Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2014, 05:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Of Course Clarke hates Bellamy!!! Clarke has some feelings starting to develop that are overwhelming, so naturally the first thing is to pretend like you don't like that person. Oh Clarke.. you told on yourself with that "I like being around people who I like" line. Classic I hate you, but I really like you scenario.

And Bellamy with the looking at Clarke when she's not looking.

awww...my babies are trying to not be obvious, and it's not working.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT I love this quote.

I don't think they hated each other. Clarke didn't like Bellamy's leadership in the beginning but she knew he wasn't a bad guy. Bellamy brushed her off because she was one of the "privileged" but he didn't hate her. He probably thought she didn't know anything about struggle and real problems.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

ITA, Nelly. We saw in the pilot that he just saw her as a privileged princess who thought she was going to be in charge when they got to the ground. Both her and Wells, really. I feel like he changed his mind on Wells in 1x02 when he saved Bellamy and killed the panther. With Clarke, he definitely knew he had misjudged and underestimated her in 1x03 when she mercy killed Atom.

Then there's Clarke who I think saw it right away with Bellamy. She was standing next to him when Octavia called out Bellamy's name and he saw his sister for the first time in a year. She heard him getting Octavia to calm down and telling her that he should give everyone something else to remember her for by being the first person to set foot on the ground in a hundred years.

Sure, they had their tension-filled moment in 1x02 with her wristband but then he saved her life. I felt like that was the moment that he really gave himself away to her. For all his talk on the way to find Monty, when it came down to it, his first instinct was to save her life. The look they share after they pull Clarke back up says so much to me.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 07-21-2014, 11:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I find the age difference to be kinda cute as well (in relation to the title). She's younger than him and he looks to her (whether its for support, confirmation, what to do next, etc.). She inspires him.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

So I go back and forth about whether or not I want Bellamy to rescue Clarke and the others or if I want them to get out of Mt Weather on their own and then I see something like this and all I can think is "Please, oh please, let Bellamy be the one to find Clarke in Mt Weather!"

AU: Bellamy finds Clarke in the Quarantine Centre [insp.]

'Bellamy?' He turned at her voice and she was running, running as fast as her feet would take her. Soon she was close and she leapt into his waiting arms without a care.

'Glad to see me, Princess?' Bellamy muttered wryly, tucking his nose into the curve of her shoulder, breathing her in and holding her tight.

'I thought you were gone.' Clarke choked, a hand in his hair.

'In a ball of flames? Can't get rid of me that easily.'

salvage of a lifetime
Old 07-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Extreme Fan

^ I don't mean to be dramatic but I would literally die if that happened. I hope it's Bellamy. I really do.. I think it would also be too difficult for them to escape on their own. They're going to need help from the outside.
Old 07-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

IKR? I would be a blubbering mess and would be unable to function b/c of all of the feelings.

The only way I see them getting out of Mt Weather unaided is if they're let go. If they're not, then I want to see rescue mission with a group from the Ark where Bellamy is the one that ends up finding Clarke. And maybe we could hear him whisper, "Princess".
Old 07-21-2014, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt!
Old 07-21-2014, 07:29 PM
Loyal Fan

With our luck it'll be Finn and puppy-faced Bellamy standing off to the side.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

I think Clarke will hug both of them

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 07-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 07-21-2014, 11:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

October seems so far away. I too hope Bellamy finds her and this time he's got to hug her. We've got to see that! I want him to hug her like me never wants to let her go. Then he can pull away looking all confused and unsure
Old 07-22-2014, 01:57 AM
New Fan

Don't you think since all the smart kids Clark, jasper, monte and raven are all together they will come up with a plan, one of them end of getting out then finding bellmany and Finn
Old 07-22-2014, 07:22 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem1234 (View Post)
Don't you think since all the smart kids Clark, jasper, monte and raven are all together they will come up with a plan, one of them end of getting out then finding bellmany and Finn
Not if they're all stuck in different rooms and can't talk to each other.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by menzels (View Post)
I think Clarke will hug both of them
If they're both there, then I hope so. She thought that she had lost both of them so finding out they're alive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna14 (View Post)
October seems so far away. I too hope Bellamy finds her and this time he's got to hug her. We've got to see that! I want him to hug her like me never wants to let her go. Then he can pull away looking all confused and unsure
This is how I want it to happen! And Clarke can just keep smiling at Bellamy like everything is perfectly normal.