Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2016, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So did I - it was nice to see them spend more than 2 seconds together again.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Loved the moment with Bellamy and Octavia tonight. I'm not ready for what lies ahead for these two.
This. Absolutely and totally this.
Old 02-05-2016, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm not ready either and i really don't want Bellamy to be the reason for anyones death or the reason why Octavia hates him.
i totally ship the Blake siblings. please add me to the list
Old 02-05-2016, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

Regarding 3x03 episode, the absolute highlight for me was without a doubt the scene between Bellamy and Octavia. It was so beautiful and heartbreaking. Bob Morley's/Bellamy's face when she said she didn't belong there? So amazing and just so much emotion conveyed in one look. The fact that Bellamy understood her when she said she didn't belong and said " You'll always fit in with me? " was so sad but so perfect because we know how painful that must have been to accept that she wants to leave. I love their relationship and these two characters SO MUCH and I am not looking forward to the scene from the longer promo and Octavia hating Bellamy at all

God, they make me so emotional

Last edited by redrose13; 02-05-2016 at 07:00 AM
Old 02-05-2016, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So true Rose, it was actually a really nice scene. I missed seeing them have that much screen time together. The one thing I DID like about this episode was the little moments of character development, which I think is severely lacking in other episodes.

Old 02-05-2016, 07:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Seriously. The "You'll always fit in with me" about broke my heart. These two always pull at my heartstrings in all the right ways. Bellamy is going through so much right now. I am absolutely not prepared for him to lose Octavia.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Seriously. The "You'll always fit in with me" about broke my heart. These two always pull at my heartstrings in all the right ways. Bellamy is going through so much right now. I am absolutely not prepared for him to lose Octavia.
Same here, same here I am absolutely dreading Bellamy and Octavia being on opposite sides.

But other than breaking my heart, Kim Shumway posted THE CUTEST pictures of Bob and Marie on set while filming this episode. Like honestly, just too cute for words

Kim Shumway ‏@kimshum
@iamAvgeropoulos and @WildpipM in between takes. Which you know because smiling. #The100

LOOK HOW PRECIOUS

Kim Shumway ‏@kimshum · 12h12 hours ago
.@WildpipM helping @iamAvgeropoulos play on a camera dolly. Bob spinning her was adorbs. #The100

@kimshum: @WildpipM needed ice for his arm. It ended up on @iamAvgeropoulos’ head. #The100

Last edited by redrose13; 02-05-2016 at 07:42 AM
Old 02-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Regarding 3x03 episode, the absolute highlight for me was without a doubt the scene between Bellamy and Octavia. It was so beautiful and heartbreaking. Bob Morley's/Bellamy's face when she said she didn't belong there? So amazing and just so much emotion conveyed in one look. The fact that Bellamy understood her when she said she didn't belong and said " You'll always fit in with me? " was so sad but so perfect because we know how painful that must have been to accept that she wants to leave. I love their relationship and these two characters SO MUCH and I am not looking forward to the scene from the longer promo and Octavia hating Bellamy at all

God, they make me so emotional
I really do think that was my favourite scene from the episode, mainly because it felt realistic and really genuine to me. He didn't fight her on it and and just accepted it because knew it was the right decision to let her go if she really wanted to. Also showed how their relationship has evolved from Season 1, Bellamy was the typical overbearing and protective big brother and now he knows that she can take care of herself and is at peace with letting her go. I CANNOT. And of course that line, man "You'll always fit in with me", SO beautiful and I cannot bear to see these two at odds with each other later on in the season. So it's a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach, knowing that it's coming.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-06-2016, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
I really do think that was my favourite scene from the episode, mainly because it felt realistic and really genuine to me. He didn't fight her on it and and just accepted it because knew it was the right decision to let her go if she really wanted to. Also showed how their relationship has evolved from Season 1, Bellamy was the typical overbearing and protective big brother and now he knows that she can take care of herself and is at peace with letting her go. I CANNOT. And of course that line, man "You'll always fit in with me", SO beautiful and I cannot bear to see these two at odds with each other later on in the season. So it's a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach, knowing that it's coming.
every word.....EXACTLY

There are no words to describe how perfect this is....

Source
Old 02-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Their relationship is so special for obvious reasons...I wish they could both be happy together even for a little bit

Old 02-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i totally ship the Blake siblings. please add me to the list
You've been added.

I had to add the "You'll always fit in with me" line as a possible future title in the OP. It was s such a beautiful sibling moment between them.

in a simple way I never had to think about. [x]

May We Meet Again
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 02-09-2016, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)

I had to add the "You'll always fit in with me" line as a possible future title in the OP. It was s such a beautiful sibling moment between them.
That line. Definitely a good title for the next thread.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those gifs are awesome. Also I think that's perfect for the next thread!

Old 02-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

We're not that far away from killing this thread.

Looking at those gifs I posted, Baby Bell holding newborn Octavia gets me so emotional every time.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 02-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
We're not that far away from killing this thread.

Looking at those gifs I posted, Baby Bell holding newborn Octavia gets me so emotional every time.
Woot!

this beautiful beautiful moment If you need to leave I get that. But you'll always fit in with me."

Quote:
Looking at those gifs I posted, Baby Bell holding newborn Octavia gets me so emotional every tim
SAME HERE. In fact His Sister's Keeps make me emotional every time I watch it. Such an amazing amazing episode. Will always be one of my favorites.

Also the casting for young Bellamy was PERFECT the dark hair and the freckles? gah too cute

Last edited by redrose13; 02-11-2016 at 06:53 AM