Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-16-2014, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I think it would be much more effective to see them actually being real friends (but of course with something lurking underneath). They've only had their few moments here and there when they weren't arguing like in the beginning, so I'd like to see them showing respect to eachother even more and becoming really close.

And then of course hooking up OH YES
Old 11-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)
I think the writers have to start building a Bellarke romance. It's now or never, imo. They may miss their opportunity to the don't start going there, imo. They don't have to make them a couple, but they need to start giving them those scenes that establish that they are becoming more than friends.
Exactly! and I think they will I'm cautiously optimistic but I'm sure the latter part of the season will give the fans something to look foward to 'relationship wise" going into Season 3. I am thinking both Clarke and Bellamy are going to be put in plenty of challenging situations this season and both will grow to learn how much they need and mean to eahcother. The writers are going to tease it and give us what we want but also not everything that we want ..I don't know how else to explain this
Old 11-16-2014, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

hi

Hi there
I am new here,i wanted to say something cos i didnt read anyone mention this possibility.
Clark jumped on Bellamy and she looks happy and smiling but he is so moved and his face is almost crying,he holds her very tight so his emotions are stronger than hers.
So,Octavia is standing in front of them so she sees his face and she suddenly realizes what is going on and in that moment she remembers Lincoln and she looks down as she feels pain in her heart and her face is like almost crying too.
This is what i first thought when i saw this pic.Tell me do you like it

Also sorry for my english cos i am not from english speaking area.
Old 11-16-2014, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

ColdSaturn

AHAHAHAHAHAH

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 11-17-2014 at 04:40 AM
Old 11-17-2014, 12:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)

That said, I still think it would be too soon for romance. I want to see them develop more as friends and leaders. I want to see them united in standing up to the adults and getting things done. I just want to see them together again!
Couldn't agree more. I just re-watched all of season 1 and it really has been a very short time that they're on Earth. I like the idea of a romance between them eventually, but more than anything I feel like they best embody an 'us against the world' sort of partnership. And after seeing so much of Finn/Clarke all at once, I can't help but really dislike Finn (and I really wanted to like his character). It seems he sees Clarke how he wants her to be, not how she is. It's like Finn wants to be her protector, but Bellamy sees her as a partner. However the dynamic of C/B evolves, they're best when together.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

#24 is out!

Bellamy/Clarke Season 1 Scene Survivor

Vote for your least favorite. The first with 5 votes or the most votes after 2 days will be eliminated. (Click on the graphic to see a larger version)

ROUND 46

#1 Eliminated in Round 1 #2 Eliminated in Round 2 #3 Eliminated in Round 7

#4 Eliminated in Round 29 #5Eliminated in Round 39 #6

#7 Eliminated in Round 5 #8 Eliminated in Round 6 #9

#10 Eliminated in Round 10 #11 Eliminated in Round 11 #12 Eliminated in Round 35

#13 Eliminated in Round 41 #14 Eliminated in Round 12 #15 Eliminated in Round 16

#16 Eliminated in Round 44 #17 Eliminated in Round 8 #18 Eliminated in Round 40

#19 Eliminated in Round 18 #20 Eliminated in Round 3 #21 Eliminated in Round 9

#22 Eliminated in Round 26 #23 Eliminated in Round 27 #24 Eliminated in Round 45

#25 Eliminated in Round 37 #26 #27 Eliminated in Round 20

#28 Eliminated in Round 21 #29 Eliminated in Round 22 #30 Eliminated in Round 17

#31 #32 Eliminated in Round 25 #33 Eliminated in Round 38

#34 #35 Eliminated in Round 34 #36

#37 #38 Eliminated in Round 33 #39 Eliminated in Round 42

#40 #41 Eliminated in Round 13 #42 Eliminated in Round 19

#43 Eliminated in Round 14 #44 Eliminated in Round 31 #45

#46 Eliminated in Round 43 #47 #48

#49 Eliminated in Round 32 #50 Eliminated in Round 24 #51 Eliminated in Round 30

#52 Eliminated in Round 23 #53 Eliminated in Round 28 #54 Eliminated in Round 36

#55 Eliminated in Round 4 #56 #57

#58 #59 Eliminated in Round 15 #60
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 11-17-2014, 01:04 AM
Master Fan

I love that Bellarke/Wicken gifset with Clarke singing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight".

Quote:
Though I initially wasn’t fond of Bellamy and Clarke being separated, I’m really glad it’s happened. And not just because of the greatness that will be their reunion next week. It’s the whole “don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone” aspect. I think they’ll have an even better appreciation and understanding of each other going forward.
Exactly! I think we saw that a bit with Bellamy last season when Clarke was taken by the Grounders but this time it's been days (maybe even a week or so) and for Clarke at least, she thought that Bellamy was gone forever. I would think that getting that person that you trusted and relied on so much to get through those difficult weeks would be such a relief and make them appreciate each other so much more.

Quote:
That said, I still think it would be too soon for romance. I want to see them develop more as friends and leaders. I want to see them united in standing up to the adults and getting things done. I just want to see them together again!
I'm good with this too. I don't expect any big romantic developments for them this season. The one thing that I've said since this summer is that I would like some hints of more than friendly feelings later this season. I live for the little moments anyways so those things would make me super happy.

So there's a clear choice for me in this round of the survivor, after this round I may just have to randomly pick. Well, all except my absolute favorite scene that is. Okay, so my vote is #58.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 11-17-2014, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

#58 as well.

Well, starting to get hints of something is already a HUGE step towards a romantic evolution.

Those are gonna be the longest two days of my life. I can't even begin to imagine how crazy the fandom will be. You know the worst part? I have an exam on Thursday morning and I'll probably won't be to see the episode right away or at least party with you guys. -.-''

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-17-2014, 06:40 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm really looking forward to Bellamy and Clarke each having a little bit of normalcy back in their lives. Granted their lives are far from normal. But on this roller coaster that has been Earth they've been buckled up in the front seat together. Then their cars went off track from each other, and they've had to face some things alone. I'm really glad we've gotten to see that, but I'm also glad for a reunion. They need some semblance of stability, and I think that's something they each provide for the other.

And I'll vote #58 too.

Oh, and still can't stop laughing at the Lion King gif set!
Old 11-17-2014, 07:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Old 11-17-2014, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

That gif set! I stared at it for like 10 minutes before I got it. I'm amazed my family didn't wake up, I was laughing so hard...and it was 4am

Looks like #58 is going out this round. So it has my vote. Did love Bellamy in that scene though

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 11-17-2014, 07:38 AM
Passionate Fan

love that gif set! Bellarke are the ones ppl want to see happen most in the show and I will be surprised if this season their relaionship just stands on friendly terms. Definitely one of them either Bellamy or Clarke is going to be developing feelings for the other. Since Clarke has/had this whole thing with Finn I am leaning more towards Bellamy. I feel like the writers are already wrting out the Falrke thing by having Finn changing and Clarke moving away from him.

Oh and #58
Old 11-17-2014, 08:10 AM
Loyal Fan

i didnt expect to be a couple or anything by the end of season 2 for sure but i am hoping one of them (its probably gonna be bellamy) start to develop feelings for the other !
jason said that they will develop but "not in a pure romantic way" (if u guys remember that interview) what do u guys think that means ?

i vote for #58 too
Old 11-17-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What does he mean by "pure" romantic way? Hmm.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)

What does he mean by "pure" romantic way? Hmm.
From where I standing, he meant that it wouldn't be your traditional "romantic" relationship. It's not what you expect them to have. I mean think about it....last season we've got Bruce who said that while they weren't in a romantic relationship/weren't involved, they were the ones acting like a married couple, they were the ones with the deepest relationship out of them all.

Then this season, you have Jason telling us that while they're gonna developp but not in the "pure" romantic way, they will come to need and trust each other in interesting ways this year.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy