Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-23-2015, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
St. Berry! I've been fangirling for the last week over my adorable babies. They got married and she won a Tony and thanked her amazing husband (and director), Jesse! They were the only pairing on Glee that I ever shipped.

I have tried getting into JtV, I even watched 3 episodes to give myself time to get into it but it just never happened for me. I don't really watch hardly any comedies on tv though. The only ones are New Girl and The Mindy Project and since moving to NY, I've kind of given up on both of them too b/c they weren't making me laugh as much anymore.
Aw St Berry. They were about the only Glee ship I could stomach too. Though I feel the ending sounds ... rushed? Considering that he's not been back for ages. They are adorable together though.

That sucks that you couldn't get into JtV. I fell in love with the show immediately. Brooklyn Nine Nine is really good though. And I need to watch Parks and Rec soon. One day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
Did anyone watch that Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt show? I'm on episode 7 or something...it's ok. I enjoy it but find that I can't watch too many in a row.
I've heard great things about the show. Haven't watched it yet though.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
Aw St Berry. They were about the only Glee ship I could stomach too. Though I feel the ending sounds ... rushed? Considering that he's not been back for ages. They are adorable together though.
Eh, if they could've gotten Jon back sooner, I'm sure they would have. Although, I didn't have any issues with it despite him not having been back since season 3. They always had this special connection and when he came back in 6x11 it was still there and for the first time, the timing was right. I would have loved to have seen all the stuff in between that led up to them getting married but I'll just have to be happy with fanfics for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
That sucks that you couldn't get into JtV. I fell in love with the show immediately.
I might give it another shot over the summer when they start re-airing episodes. It doesn't help that I don't really like her main love interest/father of her unborn child. I may end up changing my mind though, you never know.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 03-23-2015, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JtV was not as good as I thought it would be IMO. I've lost interest.

Do give iZombie a shot. It's actually really good. It's a different kind of zombie series based off the writers of Veronica Mars. I kind of get that vibe when I'm watching.

I am looking forward to The Messengers. I have always loved Angel dramas. It helps that it's a nice looking cast. The extended trailer looks fantastic.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 03-25-2015, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

I recorded iZombie last night but fell asleep while watching it so I'm gonna watch it when I get home from work tonight. I liked the first 10 minutes of it and you're right, it's definitely not like other zombie shows which is good b/c I love TWD but it is so serious and emotionally draining sometimes. iZombie seems like a light, funny zombie show.

I'm looking forward to The Messengers as well. It doesn't bode well for the show that it's premiering in April. I feel like it's dead before it's even began.

I'll be watching Arrow and Supernatural tonight.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Arrow for sure
Old 03-26-2015, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

I finally watched the second episode of iZombie. It makes me think of Supernatural in the sense that it's a little bit of a horror drama but with quite a bit of humor mixed in. So far, I really like it. There's a lot of snappy, witty dialogue. I had no idea that David Anders was even on the show until I saw him in the Previously On part.

Arrow was really good last night but honestly I'm kind of over Ray at this point. I just want him to go away. Or get his own show. I don't care which it is, I'm just tired of him on Arrow.
Old 03-26-2015, 12:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I think I still need to give iZombie a shot.

And I agree about Ray. He needs to GO! He didn't bother me too much at first and I liked the idea of Felicity having some fun with someone while Oliver figures out how to get his head out of his ass. But Ray crossed a line last night. He can take his super suit and shove it.

I was also really bummed that Diggle and Lyla's honeymoon got hijacked. Waller also needs to go. After getting punched multiple times.
Old 03-28-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Definitely try it out. It's pretty awesome. I love her boss. He is just the best.

Ray is annoying me. IA he needs to exit the show. I don't think Felicity would be set to leave with him if he were to go. I sure hope not.
Old 03-28-2015, 08:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Felicity is not leaving Arrow. I will eat my hat if she does.
Old 03-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

^I agree. Felicity isn't going anywhere. At first, I thought that I was just tired of him b/c he was standing in the way of Olicity and I'm sure that's partially it but Ray in his super suit just really pissed me off this week. He was just so arrogant and all high and mighty about his own vigilantism and I really enjoyed seeing him getting knocked down a few pegs.

So I am equal parts looking forward to and dreading the season finale of The Walking Dead tomorrow night. I just hope that they don't kill off any of my favorite characters.
Old 03-28-2015, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My dad made me watch the pilot of The 4400 today (funny, similar title), it's like 10 years old. Did anyone watch that when it was on?

Old 03-28-2015, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
Eh, if they could've gotten Jon back sooner, I'm sure they would have. Although, I didn't have any issues with it despite him not having been back since season 3. They always had this special connection and when he came back in 6x11 it was still there and for the first time, the timing was right. I would have loved to have seen all the stuff in between that led up to them getting married but I'll just have to be happy with fanfics for that.
Yeah that's true. I think it was tough because he was doing plays and then Looking came about and obviously he wasn't going to give that up for GLEE of all shows. I'm glad people have exclusively uploaded the Rachel/Jesse scenes so I don't have to stomach the rest of the episode to watch them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
JtV was not as good as I thought it would be IMO. I've lost interest.

Do give iZombie a shot. It's actually really good. It's a different kind of zombie series based off the writers of Veronica Mars. I kind of get that vibe when I'm watching.
It's weird, I really loved it in the beginning but the latest episodes left me a bit cold. I'm not even sure why.

Ooh the writers of VM? That intrigues me because I effing loved that show. Might give iZombie a shot ... plus it's just a few episodes in so it's easier to catch up on.

Quote:
My dad made me watch the pilot of The 4400 today (funny, similar title), it's like 10 years old. Did anyone watch that when it was on?
I did. Never finished though I think. It's alright, nothing fantastic.

Watching Empire now. It's nothing groundbreaking in terms of storylines but Cookie is fierce as hale and IDK, the show is really entertaining. Plus better music than Glee. And hot men, specifically Jamal.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 03-29-2015, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I keep meaning to watch Empire, I'm so curious as to why it's getting such crazy viewership every week

Old 03-29-2015, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Empire has a really good storyline, and it helps that they have some very talented and entertaining actors in the show. The music is awesome. I have downloaded almost all the songs composed for the series.

Quote:
I caught a little bit of it when I was young. It was around the same time that the Scifi series Taken came out. It was o.k. The full series a couple years ago.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I keep meaning to watch Empire, I'm so curious as to why it's getting such crazy viewership every week
That's what made me tune in the first place. The ratings are hella crazy.

The first son and his wife are supppperrr shady though, they kind of freak me out.

Do you guys watch The Americans? It's super good and one of those under-the-radar shows that just slips by everyone's attention which is a shame since the acting/storylines are TOP NOTCH.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won