Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2014, 12:52 AM
Absolute Fan

While this wasn't the kind of episode to be happy about little shipper moments but I did love the Bellarke stuff we got, especially Bellamy looking so concerned about Clarke when Finn brought her in unconscious. He took care of her a few moments also I'm so glad there was much more Bellamy screentime in this one!! Looking forward to second half of season

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 12-18-2014, 12:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
While this wasn't the kind of episode to be happy about little shipper moments but I did love the Bellarke stuff we got, especially Bellamy looking so concerned about Clarke when Finn brought her in unconscious. He took care of her a few moments also I'm so glad there was much more Bellamy screentime in this one!! Looking forward to second half of season
That moment was so precious. I hope he has a big storyline in 2B. Also interested to see how he deals with Finn's death.

More interested in seeing how it's going to affect Clarke, her role as a leader, and her arc overall.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 12-18-2014, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

By killing Finn, ****ing Jason found a way to not make Bellarke happen. -_- I'm seeing plenty of comments saying "she'll need so much time to try and get over what happened", "she'll need to repare her heart", "no way Bellarke is happening after she killed the guy she loved".

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-18-2014, 01:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Totally agree. I really don't think they'll have sex over this. I don't think Clarke is going to seek comfort sex. And I don't think Bellamy would go along with it even if she did. If I'm wrong, then what faith I've had in these writers thus far would prove misguided.
I don't even think Bellamy and Clarke consider each other that way yet. If Clarke wanted to have grief sex she'd probably pick a random like Sterling (a living one tho). I can't see her casually crossing that line with Bell, it could get messy and she knows they can't afford that.

But I don't want Bell woobified into Clarke's bff either. I love their relationship, but if he just exists to support her he'll be s1-Finn 2.0. I'd rather Clarke gets over what she has done through reconciling with Raven.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

You know how Jason spoke of casual sex? Survival sex? We still haven't see that.

Clarke having grieving sex? I could see that happen. As long as it's not with Murphy ahahahaha

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-18-2014, 02:04 AM
Passionate Fan

I won't be surprised if Bellarke hook up tho I don't want it but I can see them doing it. Jason don't go ruining my favourite couple please! Also I need for Clarke to have a major breakdown moment from this incident.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I won't be surprised if Bellarke hook up tho I don't want it but I can see them doing it. Jason don't go ruining my favourite couple please! Also I need for Clarke to have a major breakdown moment from this incident.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

^^I could definitely see Clarke having grieving sex with Bellamy. That's not fair that only Raven got a taste of it! LOL

Remember Jason joking about a Bellarke love scene the last episode of the season? XD

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 12-18-2014 at 05:17 AM
Old 12-18-2014, 02:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Watch the surviver hook ups be Raven/Bellamy and Clarke/Wick.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

In order to be Clarke/Wick, he'd have to show up again XD He is probably too much occupied with his gadgets to make an appearance.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-18-2014, 03:00 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think Jason will ruin Bellarke, even if they do have sex before significant feelings develop, i think or hope it will be done in a way that enough time has past for her to grieve and they are onto a new crisis lol

I do want Clarke to go through a process with Finns demise though, i think its necessary to have her move on first.. If that means no Bellarke this season. I'm fine with it bc it will be done right… I'm a patient gal

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 12-18-2014 at 03:07 AM
Old 12-18-2014, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

^^Ugh! I'm still pissed we've never seen her grieve over Wells, now I have to see her going through hell because of Finn? Wake me up when it's over!

I'm still waiting for that talk between Jaha/Clarke about Wells.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-18-2014, 03:20 AM
Addicted Fan

^IKR? Wells was her childhood bff, like the closest thing to family. The only way to somewhat fix things is if she's been repressing her grief for Wells, and she grieves for both of them now that she's forced to confront her feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I don't think Jason will ruin Bellarke, even if they do have sex before significant feelings develop, i think or hope it will be done in a way that enough time has past for her to grieve and they are onto a new crisis lol

I do want Clarke to go through a process with Finns demise though, i think its necessary to have her move on first.. If that means no Bellarke this season. I'm fine with it bc it will be done right… I'm a patient gal
IA. I just don't want Bellarke to get too muddled in with Clarke's emotional issues regarding Finn. A slow burn is good by me too. But I do need one moment where Clarke shows she sees um Bell's physical appeal.
Old 12-18-2014, 03:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh I 100% agree with you! The lack of Wells grief severely pissed me off!! And I hope Jaha/Clarke do have that conversation..

And when I say Clarke needs to grieve, I hope they do if off screen and as fast as Wells.. as long as we can see she has dealt with it, i'm cool…

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 12-18-2014 at 03:27 AM
Old 12-18-2014, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)

And when I say Clarke needs to grieve, I hope they do if off screen and as fast as Wells..
Considering what Jason said tonight....we are pretty much going to see Clarke deals with Finn's death through the rest of the season.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy