Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maud&Danny i see your point and i don´t dismiss that impact but i also don´t see that much of parallel or progress for the matter, in this season, so far, that people seem to see here and in other places.

I honestly think that they are right now trying to get to each other so they can make a strong front to fight back, it´s a tactical strategy. Also because they became a family but none of that is because of Bellarke reasons.

For me Bellarke progress will start again once they meet up before that there is noting of bellarke. Just Bellamy and Clarke being amazing on their on for they on merit.

Imo by the middle of the season something for bellarke perspective will happen but before that they are just two people who understand each other, think in similar form once they started to understand where they were in other to survive.

ps: sorry for my english, i always feel like i need to say sorry, because i never know how many grammar mistakes i will make.
ps2: And i understand and respect who view it on a different form, i was very hardcore during the season 1, by the hiatus i start rethink how i saw bellarke progress. By that i´m not calling other fans hardcore just saying that i was one. So i can understand different form of shipping and seeing!
Old 11-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes (View Post)
While I'm not on the same page with you about Bellarke shippers, I understand what you're saying here. I unfollowed several people on Tumblr too, but mostly because I don't have to follow everyone who reblogs Bellarke gifs. It was a declutter project. I do however, appreciate all that weird, desperate fantasizing because that proves to me there are people who care about this show. A normal person is going to watch the show, but then for the most part forget about it over the summer hiatus. A dedicated fan is going to talk about it, make gifs, videos, write, and so forth. These are the people who promote the show when the Tv can't. They invest in the show and they are the ones that keep the show alive. So while they can be annoying and embarrassing, they are probably the ones who got seven of their friends interested in the show, which in turn makes the fandom grow.
That's true to some extent. They can get other people on Tumblr to ship Bellarke. I've definitely seen that happen. But it's not like the ratings have gone up. A lot of the videos and fanfics and stuff are preaching to the converted. Probably more good is done by people tweeting about it. But not the people tweeting about how Bellamy and Clarke should kiss. It's the people who are talking about how exciting the whole show is that are generating worthwhile buzz, imo. The people who tweet stuff like "If you're not watching #The100, you're missing out."
Old 11-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar_1 (View Post)
Maud&Danny i see your point and i don´t dismiss that impact but i also don´t see that much of parallel or progress for the matter, in this season, so far, that people seem to see here and in other places.
Well, considering this season only has aired 3 episodes....

Although I have to disagree with you, even though I didn't like last night episode very much, the parallels or the fact that they evolved together and are taking some "shades" from each other was OBVIOUS. Plus in the premiere there were tons of parallels. I'm not making that up, plenty of people have seen it. But I respect the fact that you don't.

SassyCat taking a break because you didn't like an episode?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-06-2014, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Is Finn wearing Clarke's watch now?
Old 11-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
Is Finn wearing Clarke's watch now?
I think so. Didn't really pay attention.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 11-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't make out if the watch he's wearing is his or Clarke's ..Finn obviously is still hooked up on Clarke but the question remains is will she still be into him after seeing what he's become? Ugh, I know they have to go with the story but that doesn't mean I have to like it. I still cringe!
Old 11-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

SassyCat taking a break because you didn't like an episode?

Thinking of taking a break because I am not really enjoying this season. Like I said, too many dead bodies and the entire premise of the show (reapers, mountain men harvesting people) is just too dark right now. This episode confirmed what I suspected at the end of last week's episode.

What I liked about last nights episode: Clarke's escape jump, Bellamy, Kabby

What I didn't like: grounders, reapers, ,mountain men, dying people in cages held for harvest, dead bodies everywhere, needles, harvesting, Jasper, more dead bodies, Maya, Finn...

And since I think last night's episode is a pretty good indication of where this season is going, I am thinking about tuning out. Have no desire to see freaky injections turning Lincoln into a reaper (speculation), or more people being drained of their blood, or freak Ciberus breeding experiments (more speculaton), anyone being harvested etc. Sorry, it's just not my cup of tea. I liked last season better when the show had more of a Lost vibe.

I got sucked into this show because I LOVED Bellamy and wanted to see where his story was going. I also was intrigued by Bellarke, but the show runner keeps downplaying any romantic story for them. They are nowhere near each other right now. The only think that is keeping me watching right now is my love for Bellamy and Kabby! I also find Jaha's story interesting, but he wasn't on last night. The rest of it right now is just meh for me.

Last edited by SassyCat; 11-06-2014 at 12:47 PM
Old 11-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I think the show still has a Lost vibe especially with the Jaha story but the MW plot could become boring without Clarke there. Actually, I wouldn't mind if MW was just blown up to bits and everything just moved backed to the ground. I mean they are talking abt the earth and it's numerous dangers. I think MW being the central plot or big bad enemy is kind if ridiculous considering there are bigger dangers elsewhere. And that character Maya. Was this the character Jason was talking abt that would blow our minds? Are u kidding me? Have u seen this girl act!
Old 11-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't have the energy to get into the passionate Bellarke shippers discussion. I feel like it's a moot point cuz it'll just go in circles like always. Every fandom has obnoxious shippers but I think that only includes the people who constantly berate the writers and actors and complain about their ship. Those I don't agree with but the others who constantly post or reblog gifs/parallels/etc are simply passionate and there's nothing wrong in it at all. And this past episode wasn't just fans looking thru ship colored classes. Layne Morgan (a writer for IGN who isn't into shipping) was the first one to point out the influence of Clarke that we'll see in Bellamy. It's not delusional. I'm just so tired of the criticism.

With that said, I'm voting #13

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 11-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

One of the writers of the show I think her name is Kim Shumway retweeted this by one fan and it's actually so true.

Diana @geekmythos ·

It's cool to see how these relationships have grown roots in strange places. Clarke grounds Bellamy. She does the opposite for Finn. #The100
Old 11-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Absolute Fan

^^very true!!!

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 11-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
Layne Morgan (a writer for IGN who isn't into shipping) was the first one to point out the influence of Clarke that we'll see in Bellamy. It's not delusional. I'm just so tired of the criticism. ]
Yeah, I know what you mean. Yes, there are some fans who empahsize it too much, or are perhaps grasping, but that's how they interpret the said scene, that's what they believe.. I remember back when Clarke was taken and people were saying that Bellamy was a feeling a void without her, and they were ridiculed, but then JR came out and tweeted the exact same thing the fans were insinuating: "Bellamy is missing Clarke." The people saying "NO, NO, THERE IS NOTHING THERE" can be just as annoying/pretentious. There needs to be some middle ground.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 11-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
Yeah, I know what you mean. Yes, there are some fans who empahsize it too much, or are perhaps grasping, but that's how they interpret the said scene, that's what they believe.. I remember back when Clarke was taken and people were saying that Bellamy was a feeling a void without her, and they were ridiculed, but then JR came out and tweeted the exact same thing the fans were insinuating: "Bellamy is missing Clarke." The people saying "NO, NO, THERE IS NOTHING THERE" can be just as annoying/pretentious. There needs to be some middle ground.
Exactly!! I agree with ALL of this!

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 11-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Murphy senses Bellamy had changed ...he is soon going to know it is coz of Clarke and knowing Murphy he will not stop himself from saying it aloud . And yes! this is not me just imagining it