Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2018, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Wonder what their relationship would be like if she had gone to space with him.

octaviagifs
Old 11-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Oh, I feel like it would be quite different. They would always have their differences but at least would have been able to sit quietly and work some of their issues out over those 6 years.
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Supreme Fan

I think they would have a great relationship if Octavia had gone with him to space.
On the other side ... do you think Bellamy could have prevented that Octavia became Blodreina if he was with her in the bunker?

I think Bellamy would never be okay with that arena fighting thing.
But how could he prevent Octavia to make the cannibalism decision?
Maybe he could have convinced her that she has to respect people's decision if they want eat the human meat or if they want to die

Whatever ... this scene was so hard to watch. Bellamy told her that he loves her, but she shows no reaction ... She was so damn ice cold

- Sonja -
"We found each other in a cage."
"Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again"
sonny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Not sure what their relationship would be like but he surely wouldn't have ended up with Echo if Octavia was up there.

I would say I outdid myself, but I'm always this good. So I simply did myself.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Why do you think that, Paulina?
If Bellamy is able to forgive Echo, why should Octavia not be able to forgive her in space?
I don't think that Octavia's presence in space would prevent that Bellamy and Echo become a couple.

- Sonja -
Old 11-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Because she would be a living reminder of what Echo did, so maybe it would stop Bellamy from making jokes about Echo almost killing her for example. I still don't think it's realistic Bellamy started a relationship with Echo, forgiveness is one thing but dating somebody who betrayed you several times, indirectly killed your gf and almost killed your sibling is just not something I can get on board.

Old 11-08-2018, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Because she would be a living reminder of what Echo did, so maybe it would stop Bellamy from making jokes about Echo almost killing her for example. I still don't think it's realistic Bellamy started a relationship with Echo, forgiveness is one thing but dating somebody who betrayed you several times, indirectly killed your gf and almost killed your sibling is just not something I can get on board.
This, 100%. I still cannot rationalise how Bellamy could be with someone who actively tried killing Octavia twice and I don’t think I ever will. Them joking about Echo almost killing Octavia was ...

And I really felt sad about how cold Octavia was towards Bellamy in that 5x08 scene.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

With you guys on the Echo of it all. Makes no sense.

She was completely shutting herself off from emotions then so I get it. Don't like it, but get it.

octaviagifs
Old 11-08-2018, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

That parallel was beautiful, both of them looking out at Earth many years apart.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Okay, I got it. It's realistic that everyone got forgiveness, but not that Bellamy forgave Echo ... or the possibility that Octavia could forgive Echo, because Echo is special and doesn't deserve any forgiveness.

Bellamy was part of the group who killed 300 of Indra's friends and warriors, but Indra forgave him -> totally realistic

Lexa sent 300 warriors to kill the 100, betrayed Clarke at Mount Weather and left Jasper and the others to die in the Mountain. Clarke forgave her and fell in love with her -> totally realistic

Clarke left Octavia, Kane and hundreds of Grounders to die when she wasn't ready to open the bunker door after she knew that Octavia won the conclave. Everyone forgave her -> totally realistic

Just a few examples

Bellamy said in 5x06 to Octavia "We all have things too answer for. Echo is no different" and that's totally realistic to me, because I'm a forgiving person and Bellamy is a forgiving person too. That's one of the many reasons why I love him so much.

- Sonja -
Old 11-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Sonja, there is really no need for this sarcastic or accusatory tone in your reply. We simply have a different opinion on Becho, that's it.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Why is it okay when you are laughing about the possible "but he surely wouldn't have ended up with Echo if Octavia was up there" story, but it's not okay, when I'm sarcastic.

I think I have the right to defend my favorite characters.

I know that sarcasm isn't respectful, but laughing about the possible not happening of a couple is also not respectful to the fans who love this couple.

- Sonja -
Old 11-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

When I made the joke I was thinking more of Octavia and her grudge against Echo than Becho itself. It wasn’t meant to be a snide remark towards Becho fans.

I didn’t plan on discussing Becho at all but you asked me why I think they aren’t realistic and I answered, Sarah and Kate agreed. You took it as a personal attack on you/other fans and implied we’re hypocrites because other characters have been forgiven which isn’t even true. All the moments/scenes you’ve mentioned have been discussed several times on the board and posters were disagreeing, so I don’t know why you think we all think it’s realistic that the characters have been forgiven.

I understand that you like Echo and Becho but we are all different, we don’t always agree, so it’s only natural that we’re going to end up reading something we don’t agree with but different POV’s are the point of discussion boards. You shouldn’t take us not being Becho fans personal.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks you Paulina!

Sonja, we're not trying to hurt your feelings but we are allowed to voice that we don't like a character or a romance. It's not like we're bashing her/them on her/their threads.

octaviagifs
Old 11-09-2018, 08:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Happy Blakes, I miss them.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top