, but maybe eventually.

I think they're trying to reassure people that even if Bellamy is pissed at Clarke and they have some angst for a while, it won't destroy their relationship forever. The story is long and people shouldn't give up hope.
Agree. Especially the bolded. I think Jason and the writers are deliberate in their writing and plotting. They're committed to the plot and characters developing naturally. The situations and choices Clarke and Bellamy are currently faced with are natural occurrences in time of war. As we explore how these choices affect them each individually as well as a team there is bound to be tension. Their trust and support of each other may be tested, but a foundation has been laid for these two. I look forward to how the fallout of what has already occurred - as well as what we've yet to see - will be handled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
It's also worth remembering again that Bellamy being pissed at Clarke for lying about Octavia and Bellamy understanding the decision to not evacuate are actually two different things that are not mutually exclusive.
Seriously. People seem to think Jason has been contradicting himself. He's not. The situations and Bellamy's reactions regarding each are separate entities.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

The simple fact that Bellamy will be "mad" at clarke (we don´t know the extention) gives a lot of room for some substancial change in their relantionship status. I have my ideas of how that may proceed, but i´ll wait and see!

Mar-1 I agree with you on that. Usually when you want to change the dynamic of two characters, there has to be a turning point which could be Bellamy getting mad at Clarke though I also think we won't see the consequences (Bellarke development) till season 3.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:43 PM
Absolute Fan

I just saw this and could not stop laughing for the life of me!! This is so awesome and hilarious at the same time

You're not the boss of me

Last edited by Leelala; 02-15-2015 at 02:49 PM
Old 02-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Passionate Fan

^ That is just so ridiculous it circles back to awesome!
Old 02-15-2015, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Leelala That awesomely funny. I saw one once that was Bellamy as Burke and Eliza as cap. Its was funny to!
Old 02-15-2015, 03:08 PM
Absolute Fan

I have this need to find awesome Bellarke gifs/art… Its so cool that people put in so my effort, I love it!!

I've never seen this before but is it a manip or did it actually say this?

found another one

Last edited by Leelala; 02-15-2015 at 03:26 PM
Old 02-15-2015, 03:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ i think it said "watch the 100". Smart fans change for "we want Bellarke"

Its cool when we can find nice arts, normally i dig more arts when it is from book characthers, when its from shows\movies, i love more gif-sets, even thoses one the change dialogues and create some "live action fanfic"

EDIT: oh gosh! The second one is amazinggg!!

Last edited by Mar_1; 02-15-2015 at 03:43 PM
Old 02-15-2015, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Agree. Especially the bolded. I think Jason and the writers are deliberate in their writing and plotting. They're committed to the plot and characters developing naturally. The situations and choices Clarke and Bellamy are currently faced with are natural occurrences in time of war. As we explore how these choices affect them each individually as well as a team there is bound to be tension. Their trust and support of each other may be tested, but a foundation has been laid for these two. I look forward to how the fallout of what has already occurred - as well as what we've yet to see - will be handled.

Seriously. People seem to think Jason has been contradicting himself. He's not. The situations and Bellamy's reactions regarding each are separate entities.
Agreed with both you and Fuzzy.

Anyway I have faith in the writers right now, and even though Jason got wasted off a Mike's Hard last night and his true feelings came out (ie. that he's as obsessed with Bellarke as us), it's obvious that as we already know, it's a long and slow road to getting them together. And once they are together, their wedding will be officiated by Finn's ghost.

Old 02-15-2015, 04:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar_1 (View Post)
^ i think it said "watch the 100". Smart fans change for "we want Bellarke"

Its cool when we can find nice arts, normally i dig more arts when it is from book characthers, when its from shows\movies, i love more gif-sets, even thoses one the change dialogues and create some "live action fanfic"

EDIT: oh gosh! The second one is amazinggg!!
Hours of entertainment

check this one out

Old 02-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Addicted Fan

The fans are so talented. And goofy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Seriously, Bell. Get on it!
Old 02-15-2015, 04:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
Agreed with both you and Fuzzy.

Anyway I have faith in the writers right now, and even though Jason got wasted off a Mike's Hard last night and his true feelings came out (ie. that he's as obsessed with Bellarke as us), it's obvious that as we already know, it's a long and slow road to getting them together. And once they are together, their wedding will be officiated by Finn's ghost.
Finn's ghost

I'm beginning to think that finding meaning to a Jason tweet is akin to a Rorschach inkblot. I thought I saw a cat driving a golf cart with Bellamy and Clarke holding a "just married" sign, but really it was Clarke pulling a Radio Flyer with unicorn's severed head and Bellamy was punting a hedgehog. Or something.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by judith (View Post)
LOL I know. I've had to delete a few tweets too! but I'm not the Producer of a tv series with lots of passionate fans following me... I mean, you can think he was wasted, but how do we know for sure? I don't know him... but I'd rather drink with friends and have fun than in front of my computer...

He's aware thousands of fans read his tweets, he cannot tweet foolishly and then delete it. I can be wrong but I think everything he tweets has a purpose...even if he deletes it.
Besides being a producer, he's also a human being. Plus, there's reading into what he does and reading TOO MUCH into it. Which most people do. I was obviously joking about the alcohol. He obviously couldn't sleep and it got the better of him

But Jason isn't the only one to do so, Bob and Devon are experts when it comes to this.

Reposting this because I feel like this is so important.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 02-15-2015 at 11:04 PM