Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2019, 12:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I don’t know, either. Maybe try to work with Russell, despite nearly just strangling him, or this Ryker guy? I don’t know.

At this point, we could have a Bellamy Strangling People Survivor.
If we did, I think Russell would have my automatic winning vote. Dude had it coming, don't mess with Bellamy's platonic soulmate.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 06-12-2019, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
If we did, I think Russell would have my automatic winning vote. Dude had it coming, don't mess with Bellamy's platonic soulmate.
It'd be a hard one to beat. (Although him strangling that guy in 5x03 was so strangely hot. I still can't believe I was so turned on by that. )

I posted all my thoughts in the episode thread. Lots of thoughts about Bellamy in there.
ICON
Old 06-12-2019, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

please do make that survivor
Old 06-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, after season 6. We have to see if he strangles anyone else this season. It's very possible. He's on a roll. We're only 6 episodes in, and he's already done it twice this season.

I'm legit adding this idea to the OP so we don't forget.
ICON
Old 06-12-2019, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Thanks!
Old 06-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I added some other ideas, too, like Badass Moments, Sad Moments, Funny Moments. And I also linked the Objects Survivor winner in the OP.

I added something in the night I started this thread, too, but I don't know if anyone's seen it yet.
ICON
Old 06-12-2019, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't think Bellamy has a plan. He seemed resigned to just sit there and cry in the end scene. I wish he had have a plan.

Quote:
I added something in the night I started this thread, too, but I don't know if anyone's seen it yet.
Found it.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I don't think Bellamy has a plan. He seemed resigned to just sit there and cry in the end scene. I wish he had have a plan.
Me, too, but like I said earlier . . . what would the plan be? And what’s he gonna do about Madi now? Revenge could be a suicide mission.

Quote:
Found it.
ICON
Old 06-12-2019, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
He probably doesn't know yet
I think so. He doesn’t know what he’s going to do yet but I seriously doubt that he’s just going to sit back and do nothing. It’s not in his nature, especially when it’s someone so important to him.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder what he’ll do next. And I don’t envy his position, because I wouldn’t know WTF to do. And it’s not like he’s in a great headspace for making decisions right now, either.
ICON
Old 06-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is super confused and traumatized right now, and he has no plan because his plan-buddy is dead.

Old 06-13-2019, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
^Agreed, completely. To me it was clear that in all of Bellamy's scenes we were following him and his choices, and we were "supposed to" agree with those. He's grieving and we're grieving while a lot of the others weren't or didn't make time to. For Bellamy, to me, pushing his feelings down wasn't an option. Like he definitely tried at certain points but he literally had tears in his eyes the entire episode, and honestly, this is what I wanted.

A lot of the time grieving on this show is done in a very selective way imo where there are moments where you can see the characters struggling and others where they're just focused on moving the story along. And while that as well is a realistic way of showing grief, it's not something that everyone can do or is healthy for everyone. Like Bellamy taking that moment for himself after telling Madi? Beautiful.
Grieving is an incredibly personal process and I'm grateful to have seen more of Bellamy's way of dealing with this. Bob did such an amazing job and I love seeing him praised for this episode, he definitely deserves it. I mean, imo he deserves it every episode but yeah.

It could also be that sometimes the grieving we've seen, there have been time periods between them and this is literally the same/following day but even then, we've seen that as well.
So well said. Grieving is just such a unique thing to everyone, everyone does it differently and Bellamy is clearly trying to pull himself together but at the same time, he can't push his feelings down. And then at the end of it, he pushes it aside one last time to be there for Madi and her grief before allowing himself a good cry. Bob deserves all the awards.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-13-2019, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can’t believe anyone out there would judge Bellamy for being so heartbroken and try to argue that what he’s going through is not that bad and that he should just pull himself together, but I’m sure some people are doing it. But honestly, I have so much respect for him holding it together enough to tell Madi, to figure out what Murphy was up to, and to realize that killing Russell wasn’t going to fix anything. I’d be tempted to throw myself into that poisonous lake if I was him.

In her review, Heather was struck by how he just turned his back to Josephine, even though he’d been warned that she was going to kill him if he didn’t comply. Did he let his guard down in that moment or just not care?
ICON
Old 06-13-2019, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Could be a mix of both. He was emotional and not completely thinking straight. He did make it clear to Murphy that without Clarke, he doesn't care if everyone lives. Maybe if we get the script piece for that scene the stage direction will give us a better idea.

Also don't think about how Josie propositioning Bellamy sounded sexual.

https://itsthatunique.tumblr.com/pos...get-everything